莱纳德 你什么时候出门
Leonard, when are you leaving
去机场接你妈妈
to pick your mother up from the airport?
我想想啊 她的飞机3点落地
Uh, well, let's see, her plane gets in at 3:00,
取行李什么的大概要半小时 所以...
figure half an hour to get her luggage, so...
死都不去
never.
"死都不去"
Never?
那不是你去健身房♥的专门时段吗
Isn't that usually when you go to the gym?
你真的不打算去接你母亲吗
Are you really not gonna pick up your mother?
没事啦 她也喜欢自己打车或是坐大巴
No-- it's fine, she likes to take a cab or a shuttle.
这样她能碰见不同的人
That way she can meet people.
听起来还挺不错的
Well, that's kind of nice.
对啊 她总是说陌生人
Yeah, she always says that a stranger is just
只是你还没找到情感弱点的人罢了
a person whose emotional weak point you haven't found yet.
你妈最棒了
Your mom is the best.
或许我该去接她
Oh, maybe I should pick her up.
你又不开车
You don't drive.
所以你跟我才是最佳组合啊
That's what makes you and me a great team.
去拿你的车钥匙
Go get your keys.
你不能去接她
You can't pick her up.
这样会显得我像个不孝子
It'll make me look like a bad son.
我想象到这会是路程中我们聊的话题之一
I imagine that's one of the things we'll talk about on the ride.
还有艾米最近不喜欢打方向灯的事
That and Amy's recent reluctance to use turn signals.
我们当时是在室内停车场嘛
We were in a parking garage.
去啦 她生了你呢
Come on, she gave birth to you.
行 我去接她
Fine, I'll pick her up.
很好 我陪你去
Good, I'll go with you.
-我要后座 -我不想当那个
- I call back seat. - Oh, I don't want to be
唯一没去接她的人
the only one who doesn't go.
我会在家如坐针毡担心你们说我坏话
I'll just sit here afraid that you're all talking about me.
我们才不会聊你呢
We're not gonna talk about you.
我也怕你们不聊我
Well, that's my other fear.
神经啊 我自己去接她
This is crazy. I can pick her up by myself.
只有你来啊
So it's just you?
飞这一路还顺利吗
How was your flight?
有带着宝宝的爸妈
There were some parents with a baby.
好多哭声
A lot of crying.
宝宝都会这样啦
Well, babies do that.
不是 是父母在哭
No, it was the parents.
貌似他们接受不了逆耳忠言
It seems they couldn't handle some constructive criticism.
说一件完全不相关的事
Hey, on a completely unrelated note, um,
如果你比较想自己住酒店
you know, if you'd rather stay at a hotel,
我们不会不高兴的
we wouldn't be offended.
其实我很期待跟你一起住呢
Actually, I've been looking forward to staying with you.
真的吗 因为你通常都宁愿去住酒店
Really? It's just, normally, you stay at a hotel.
-你想我去住酒店吗 -不不不
- Would you like me to stay at a hotel? - No, no, no.
是我邀请你住我们家的
I-I invited you to stay with us.
而我接受你的邀请
And I accepted,
皆大欢喜
so everyone is happy.
是的
Yep.
我高兴 你也高兴
I'm happy, you're happy...
大家都高兴
...everyone's happy.
为什么我们都不在家里餐厅吃
How come we never eat in the dining room?
有客人来才在那里吃
Oh, that's for company.
那我算什么
What am I?
算一个自己把头送到枪口前找罪受的人吧
Apparently, a guy who wants to have his feelings hurt.
安努什么时候从伦敦回来呢
When does Anu come back from London?
下周 不过最近其实挺好的
Next week. But it's been good, you know?
给了我机会专注在自己身上
Really given me a chance to focus on myself.
专注得如何了
How's that going?
我不喜欢我看到的画面 所以开车到你家来了
I didn't like what I saw, got in my car, drove over here.
-大家好 -你好啊
- Hey, guys. - Hey.
抱歉 不知道你们有客人
I'm sorry, I didn't know you had company.
没事 他们也不知道有客人来了
It's all right, neither did they.
斯图尔特在家吗
Is Stuart home?
没 他在上班
No, he's at work.
这是最后一瓶果汁 我往待买♥♥单上写一笔
The last juice. I'm gonna add it to the list.
原来那是她的笔迹啊
That's whose handwriting that is.
我发现最近她常来你们家待着啊
I've noticed she's been over here a lot lately.
那你是怎么发现的呢
You know how you noticed that?
因为你最近也整天来我们家待
Because you're over here a lot lately.
她这周每晚都是在这睡的
She has slept over every night this week.
没啊 她周三晚上没在这睡
Uh, no, no, she wasn't here Wednesday night.
她有的 你没注意到是因为你当时
Yes, she was. You didn't notice because you were in the hot tub
正在后院的浴缸边泡澡边吃奥利奥
in the backyard eating Oreos.
你提醒了我
That reminds me.
奥利奥
Oreos.
真的假的
Really?
光子纠缠团队吗
A photon entanglement team.
我其实是这个团队的联合首席
Yeah, I-I'm actually the co-lead.
如果你喜欢光子与想知道它们是如何纠缠的
Yeah, if you like photons and how they get entangled,
他就是你的联合询问人
he's your co-guy.
如果有机会 我很想看看你的实验室
I would enjoy seeing your lab.
行啊 没问题
Oh. Yeah, sure.
你愿意的话 明天可以来看
Uh, if you want, you can come tomorrow.
那我拭目以待
I look forward to it.
我觉得我到了该上♥床♥的时间了
Well, I think I'm going to turn in.
佩妮晚安
Good night, Penny.
宝贝晚安
Good night, dear.
-晚安 -贝弗利晚安
- Good night. - Night, Beverly.
她这回好和善啊
Wow, she's being really nice.
对啊 我们俩肯定是有一个要死了
Yeah, clearly, one of us is dying.
拜托一定要是她啊
Come on, her.
也可能是你的成就
Or you accomplished something great,
让她真心为你感到骄傲啊
and she's genuinely proud.
好了好了 你喝太醉了
Yeah, all right, you've had enough.
你好啊
Hi.
-好啊 -好高兴看到你
- Hey. - Oh, it's so good to see your face.
礼宾人员大会如何了
H-How's the concierge conference?
你们是不是就互相帮对方搞到各种票啊
You guys just get theater tickets for each other all day long?
很顺利啦
It's going great,
公♥司♥将我安排在诺丁山一个很棒的地方
and the company put me in a nice place in Notting Hill.
诺丁山 电影《诺丁山》那里吗
Notting Hill? Like the movie?
"我只不过是一个男孩 站在另一个女孩面前说"
Uh, "I'm just a boy standing in front of a girl saying..."
你回来时最好帮我带件T恤哦
you better bring me home a T-shirt.
我都快等不及你回来了
I can't wait for you to come home.
其实 这也是我打电♥话♥给你的原因之一
Actually, that's one of the reasons I called.
他们给我提供了一个管理职位
They offered me a management position.
太好了 这不是你的梦想吗
That's amazing. T-That's your dream.
这个职位在伦敦
It's here in London.
他们希望我马上开始工作
And they want me to start right away.
那我们俩怎么办
What does that mean for us?
你到底有多想留在加州呢
Well, how committed are you to staying in California?
我的工作在这里 我的朋友在这里
This is where my work is, this is where my friends are.
可你过得开心吗
But are you happy?
哥已郁闷好多年了 你想说什么
Not for years. What's your point?
好了 我要去参加绘画班了
All right, I got to head out to my drawing class.
画水果还是画裸男
Fruit or naked dudes?
没关系 我对两个物体都心怀嫉妒
Actually, it doesn't matter, I'm jealous of both.
-今晚见 -好
- I'll see you tonight? - Yeah.
她今晚也会来吗
So she's coming over again, huh?
对 今晚是电影之夜
Yeah, we're gonna do a movie night.
好歹也是我家 你不觉得应该问我一下吗
It's my house. Don't you think you should ask me?
你说得对 抱歉
You're right, I'm sorry.
霍华德 你愿意来我们的电影之夜吗
Howard, would you like to come to movie night?
她不是有自己的家吗
Doesn't she have her own place?
你们为什么不去她家呢
Why don't you guys hang out there?
她有一个室友
Oh, she has a roommate,
那个男的有点诡异
and he's kind of creepy.
是连我这样的人都觉得诡异的等级
A-And that's coming from me.
我觉得德妮丝基本上已经住在我们家了
It just feels like Denise is basically living with us.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表