艾米才是疯子 你真讨人喜欢
Amy's crazy, you are a delight.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
我给我们点了咖啡
I ordered some coffee for us.
太好了
Oh, fantastic.
昨晚...
Last night was...
很美好
wonderful.
但我们只是聊天了啊
But all we did was talk.
对啊 但过程很美好
Yeah. And it was wonderful.
我可以放心确定 现在你跟我说话
Am I safe to assume you talking to me now
是我们婚姻幸福的好征兆吧
is a good sign for our marriage?
也是我肝脏没喝坏的好征兆
Yeah, and-and for my liver.
关于另一件事
Hey, about the other thing. Um...
我们要另选一晚吗
Should we just wait for another night?
或者我现在去洗澡
Or I go take a shower,
你决定你想怎样做
and you decide how you want to play this.
和我一起洗澡 拉杰
Take a shower with me, Raj.
谢谢你 艾米
Thank you, Amy.
你邀请我们来吃晚餐真是太好了
It's so nice of you to have us over for dinner.
想不到一个不该邀请的理由啊
Couldn't think of a single reason not to.
她绞尽脑汁地想了
Yeah, and boy, did she try.
谢了 亲爱的
Thank you, honey.
不客气 老婆
Oh, you're welcome, dear.
有人想看霍华德教我的魔术吗
Would anyone like to see the magic trick Howard taught me?
我非常想看你的魔术 老爸
I'd love to see your trick, Daddy.
一把非常普通的餐刀
A perfectly ordinary table knife.
看好了
Watch closely.
没啦
Voilà.
天啊 太精彩了
Oh, my gosh, that was so good.
看 连道具血都有
Well, look, there's fake blood, too.
我等下回来
I'll be right back.
不知道你怎样 反正我不喜欢魔术
I don't know about you, but I don't really like magic.
你真是越来越讨人喜欢了
You just keep getting better and better.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表