我也过得很好啊
They did work out for me.
丹 你不必因为我伪装坚强
Oh, Tam, you don't need to be brave on my account.
我没有
I'm not.
我有出色的妻子和孩子
I have a great wife and amazing children.
我非常快乐
I'm very happy.
坚强 坚强的丹
Brave, brave Tam.
似乎佩妮和伯纳黛特昨晚玩得很开心
Sounds like Penny and Bernadette had fun last night.
我知道
I know.
妮妮回家时很醉了
Bernie came home pretty drunk.
她还想睡在烘干机里
She tried to sleep in the dryer.
你们都认识丹 我在高中时的死党
Hello, you all remember Tam, my best friend from high school.
-当然 -你好吗
- Yeah. Of course. - How's it going?
谢尔顿带我和我儿子到处参观
Sheldon's been showing me and my son around.
现在我们知道了所有干净的卫生间在哪里
Now we know where all the clean bathrooms are.
你要善用记忆法
You just remember the mnemonic:
小号♥小号♥ 图书馆让你笑
if it's number one, the library's fun,
大号♥大号♥ 地下室刚刚好
if it's number two, the basement's for you.
我很高兴你们和好了
I'm glad you guys made up.
我意识到我的生活很幸福
Well, I realized my life turned out great,
记仇太傻了
and it's silly to hold a grudge.
我根本不知道我们吵架了 所以和好很容易
And I had no idea we were fighting, so it was easy.
别担心 莱纳德
Uh, don't worry, Leonard,
你依然是我的加州死党
you're still my California best friend.
酷
Cool.
你现在想做什么
So, what do you want to do now?
去火车玩具商店 还是漫画书店
Go to the train store, go to the comic book store?
其实我要带儿子去机场了
Actually, I have to grab my son and head to the airport.
我正准备叫出租车
I was just about to call a cab.
别傻了 你不用叫出租车
Don't be silly, you don't have to call a cab.
你是我交情最老的朋友
You're my oldest friend.
莱纳德会送你的 对吗 莱纳德
Leonard will take you. Right, Leonard?
当然
Sure.
可以走了吗
Shall we?
慢着慢着
Eh, eh, eh, hold on.
我20年没见丹了
I haven't seen Tam in 20 years,
给我一个机会道别
give me a chance to say good-bye.
拜
Bye.
你看
Check it out--
勒布朗·詹姆斯在网上发了我和他的合影
LeBron James posted a picture of me and him on Instagram.
我没看到你
I don't see you.
在他后面
Look right behind him.
没看到
No.
你看到他左肩后的桌子吗
Okay. You see that table just past his left shoulder?
再过去两桌 看右边
Now go back two more tables and over to the right.
我只看到一块黄斑
All I see is a yellow smudge.
那是我
That's me!
是拉杰
Oh, it's Raj.
拉杰 我和佩妮在一起
Hey Raj, I'm here with Penny.
你们对安努乱说了些什么
What the hell did you two say to Anu?
你这话是什么意思呢
Whatever do you mean?
你们为什么告诉她
Why, why would you tell her
我用女士体香剂
I wear ladies' deodorant?
因为你是男人 很好玩啊
Uh, because you're a boy and it's really funny.
好吧 请原谅我
Oh, oh, okay. Pardon me
能有身上带雏菊飘香的自信
for having the confidence to smell daisy-fresh.
帮我个忙 离她远一点
Just do me a favor and stay away from her.
老天 现在我觉得好内疚
Ugh, God, now I feel bad.
是啊
I know.
也许我们应该再和她出去
Maybe we should take her out again
说些拉杰的好话
and do some damage control.
这是个好主意
You know, that's a good idea.
你觉得她能把我们搞进苏荷馆吗
Think she can get us into SoHo House?
不知道 但我们欠拉杰人情 必须试试
I don't know, but we owe it to Raj to try.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表