Oh, yes, uh, you're a concierge.
暂时是这样 我打算五年内自己经营一家酒店
For now. I plan to be managing a hotel in the next five years.
要是能把现在的老板踢走 四年就能搞定
Four, if I can get the current manager out of the way.
他是个烟鬼 祝他好运
He's a smoker, so fingers crossed.
我明白 你知道吗 我以前给未来的妻子
I-I get it. You know, um, I used to have a long list
列过一长串的要求
of what I wanted from a wife.
要有桑德拉·布洛克那样的眼睛
Uh, eyes like Sandra Bullock,
桑德拉·布洛克那样的秀发
hair like Sandra Bullock,
还要有瑞安·斯通那样的勇气
and the bravery of Ryan Stone.
那是桑德拉·布洛克在《地心引力》里的角色
That's Sandra Bullock's character in Gravity.
不过现在
But now,
我只希望遇到一个性格好的
I-I just want someone nice.
我觉得我性格很好 你呢
I think I'm nice. Are you nice?
我性格可好了
Oh, I'm definitely nice.
每次有姑娘跟我分手 说的第一句话都是
Every time a girl breaks up with me she always starts with,
"你是个好人"
"You're a nice guy."
听着 你很贴心
Look, your whole sweet,
你的不自信也很可爱
insecure thing is cute,
但说实话 我没那么多闲工夫
but honestly, I have no time for that.
如果你不是认真的
If you're not serious about this,
现在就走人
you need to walk away now.
我是认真的
I-I am serious.
很好
Good.
好的
Okay.
好的 这是什么意思
O-Okay, w-what does this mean?
意思就是我可能是未来的...
I think it means I might be the future Mrs....
库萨帕里夫人
Koothrappali.
如果我不跟夫姓 你会有何感想
How would you feel if I didn't change my name?
有点受伤 但我不会告诉你 因为我是大好人
A little hurt, but you wouldn't know, because I'm too nice.
想去吃午餐吗
Hey, want to get lunch?
不行
I can't.
哈雷和迈克尔整晚没睡 我的进度完全落后了
Halley and Michael were up all night, and I'm way behind here.
-他们病了吗 -不是
- Oh, no, are they sick? - No.
他们只是像两个小混♥蛋♥一样边笑边玩
They were just laughing and playing like a couple of jerks.
他们是很可爱 但什么都被他们毁了
Boy, they're cute, but they ruin everything.
我明白
I get that.
最近我一直在想
You know, I've been thinking lately
也许我不想要孩子
that maybe I don't want kids.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
你当然要生孩子 他们棒呆了
Of course you want them. It's amazing.
你刚说什么都被他们毁了
You just said they ruin everything.
我有权利这样说 我笑的时候漏尿是他们的错
I'm allowed to. It's their fault I pee when I laugh.
等等 为什么我说
Hang on, why is it crazy
不想要孩子就是疯了
to say I might not want kids?
不是疯了
Oh, it's not crazy.
只是错了
It's just wrong.
你只是现在想着你不要孩子
You only think you don't want kids,
但你一旦生了孩子 你会发现其实你是想要孩子的
but once you have kids, you'll realize that you did want them.
又或者我不要孩子 我就不会生孩子 你别管我
Or I don't want them, so I won't have them, so back off.
你这口气真像我还没有成为母亲
Aw, you sound just like me before I became a mom
没有领悟爱的真谛的时候
and learned what the meaning of love was.
不敢相信你居然一副高高在上的样子
Wow, I cannot believe how condescending you're being.
我知道很吓人 但你会成为很好的母亲
Look, I know it's scary, but you're gonna be a great mom.
我知道 但重点是我不想当妈
I know I'd be great, but the point is I don't want to be one.
也许你当不了一个好母亲 你的脾气太爆
Maybe you wouldn't be great. You kind of got a temper.
不是所有人都需要孩子来实现人生价值
You know, not everyone needs to have kids to be fulfilled.
你说得对 你有莱纳德了
You're right, you've got Leonard.
还需要什么孩子呢
What more do you need?
-各位 -你好
- Hey, guys. - Hello.
约会怎么样
How was your date?
让我用一个问题来回答
Ah, let me answer that with a question.
你愿意做我的伴郎吗
How would you like to be my best man?
慢着 你不会真要娶一个
Wait, you're not seriously
只见过一次的女人吧
marrying a woman you've met once.
有何不可 她人很好 我人很好
Why not? She's nice, I'm nice.
我们有可能会和其他夫妻一样幸福
We're just as likely to be happy as any other two people.
也许更幸福
Maybe even happier.
抱歉 我没有针对你
Sorry, that was not a swipe at you.
我本来没觉得你针对我
I didn't think it was.
很好 因为我没有
Yeah, good, 'cause it was not.
我个人来说
Well, I, for one,
为拉杰的决定喝彩 他放弃了感情束缚
applaud Raj's decision to forgo emotional attachment
通过屈服于三千年的独♥裁♥传统
and find a life partner by bowing
找到了人生伴侣
to a 3,000-year-old authoritarian tradition.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你娶了自己爱的女人
You married a woman you're in love with.
我不敢相信你用这件事回击我
I can't believe you're throwing that back in my face.
你为什么不能为我开心
Why can't you just be happy for me?
因为你这样很傻
Because you're being dumb.
你对她一点也不了解
You don't know anything about her.
凭什么你们都结婚了
W-Well, how come you all get to be married
就我一个人单身
and I have to stay single?
这问题恐怕要专业的心理咨♥询♥师才能回答
I think that's a question for a licensed professional.
知道吗 你不仅羞辱了我
You know what, you're not just insulting me.
你还羞辱了我的家人 我的文化
Okay? You're insulting my family, my culture
和我未来的新娘安努
and my future bride, Anu,
她是毕业于康奈尔大学的硕士 她吃素
a vegetarian with a master's degree from Cornell
最爱的水果是菠萝
whose favorite fruit is pineapple.
我不确定这话是否有帮助 但你们知道吗
Now, I'm not sure if this helps, but did you know
菠萝曾经非常稀有
that pineapples were once so rare
查尔斯国王找人绘制肖像时曾让菠萝一起入画
that King Charles posed for a portrait with one?
这话能有什么帮助
How does that help?
帮了我 几年来我一直设法
Oh, it helped me. I've been trying to slide that
在聊天中提起这事
into a conversation for years.
亲爱的 今天过得好吗
Hey, honey, how was your day?
怎么了
What's wrong?
拉杰说
Raj is talking about
要娶他刚认识的女人
marrying this woman he just met.
我说这样做很傻 现在他生我气了
I told him it was dumb, and now he's mad at me.
我有同样的遭遇
The same thing happened to me.
佩妮说她不想要孩子
Penny said she didn't want kids,
我说她这样很傻
and I told her she was being silly,
她指责我高高在上
and she accused me of being condescending.
真是疯了 如果我想要高高在上
Which is crazy, because if I wanted to be condescending,
我会说 啊 你居然会用
I would've said, "Ooh, 'condescending.'
"高高在上"这么高级的词
That's such a big word."
我们的朋友为什么不听我们的劝
Why won't our friends just listen to us?
显然我们是有经验的
We obviously know what we're talking about.
我知道
I know.
我们结婚了 我们有很好的孩子
We're married, we have great kids,
很好的工作 很好的房♥子
great jobs, this great house.
莱纳德 还记得昨天
Hey, Leonard, remember yesterday
-我们说以后会生孩子吗 -怎么了
- when we were talking about having kids someday? - Yeah?
如果不是以后呢
Well, what if it wasn't someday.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天 你怀孕了吗
Oh, my God, are you pregnant?
没没没 没有 绝对没有
No. No. No, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
那...
So?
没有
No.
我意思是
What I meant was,
如果我们不要孩子呢
what if, what if we didn't have kids?
永远不要吗
Ever?
我们的生活这么幸福
I mean, our life is so great.
为什么要改变呢
Why would we want to change that?
当然 当然
Sure. Sure.
当然
Sure.
我想在你从没告诉过我的
And I guess it would be hard raising kids
你想要的跃层式公♥寓♥里养孩子是挺难的
in the-the loft you never told me you wanted.
-等等 别生气 -我没生气
- Well, wait, don't be mad. - I'm not mad.
我为什么要生气
Why would I be mad?
根本没什么可生气的
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表