也许你可以分出一半时间去她家
You know, maybe you can spend half the time at her place.
当我搬到你家时 你和伯纳黛特曾说过不介意
Hey, when I moved in, you and Bernadette said it was okay
我带女生来家里
if I brought girls over.
我们那时候是在嘲笑你呢
Oh. We were making fun of you.
这是一个带偏硼酸钡晶体的高脉冲激光器
And this is a high-pulse laser with a BBO crystal.
很酷
It's pretty cool.
它以不连续的爆发方式发射光子
It emits photons in discrete bursts.
非常厉害
Huh. Very impressive.
可是...
But...?
什么可是 亲爱的
But what, dear?
我也不知道
Oh, I don't know.
通常情况下你会说"可是"
It's just, usually there's a "But"
然后补上一些让我难过的话
followed by something that makes me feel bad.
贝弗利 你来了
Ah, Beverly, there you are.
谢尔顿 很高兴见到你
Sheldon, how nice to see you.
莱纳德正在给我介绍他的新实验室
Leonard was just showing me his new lab.
没错没错 实验物理学
Oh, yes, experimental physics,
科学界的木匠活 好了...
the carpentry of the science world. Well...
我是来拯救你于无聊之中的
I'm here to rescue you from the boredom.
没有那个必要 我觉得这一切很有趣
Not necessary. This is really quite interesting.
可是...
But...?
没有可是
But nothing.
如果你想看点真正有趣的东西
Oh. Well, if you want to see something really interesting,
我可以给你介绍我的作品
I could show you my work,
最近有希望获得诺贝尔奖哦
which is being talked about for a Nobel Prize.
我很愿意待会来参观
Oh, well, I'd love to see it later,
可是我现在要陪我儿子
but right now, I'm spending time with my son.
我就知道有个"可是"等着我 等等 什么
Ha! I knew there was a "But"-- wait, what?
准备好了吗
Ready?
你确定我没必要看《帕丁顿熊》第一部吗
You sure I didn't need to see Paddington 1?
他是头熊 会说话 没人知道为什么
He's a bear, he talks, no one knows why.
你已经全部补完了
You're all caught up.
按下播放键
Push play.
我可以和你们一起看吗
May I join you?
米奇 我没看到你站在那里
Oh. Hey, Mitch, I didn't see you there.
真的吗 我站在这里老半天了
Really? I've been standing here the whole time.
好吧 来 和我们一起看吧
Well, sure. Yeah, join us.
电影在你的正前方
Movie's up there.
我看过了
I've seen it.
非常好看
It's wonderful.
所以她要留在伦敦了
So she's staying in London?
这对你俩的恋情有什么影响呢
What does that mean for your relationship?
非常好的影响
It's great.
我明白她这么说的理由 可你呢
I can see why she would say that, but why do you?
我们恋爱的原因是我俩都想要结婚
Well, we got into this because we both wanted to get married,
而实际上 我们一直在拖延时间
and honestly, we've been dragging our feet,
我觉得这件事正好是我们所需的动力
and I think this is the push that we need.
等等 所以你是要向她求婚了吗
Wait, so you're gonna ask her to marry you?
为什么不呢
Why not?
我们对彼此有好感 而且
We like each other, plus,
我们都想组建一个家庭
we both want to start a family.
我可以在任何地方工作 我是个天文学家
Hey, I can work from anywhere, I'm an astronomer.
伦敦也有明亮的星星
They have stars in London,
我说得可不只是朱迪·丹奇女爵士[女星]哦
and I'm not just talking about Dame Judi Dench.
没人以为你是指她
No one thought you were.
我以为他是在说她
I thought he was.
所以你真的要搬到半个地球以外的地方去
So you're really gonna move halfway across the world?
如果她答应了
If she says yes,
而这也是她想要的 那就这样吧
and if that's what she wants to do, then yeah.
没错 我知道 我明天就要飞过去
Yeah, I know. I'm flying out tomorrow.
我要用戒指给她一个惊喜
I'm gonna surprise her with a ring.
-你已经买♥♥好戒指了吗 -就是上次那个
- You already have a ring? - Well, it's the same one as before.
我以为你们第一次订婚时就给她了呢
I thought you gave it to her the first time you got engaged?
我给了 后来又要回来了
I did, but I took it back.
否则可向对方索回礼物
所以 你是个印第安[印度]给予者
So, you're an Indian giver?
-华仔 -干嘛 他都要搬去英国了
- Howie. - What? If he's gonna move to England,
我必须赶紧把玩笑都用掉
I need to get all these out now.
给你 淡奶油 不放糖
Here you go. Light cream, no sugar.
完美 谢谢
That's perfect, thank you.
贝弗利 我不得不说
Beverly, I have to say,
看到你们相处愉快 真是太好了
it's so nice seeing the two of you get along.
我一向跟莱纳德处得很好
Oh, I've always gotten along with Leonard.
在我所有孩子里 他是最听话的
Of all of my children, he's the most docile.
有一次她把那句话写在生日贺卡上了
She wrote that in a birthday card once.
我把贺卡珍藏在床头柜里
I keep it in my nightstand.
但昨天带你参观他的实验室让他好开心
Still, it made him so happy showing you around his lab yesterday.
有意思
Interesting.
你认为那让他
Would you say that that made him, uh,
比平常开心很多
much happier than usual,
比平常开心一点 还是跟平常一样开心
somewhat happier than usual or as happy as usual?
选择题
Hmm, multiple choice.
我选D "这问题好奇怪"
Um, I'm-a go with D: "That's a weird question."
那让我非常开心
It made me really happy.
我们的关系不是一直都那么放松
We haven't always had the easiest relationship.
不过回头想想
But, well, looking back,
你大概只是想鞭策我
I guess you were just trying to push me
成为最好的自己
to be the best version of myself.
这么说你认为我的教育策略
So you would say that my parenting strategies,
虽然有时严厉
although difficult at times,
但直接导致你获得现在的成功吗
directly contributed to your current success?
我可能也有一些功劳
Well, I may have had a little something to do with it.
你现在多久才穿一次你的超英内♥裤♥
I mean, how often do you wear your superhero underwear now?
-只有周五和我生日那天 -都是我的功劳
- Only Fridays and my birthday. - Yeah, that was all me.
都多亏了我
That was me.
很有道理
Yeah, that's a fair point.
我之前没考虑到你对他的影响
I hadn't considered your influence.
或许明天我可以观察你俩相处的情况
Perhaps tomorrow I could observe the two of you together?
"观察"
Uh, "Observe"?
怎么回事
What is going on?
我就是来探望我儿子
I'm just visiting with my son
并为我的书做研究 关于不同的教育策略
and doing research for my book on how various
如何影响我长大成人的孩子们
parenting strategies affected my children as adults.
这一切对你来说都只是工作吗
This has all been work to you?
和我相处 来我实验室参观 我...
Hanging out with me and coming to my lab, I...
我还以为我们都享受对方的陪伴
I thought we were enjoying each other's company,
但不过是研究罢了
but it was just research.
我确实享受 你知道我很喜欢做研究
I was enjoying it; you know I love research.
真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
-怎么了 你好像在生气 -我当然生气了
- What? You seem angry. - Of course I'm angry!
那你认为你是有点生气
Well, so would you say that you're somewhat angry,
非常生气还是极其生气
very angry or extremely angry?
不用回答了
Never mind.
我从你的表情能看出来 亲爱的
I can see it in your face, dear.
我在回看我和贝弗利的短♥信♥记录
I'm looking over my text correspondence with Beverly
我没发现有什么
and I don't see anything
会得罪她的地方
that would have given her offense.
没有语义模糊的句子
Nothing's ambiguous,
常见的缩写也都完整拼出
I spell everything out.
比如"大笑出声"与"妈蛋 什么鬼鬼"
Including "Laugh out loud" and "What's the fracas?"
她肯定没有生你的气
I'm sure she's not mad at you.
那她为什么今天选跟莱纳德而不是跟我过
Well, then why would she rather spend the day with Leonard?
因为他是她儿子
Because he's her son?
艾米 我觉得我们说话在鸡同鸭讲
Amy, I just feel like we're going in circles.
你... 怎么
You-- What?
门都不敲 妈蛋 什么鬼鬼
No knock? What's the fracas?
我真是猪啊
I am so stupid.
我居然会以为我妈真心为我骄傲
I-I actually thought my mom was genuinely proud of me.
原来她只是利用我为她新书做研究
It turns out, she's just using me as research for her new book.
真是松了一口气呀
Oh, what a relief.
我还以为贝弗利生我气了 谢谢你啊 莱纳德
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表