You keep dragging your feet on those papers.
我想把湖边小屋抢过来
Well, I'm trying to get the lake house.
你不会得到湖边小屋
You're not getting the lake house.
你永远别想得到湖边小屋
You're never getting the lake house.
那是她选的 她装♥修♥的
She picked it out, she decorated it.
湖边小屋是她的
The lake house is hers.
现在什么情况
What is going on here?
我爱上了琳达
I'm in love with Linda!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
那是我的冰茶
That was my iced tea.
库珀博士 福勒博士
Dr. Cooper, Dr. Fowler.
正是我要找的男人
Just the guy I want to see.
你喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
我之前醉了 然后之前还醉的
I was, and then I still was.
而现在还之前醉的
And now, I still was.
有事需要帮忙吗
Okay, can we help you?
彭伯顿出局了
Pemberton is out.
有人公开了他剽窃的
Someone published all the information
所有资料
about his plagiarism.
是我♥干♥的
It was me.
还有人告诉了费米实验室 他失业了
Someone else told Fermilab, and he lost his job.
也是我
Also me.
而有人在睡他的前妻 不是我
And someone is sleeping with his ex-wife and it's not me.
我还以为是你呢
I thought it was.
不再是了 虽然我强过她的老公
Not anymore. Apparently, just because I'm better
但这不代表我强过她的承包商
than her husband doesn't mean I'm as good as her contractor.
女人啊
Women.
你还是走吧
I think you need to go.
等等 听我说
No, wait. Hear me out.
我们三个可以组队
Look, the three of us could team up.
不过有个小问题
There's one small catch.
彭伯顿博士说了我很多坏话 但别担心
Dr. Pemberton has been saying a lot of bad stuff about me. But don't worry,
绝对不是我对他下的黑手
I couldn't possibly have done any of it,
因为我一直都跟你们在一起啊
because I was with you guys the whole time.
是我做的
I did it.
说真的 我不知道琳达看上他们两人哪一点
Frankly, I don't know what Linda ever saw in either of them.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表