三个大男人一起玩桌游
Three guys playing a board game
听起来可不像是派对
doesn't sound like much of a party.
看来某人是忘了自己大学时光了
Someone doesn't remember college very well.
与市场常见的非甾体类抗炎药不同
As opposed to the leading nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory,
我们的产品大大降低了溃疡的风险
our product greatly reduces the risk of ulcers.
所以它不会在你的胃上烧个洞
So it won't burn a hole in your stomach.
同时也不会在你的钱包上烧个洞哦
And it won't burn a hole in your wallet, either!
好了
Okay.
我能搞定
I got this.
感谢你们光临
Thank you for stopping by.
这是崭新的一天
It's a brand-new day!
看 你不是做得很好吗
See? You're doing great.
演技不咋地 卖♥♥药挺在行
Mediocre actress, great drug pusher.
谁能猜得到呢
Who knew?
炎立大吗
Inflaminex, huh?
给我详细讲解一下吧
So what can you tell me about it?
-我们... -别浪费时间了
- Well, we... - Oh, don't waste your time.
他叫丹尼 是另一家医药公♥司♥的员工
His name is Danny. He works for one of the other drug companies.
来对手这里探探虚实也没什么错吧
Hey, nothing wrong with checking out the competition.
我们还没有把你当成是对手
Aw, we don't see you as competition.
别看不起人
You should.
我们的消炎药今年也要上市了
Our anti-inflammatory is hitting the market this year, too.
我们在药物相互作用方面的风险是零哦
Well, ours has zero drug interaction risk.
薄荷糖也是
Yeah. So does an Altoid.
说到薄荷糖
Speaking of Altoids,
你怎么不去来一片呢
why don't you go get one?
好了
Okay.
大家都冷静一下
Let's everyone calm down.
如果你在这儿没找到能让你冷静的药
If you can't find a pill for that here,
那你一定是还找得不够仔细
then you're not trying hard enough.
没事
It's all right.
我走就是
I'll go.
我不知道那人是哪点不对劲
I don't know what it is about that guy,
反正我就是看他不顺眼
but he just gets on my nerves.
你把坏人都吓走了
Well, you scared the bad man away.
真是乖乖小狗狗啊
Who's a good girl?
他们还在睡觉呢
They're still asleep.
每次我让人小憩一下时
Apparently, when I put someone down for a nap,
他们都会睡得很死
they sleep hard.
自夸这点听起来很诡异啊 霍华德
That's a weird brag, Howard.
我去开门
I'll get it.
伯纳黛特还觉得我特别不会带娃呢
Bernadette thinks I have poor parenting skills.
也许她是从你特别不会当老公这点推断出来的
Maybe she's basing that on your poor husbanding skills.
谁知道呢
Who can say?
我不擅长的事可多了
I'm bad at a lot of things.
我以为你们不来呢
I didn't think you were coming.
我改主意了
Um, I changed my mind.
我觉得和你的孩子多相处一下也挺有趣的
I thought it'd be fun to spend some time with your children.
那些小流氓在哪里
Where are the little scamps?
-"流氓"吗 -抱歉
- "Scamps"? - I'm sorry.
小崽子 小淘气
Tykes. Rug rats.
如今的政♥治♥正确叫法是什么来着
What is the PC term these days?
你这是怎么了
What's going on?
我们在一家书店找到了这个
We were in the bookstore, and I found this.
《和婴儿一起做实验
Experimenting with Babies:
50个可以应用在你小孩身上的有趣科学实验》
50 Amazing Science Projects You Can Perform on Your Kid.
你不能拿他的孩子做实验
You can't experiment on his kids.
你又不是他们的爸爸
Yeah, you're not their father.
你不能拿我的孩子做实验
You can't experiment on my kids.
好吧 那我至少可以和他们玩个游戏吧
Fine. Can I at least play a game with them?
也许...
Perhaps...
测测你们的周边视觉发展得如何
How Developed is Your Peripheral Vision?
我的周边视觉棒极了 我看到你的表情了
Mine's great. I saw that.
这些实验都挺无害的
You know, these experiments are pretty harmless.
这一个是把宝宝放在镜子前
There's one where you just put the baby in front of a mirror
然后观察他们观察自己
and you watch them watch themselves.
听起来好有爱 让我看看
That sounds adorable. Let me see.
怎么她说拿宝宝做实验
How come when she talks about experiments on babies,
你就觉得很有爱 而我提起的时候
you think it's adorable, but when I do it,
每个人都一脸嫌弃
everyone gets upset?
我想我可以代表大家回答这个问题
I think I can speak for all of us.
因为你这人就是很诡异
You're just creepy.
无意冒犯哦
No offense.
这个实验可以同时用麦克和哈雷做
Hey, this one we can do with both Michael and Halley.
叫做小手爱抓抓
It's called Grabby Hands.
这不是你高中的外号♥吗
Wasn't that your nickname in high school?
不 我的外号♥叫妈宝男
No, it was Mama's Boy.
但我一点不害臊 因为我就爱我的妈咪
But the joke was on them, because I love my mom.
各位 听着
Guys, listen,
你把孩子放在安全座椅里固定好
you secure them both in car seats
然后用绳子吊起一个玩具
and slowly spin a toy
在他们面前慢慢转动
at the end of the string above them.
年幼的孩子会试图
The younger baby tends to reach
用任意一只手去抓
with either hand,
年长的孩子倾向于用惯用手去抓
and the older baby prefers the dominant hand.
听起来很有趣呀
That is kind of interesting.
这不太算是拿孩子做实验
And it's not really experimenting on the kids.
更像是和孩子一起做实验
It's more like experimenting with the kids.
我想如果你认真思考一下的话
Well, I guess if you think about it,
这更像是和他们一起玩游戏
it's kind of like playing games with them.
这样吧
Okay, you know what,
等他们睡醒了 我们可以尝试一两个
when they wake up, we can try one or two of these.
耶
Yay!
我说了"耶"
I said, "Yay!"
谢谢你 又是崭新的一天
Thank you. It's a brand-new day.
来我们展位的人好多呀
Wow, we got a pretty good crowd here.
是啊 但没那边展位的人多
I know. But not as big as that booth.
那边在搞什么
What's going on over there?
那是戒烟药"畅沛"
Yeah, that's Chantix.
两点前男星雷·利奥塔都在那边签名
Ray Liotta's signing autographs until 2:00.
不是说不准在展位用手♥机♥吗
Hey, I thought we weren't supposed to have our phones in the booth.
那是规定你 不是规定我
That's a "you" rule, not a "me" rule.
你好 有什么能帮到你吗
Hey, can I help you?
其实我在找洗手间
Actually, I'm looking for the bathroom.
就在泻药展位旁边
Ah, yes. It's right next to the laxative booth.
这安排好机智 不是吗
Clever, right?
我们又见面了
So we meet again.
你叫丹尼 对吧 你们新药发布怎么样了
Oh, yeah. Uh, Danny, right? How's your launch going?
很好
Good.
罗斯滕科斯基博士在吗
Is Dr. Rostenkowski around?
不在 她出去接电♥话♥了 不过她要是去了排队
No, she stepped out for a call, although I wouldn't be surprised
见雷·利奥塔 我也不意外
if she's in line to meet Ray Liotta.
有什么告诉我 她不太喜欢我
Yeah. Something tells me she's not crazy about me.
是啊 也有什么告诉我了 就是她本人
Yeah. Something tells me that, too, and it was her.
没关系 我其实是想跟你聊聊
Well, it doesn't matter, I was actually hoping to talk to you.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
炎立大的销♥售♥工作你做得很棒
You've done a terrific job with Inflaminex.
我们一直在寻找优秀的销♥售♥人员
We're always on the lookout for great salespeople.
我想我们能让你快乐
I think we could make you happy.
谢了 不过我现在就挺快乐的
Uh, thanks, but I'm pretty happy.
-我可以更快乐点 -跟你心理医生说去 凯伦
- I could be more happy. - Tell it to your shrink, Karen.
华仔 没出什么事吧
Hey, Howie, everything okay?
一切都很好
Yeah, everything's great.
我就想问问 我们家有没有大烧烤夹
I was just wondering if we had any large barbecue tongs.
底层左边那个抽屉里 你们在烧烤吗
Uh, bottom left drawer. Are you guys grilling?
不是 只是要跟孩子们玩游戏
Nope, just playing games with the kids.
那为什么要用到夹子
Why do you need tongs?
我也爱你 再见
Love you, too, bye.
我肯定麦克会比哈雷先抓
I-I bet Michael grabs it before Halley.
做梦
Not a chance.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表