Oh, yeah-- wait a minute.
你难道不觉得我们讨喜吗
Do you not think we're likable?
你这点很棒
That's what's great about you,
你永远不会不敢问刁钻的问题
you never stop asking the tough questions.
孩子们睡着了吗
Hey. Kids asleep?
没呢 我试着哄他们睡觉几个小时了
Nope. I've been trying to get them down for hours.
貌似哈雷现在怕黑了
Apparently, Halley's afraid of the dark now
但我也不能开夜灯
and I can't turn on the night-light
因为那会害麦克哭
'cause it makes Michael cry.
他为什么不喜欢夜灯
Why doesn't he like the night-light?
你先记下来 等他会说话了我们去问他
Jot that down, we can ask him as soon as he learns to speak.
还能顺便问问鸟是他妈哪里好笑了
We can also find out what's so damn funny about birds.
我去跟她谈谈
I'll go talk to her.
我都不知道她怎么突然就什么东西都怕
I don't know why she's suddenly so afraid of everything.
亲爱的 别忘了 她也是我的种啊
Honey, remember, she's my child, too.
亲爱的
Hey, sweetie,
我听说你怕黑啊
I heard you were afraid of the dark.
我知道还有一个人以前也怕黑呢
I know someone else who was afraid of the dark once.
就是你♥爸♥爸 那时候他在太空里
Your daddy, when he was in space.
而且我当时也跟你一样穿着大尿布呢
And just like you, I was wearing a full diaper.
好消息
Hey, good news.
大学邀请了好几个诺贝尔得主来参加招待会
They're inviting several Nobel Laureates to our reception.
太好了 都有谁
Oh, great, like who?
小林诚
Makoto Kobayashi.
唉...
Da-- ooh.
怎么了
What?
他当年得诺奖时
Well, I may have been less than kind to him
我对他可不算友好
about his Nobel Prize win.
为什么
Why?
我当时妒火中烧 又是个推特新手
I was jealous, angry and new to Twitter.
两者相加的结果非常危险
It was a dangerous combination.
那就划去小林吧
Okay, so scratch Kobayashi.
还有乔治·斯穆特呢
George Smoot's on here.
我们也有一段过节
We have a history.
索尔·珀尔马特
Saul Perlmutter?
那基普·索恩呢
What about Kip Thorne?
他那件事纯属误会
That was a misunderstanding.
我不知道他当时人就在我背后
I didn't know he was right behind me.
所以你和每个可以帮助我们的人都有矛盾
So you've alienated everyone we need to help us?
艾米 如果我预知有一天会需要他们的帮助
Well, Amy, if I had known that someday we'd need them,
我绝对不会去惹毛他们
I would never have insulted them.
你说这话一点用也没有呀
Well, that doesn't make it better.
而且这也不是我的真心话
Well, it's also not true.
真可爱
Oh, that's cute.
是哈雷在托儿所画的吗
Did Halley draw that at preschool?
是我画的
I drew it.
行了 晚安吧
Well, good night.
我本来是想画个宇航员
It's supposed to be an astronaut.
我本来到这个年纪也该自己独♥立♥生活了啊
And I'm supposed to be living on my own at this age,
天不遂人愿啊
but here we are.
哈雷怕黑 霍华德讲了个关于他在太空时的
Halley was scared and Howard told her the sweetest story
温馨故事 我想我可以把这个故事
about when he was in space and I thought I could turn it
画成本书送给她和麦克
into a book for her and Michael.
我是个艺术家
Oh, well, I mean, I am an artist.
如果你愿意的话 我可以帮你画
Uh, I-if you want, I could do the drawings.
真的吗 太好了
Really? That'd be amazing.
这会很有趣的 同时
Yeah, it'd be fun. And a,
也可以从我平时的作品中换个风格
a nice change of pace from what I usually draw.
你平时都画什么呀
What do you usually draw?
行了 晚安吧
Well, good night.
-有人发短♥信♥给你吗 -不
- Someone texting you? - ?Uh, no,
我只是完成了今天的锻炼计划
I just met my exercise goal for the day.
洗个盘子就达标了吧
By doing the dishes?
你有你的目标 我也有我的
Hey, you have your goals, I have mine.
-你们好 -你们俩在干什么呢
- Hello. ?- What are you two doing?
刚锻炼完
Mm, just finishing a workout.
怎么了
What's up?
你们家有曲奇面团吗
Do you have any cookie dough?
好像有 让我找找看
Uh, I think so. Let me see.
我们有巧克力豆和燕麦葡萄干口味的
Yeah, we've got, uh, chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin.
燕麦葡萄干
Oatmeal raisin?
我至少能指出这种曲奇的两个错误了
I know at least two things wrong with that cookie.
这是要送给诺贝尔奖得主的
It's for the Nobel Laureates.
我们需要他们的支持 只可惜 谢尔顿...
We need them on our side, but unfortunately, Sheldon...
打住 "只可惜 谢尔顿"这句话已经不言自喻了
No. "Unfortunately, Sheldon..." that's all you got to say.
你需要别人的支持
Well, that's-- so you need these people's support
所以你要给他们送点心吗
and you're sending them baked goods?
他们这么聪明
Yeah, they're pretty smart.
你不觉得他们会发现这是在行贿吗
Don't you think they're gonna realize it's just a bribe?
不 你以为会被看破 可有时候
No, you'd think, but sometimes brilliant people
聪明人的社交技能白♥痴♥到令人发指的地步
can be painfully oblivious to social cues.
谢谢你指出这一点 谢尔顿
Thank you for pointing that out, Sheldon.
不用谢
Anytime.
"谢尔顿·库珀"
"Sheldon Cooper"? Hmm.
"谢尔顿·库珀"
"Sheldon Cooper"?
算了吧
Pass.
"谢尔顿·库珀"
"Sheldon Cooper." Aw.
恶心 燕麦葡萄干
Ugh, oatmeal raisin?
呕
Ugh.
是萨尔·波尔马特发来的
Oh, it's from Saul Perlmutter.
他发给我一张图片
He sent me a picture.
让我看看
Ooh, let me see.
他用这些饼干拼出了"谢你"
Oh, he arranged the cookies to spell out "Thank you."
谢尔顿 那个艹字头的字不是"谢"
Sheldon, that word isn't "Thank."
我有个惊喜给你
Hi. I got you a surprise.
今天这是什么好日子啊
What-- Oh. What's the occasion?
我听到你给哈雷讲的故事
I heard you tell Halley that story the other night,
我觉得太温馨了
and I thought it was so sweet
所以斯图尔特和我把它做成了一本书
that Stuart and I turned it into a book.
《瑟瑟发抖的小宇航员》
The Frightened Little Astronaut?
这画的就是你呀
That looks just like you.
看看你那副胆小如鸡的样子
Look how tiny and scared you look.
最棒的地方是
And the best part is,
斯图尔特把它拿给一个出版界的朋友看了
Stuart showed it to a publisher friend of his,
他们很感兴趣
and they're interested in it.
-这太酷了 -才怪
- That is so cool. - ?Absolutely not.
为什么
Why?
因为我不想让全世界都知道
Because I don't want the whole world to know
我就是那个瑟瑟发抖的小宇航员
I was the frightened little astronaut!
也许你应该改名叫《贱脾气的小宇航员》
Maybe you should've called it The Bitchy Little Astronaut.
你想和我聊聊吗
You want to tell me what's going on?
我的痛苦有那么明显吗
Is my distress that obvious?
谢尔顿 你不要误会
Sheldon, please don't take this the wrong way,
但如果你沉默了哪怕一秒
but when you're quiet even for a second,
肯定哪里出了问题
something's wrong.
你说得对
Well, it's true.
事实上 我觉得艾米好惨
The fact is, I feel really bad for Amy.
我们也都觉得她惨
Well, we all do.
我好奇问下 你是出于什么理由
But just for fun, why do you?
她什么事都没做错
Well, she didn't do anything wrong,
但她却在为我的错误买♥♥单
but she's paying for my mistakes.
怎么了
What?
不 我只是被你感动了
No-- I'm just honestly impressed.
你什么时候开始关心别人的感受了
When did you start caring about other people's feelings?
上次艾米被坏掉的圣诞树彩灯电到时
Well, I laughed when Amy got a shock from
我还哈哈大笑 所以应该是在那之后的事吧
the broken Christmas tree lights, so it was after that.
所以他们都不出席招待会吗
So none of them are coming to the reception?
我想不会了
I don't think so.
他到底说了什么伤人的话
Okay, what did he say that was so insulting?
他也许指出了斯穆特的
Well, he may have suggested there was
四极正常化数据中有一个不好的地方
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表