What type?
别逼我说出来
Don't make me say it.
你是说我不是帅哥型吗
Are you saying I'm not a handsome guy?
你看 这话说出来很刻薄 对吧
See? It's mean, right?
等一下 我们刚才已经确定
Hold on, as we've established,
至少有两个女人认为我有吸引力
a minimum of two women think I'm attractive.
好吧 你是对的 绝对就是苏珊
Uh, yeah, you're right, it was totally Susan.
我没说一定是她 我是说有这种可能
I didn't say it was her. I said it could've been.
也有可能是其他人 玛塔 金娜 安娜丽斯...
It could've been anybody. Marta, Gina, Annalise...
你还能记住她们的名字 有点让人发毛啊
It's a little creepy that you remember all their names.
不光是她们的名字
Not just their names.
她们开的车 她们眼睛的颜色
The cars they drove, the color of their eyes,
还有她们是否有男友
and whether or not they had boyfriends.
你老公今天可有点奇怪呀
Your husband was acting kind of weird today.
你确定你说的不是你老公吗
You sure you're not thinking about your husband?
不 他今天慌里慌张的
No. He was acting all sketchy.
就像他做了错事还是怎么样
Almost like he was guilty or something.
这不代表什么
Oh. Well, that doesn't mean anything.
我是说 莱纳德天生就有一张愧疚的脸
I mean, Leonard has resting guilt face.
是啊 就像"莱纳德 你做错了什么吗"
Yeah, it's-it's like, "What are you guilty about, Leonard?"
"什么也没做啊" "把这话说给你的脸听吧"
"Nothing." "Well, then, tell it to your face."
你还好吧
Are you okay?
我没事呀
I'm so okay, yeah.
你怎么也表现得想做错事了一样
Then why are you acting guilty now?
好吧 听我说 莱纳德知道
Okay, look, Leonard knows
你和谢尔顿决定当君子
that you and Sheldon decided to take the high road,
所以他为了你们去找了克里普奇
so he went to Kripke for you.
但这只代表你们没做错什么
But that just means you didn't do anything wrong,
现在你们不会输给那些白♥痴♥了
and now you don't risk losing to those idiots.
你为什么告诉我
Why did you tell me?
现在我知道了就牵连其中了
Now that I know, I'm implicated.
但这是你要我说的
But you wanted me to.
我也要你扮成宫廷小丑
I also wanted you to be my jester
陪我去文艺复兴园游会 不也没发生吗
at the Renaissance Fair, but that didn't happen.
人家想扮成公主
I wanted to be a princess.
只有一个公主 那就是我
There was only one princess, and it was me!
好 抱歉告诉你了
Fine. I'm sorry I told you.
我原谅你
And I forgive you.
公主就是这么大度
'Cause that's what a princess would do.
肉丸做得不错
Kudos on the meatballs.
又美又圆
They're nice and round.
谢谢
Thanks.
比你以前做成扁长球柱体
They're much better than those prolate spheroids
就当成是球体的版本强多了
you used to pass off as balls.
好
Okay.
你还好吗 看起来心不在焉
Are you all right? You seem distracted.
抱歉 我在想些事情
Yeah, sorry. I'm just trying to figure something out.
是在想结婚周年送我什么礼物吗
Is it what to get me for our anniversary?
给你一个提示 我已经放在
'Cause I'll give you a hint: it's already
网购购物车里了 你点击马上购买♥♥就行
in my Amazon basket. Just click "Buy now."
我都帮你勾上礼券了
I filled out the gift card for you.
显然 我照亮了你的生活
Apparently, I'm the light of your life.
谢尔顿 如果有人为你
Sheldon, if someone were gonna do something
做了道德上不光彩的事
ethically murky on your behalf,
你是想知道
would you rather know about it
还是不想知道 以保持你的清白
or not know about it to retain your innocence?
现在我知道有事 我就必须知道
Well, now that I know there's a thing to know, I have to know.
情不自禁 我对事实上瘾
Can't help myself; I'm a fact addict.
根本没这种病
That's not a real thing.
而这就是个事实
And that's a fact.
莱纳德 我知道你想做什么
Leonard, I know what you're planning to do,
我说过我不想那么做
and I said I didn't want to do it.
什么 你告诉他了
What? You told him?
你也告诉我了
Well, you told me.
你估计是从我这里听说的
Yeah, that's-that's probably where you heard it.
你没做任何错事
You're not doing anything wrong.
这才是重点 是我去做
That's the point. I'm doing it.
但这依然是错的
Yeah, but it's still wrong.
你和艾米没有因为你们的发现
Well, so is you and Amy not getting
而得到赞誉也是不对的
the recognition for your discovery.
如果这表示需要我来耍阴招
And if that means I have to do something shady
好让你们保持清白之身 我没意见
so you don't have to, I'm okay with that.
但我们有意见
But we're not.
你想帮忙我们很感动 但我们不希望你
I mean, it's sweet that you want to help, but we don't want you
为了我们破坏你的正直
compromising your integrity for us.
慢着 真的吗
Wait, what-- really?
我以为我们只担心面子上不好看
I thought we were just worried about looking bad.
都有可能
It could be both.
好吧
Okay.
但我要坚持我的理由 你的太复杂
But I'm gonna go with my reason. Yours is too complicated.
听着 我今天做了件傻事
Listen, I did something kind of stupid today.
好
Okay.
我去了芝士工厂
I went to The Cheesecake Factory
想知道是哪位服务员
to try to figure out who that waitress was.
-华仔 -别担心 我没查出来
- Howie. - Don't worry, I didn't find out,
因为我发现我根本不在乎
because I realized I didn't even care.
我在那里的时候问自己
W-While I was there, I started asking myself,
"为什么这会对我有任何意义"
"Why does this mean anything to me?"
我想事实是我的虚荣心作祟
And... I guess the truth is it was all about my vanity.
全世界最好的女人爱上我了
And why should I need to be validated by another woman
我为什么还需要用另一个女人的喜欢来证明自己
liking me when the best woman in the world already loves me?
我只想你知道这一点
And I just wanted you to know that.
餐厅经理已经打来电♥话♥了
The restaurant manager already called.
很多人都被你恶心到起鸡皮疙瘩了
You really creeped a lot of people out.
我很后悔
And I regret that.
因为我唯一想弄出鸡皮疙瘩的女人
Because the only woman I want to creep out
是我孩子他妈
is the mother of my children.
那你在这件事上起了个不错的头啊
Well, you're off to a good start.
感谢你们见我们
Thank you for meeting us.
不客气
No problem.
有人想请我们吃午餐 我们向来不会拒绝
We never say no when someone wants to buy us lunch.
我们没说会请你们吃午餐
We didn't say we were going to buy you lunch.
真的吗 配合免费的火鸡三明治
Really? Apologies go down easier
道歉更容易被接受
with free turkey club sandwiches.
我们不是再次道歉
This isn't another apology.
我们有东西要给你
There's something we have to give you.
是
Yes.
我们有你剽窃论文的证据
Uh, we have proof that you plagiarized your thesis.
所以邀请你们来吃午餐
It's why we invited you to this lunch.
是我们邀请的
We invited them.
谁买♥♥单的确令人困惑
That's the confusion over who's paying.
慢着 你们在威胁我吗
Hold on, are you blackmailing us?
不 正相反
No, the opposite.
我们威胁你吗
We're blackmailing you?
你怎么能成为诺贝尔奖的候选人啊
How are you up for a Nobel?!
我们把这个给你
We're giving you this
这样没人可以利用它来对付你
so that no one can use it against you,
我们想凭我们的成绩赢
because we want to win on our own merits,
而不是靠整垮你来赢
not by tearing you down.
这是真的 你真的这样做了
So it's true? You really did this?
那是多年前的事 我当时经历了一段
It was years ago, and I was going through
-困难时期 -什么困难时期
- a very hard time. - What hard time?
我必须写论文 但没聪明到可以写出来
I had to write a thesis, and I wasn't smart enough to do it.
你明白我们俩同坐一条船吧
You realize my name is attached to yours.
如果这事泄露出去我也完了
If this gets out, it ruins me, too.
不会泄露出去的
It's not gonna get out.
知道吗 琳达说得对
You know what? Linda was right.
你总是喜欢找捷径
You're always looking for shortcuts.
你什么时候和我前妻谈过
When did you talk to my ex-wife?
她不是你的前妻
She's not your ex-wife.
你一直拖延文件不签字
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表