谢尔顿 你想把附录放在每节后
Sheldon, do you want to put the tables after each section
还是放在结尾的总附录
or in an appendix at the end?
这样吧 论文是我们一起写的
You know what? We wrote this paper together.
我们应该一起决定
I think we should decide together
放在结尾的总附录里
that they go in an appendix at the end.
没想到吧 "团队"里真的有"我"这个字
How about that? There is an "I" in "team."
-看我们的成就 -我知道
- Look at what we made. - I know.
它集♥合♥了我们的精华
It really is the best of both of us.
既有我的数学能力
It's got my math and your sassy takedown
又有你对对称性本质的华丽拆解
of the fundamental nature of symmetry.
有我深不可测的求知欲
It's got my bottomless intellectual curiosity
亦有你任性的坚持
and your petulant refusal
拒绝像美国大众一样将灰拼写为"gray"
to spell "Gray" with an "a" like an American.
你知道我们还要做很多工作
You realize we still have a lot of work to do
才能发表吧
before we can publish.
也许我们应该各个击破
Perhaps we should divide and conquer.
你查询检查所有的引文
Now, you track down all the citations
在参考文献中正确地列出他们
and properly note them in our bibliography,
我会卷起袖子
and I will roll up my sleeves
决定我们使用哪种字体
and decide what font we want to use.
谢尔顿 有数百条引文要查询
Sheldon, there are hundreds of citations to track down.
字体有上千种 但我可没抱怨
And thousands of fonts, but you don't hear me complaining.
我才不要在图书馆
I am not gonna spend weeks
花上数周时间检查旧资料
in a library looking up old papers.
不能雇一个研究生做吗
Can't we hire a grad student to do it?
研究生
Yeah, a grad student?
我才不放心把我们未发表的论文
I am not trusting our unpublished paper
交给什么千禧一代
to some millennial.
他们会加上独角兽的表情符号♥
They'll put unicorn emojis on it
发到社交媒体上
and then post it on social media.
他们为什么那样做
Why would they do that?
经济焦虑 吃太多牛油果吐司 谁在乎
Economic anxiety, too much avocado toast, who cares?
重点是 我们不能冒险在发表前
Look, the point is, we can't afford to have this paper leaked
泄露论文
before we're ready to publish.
那样你可就跟诺贝尔奖吻别了
That's how you kiss the Nobel Prize good-bye
而我预想的是与它见面并狂吻一番
instead of hello as I intend to do.
你应该是比喻吧
I assume you mean metaphorically.
当然不是 如果瑞典国王给我发奖章
Absolutely not. If the King of Sweden hands me a medal,
我打算抹上免洗洗手液后好好亲亲
I intend to smear it with Purell and then kiss it.
如果我们请一位朋友帮忙呢
But what if we ask one of our friends to help us out?
莱纳德怎么样
How about Leonard?
我不知道 能相信他吗
Gee, I don't know. Can we trust him?
他是你在这世上最好的朋友
He's your best friend in the whole world.
但他总是给我一种感觉
Yes, but he's always struck me
就是飞机失事后
as the guy in the plane crash
他不会等你全部死透 就把你给吃了
who doesn't wait until you're all the way dead to eat you.
我想你可以相信他
I think you can trust him.
艾米 你永远不要失去你的烂漫童心
Oh, Amy, you never lose that childlike innocence.
莱纳德 我有事要跟你说
Leonard, I need to tell you something.
我出轨了
I'm having an affair.
好的
Okay.
你必须发誓不告诉任何人
You have to swear not to tell anybody.
好的
Okay.
只有你知道
You are the only one who knows.
除了你当然还有餐厅派餐员丽塔知道
Uh, well, you and Rita, the cafeteria lady
她给我的可不止炸薯块那么简单
who has been giving me more than Tater Tots.
谢尔顿
Hey, Sheldon.
一个字也不准说
Not a word.
他想干嘛
What did he want?
没什么 他只是捏造了愚蠢的测试
Oh, nothing. He just concocted some stupid test
看我能否保守秘密
to see if I can keep a secret.
什么秘密
Ooh, what's the secret?
我才不会告诉你
I'm not gonna tell you that.
虽说测试愚蠢 但我也想通过
The test is stupid, but I still want to pass.
恭喜你 莱纳德 你通过了我的秘密忠心测试
Congratulations, Leonard, you passed my secret loyalty test.
事实是 我从没和餐厅派餐阿姨
The truth is, I was never having an affair
发生婚外情
with the cafeteria lady.
只有一个女人可以触碰我"不可以碰"之处
There's only one woman who gets to touch my no-no parts,
就是她
and she's right here.
-谢尔顿 -不行
- Sheldon. - No, no.
我太惊讶了 谢尔顿
Well, I am shocked, Sheldon,
因为我完全"相信"你所说的
because I totally believed that the woman you reported
给豆子都小气的女人 会对你上下其手
for being stingy with the peas couldn't keep her hands off you.
我有点受伤 你没有告诉我
Well, I am a little hurt that you weren't gonna tell me
我丈夫出轨了 我还以为我们是朋友
my husband was having an affair. I thought we were friends.
我并没有真正相信他
I didn't really believe him.
为什么 你不认为会有其他女人觉得他有吸引力
Why not? You don't think other women find him attractive?
不会有的
No.
我想你好奇我为什么让你经历这些
I suppose you're wondering why I put you through all this.
你是说刚才两分钟还是过去二十年
You mean the last two minutes or the last 20 years?
我们想请你帮个大忙
We need to ask you a big favor.
你们请人帮忙的方式太正确了
Well, you've certainly gone about it the right way.
你知道我们快写完论文了
You know we're almost finished with our paper;
只是需要帮忙检查引文
we just need help tracking down the citations.
这是机械工作 你不能请个研究生做吗
That's busywork. Can't you just get a grad student to do it?
不行 这份论文对我们来说太重要了
No, this paper is incredibly important to us,
我们需要一位我们能信任的人
and we need someone we can trust.
求你了 对我们来说意义重大
Please, it would mean a lot.
知道吗 好吧
Y-You know what? Sure.
我们三个在图书馆查找旧资料
The three of us in the library looking up old papers--
应该挺有趣
that actually could be kind of fun.
不 我们不会去
Oh, no, we won't be there.
更有趣了
It just got more fun.
干掉他了
Bam, took him out.
现在我在跳胜利的庆祝之舞
Now I'm doing a victory dance to celebrate.
你在哪里
Where are you?
准备射击某个跳舞的傻蛋
About to shoot some dancing jackass.
喂
Hey!
现在我在跳胜利之舞
And now I'm doing a victory dance.
你们在玩什么
What you playing?
堡垒之夜
Fortnite.
一帮人空投在某个岛上
A bunch of people parachute onto an island
奋力厮杀想成为最后活下来的人
and fight it out to be the last man standing.
像《饥饿游戏》那样的吗
Like Hunger Games?
更像是相亲节目《单身天堂》
More like Bachelor in Paradise,
但竞争没那么残酷
but not as cutthroat.
听起来很好玩 我可以玩吗
Sounds fun. Can I play?
我不知道你是否会喜欢 这是硬核玩家的游戏
I don't know if you'd like it. It's kind of for gamers.
我也是硬核玩家 我玩《糖果大爆险》《宝石迷阵》
Hey, I'm a gamer. I play Candy Crush, Bejeweled,
《芝麻街信学校》
and Sesame Street Letter School,
每次我都能赢我们女儿
which I beat our daughter at every single time.
好吧 试试
All right, give it a shot.
这是移♥动♥ 这是射击
This one's how you move, this is how you shoot.
A是跳跃 B是建造模式
"A" Jumps, "B" Puts you into build mode.
根据建造的东西不同
And depending on what you want to build,
你可以使用LB RB LT RT
you can use LB, RB, LT, or RT.
让我进去 我能自己试出来
Just put me in, I'll figure it out.
我在蜜月时就是这样说的
Oh, sounds like me on our honeymoon.
好的 你准备跳伞降落
Okay, you're skydiving down.
快到地面了
You're almost to the ground.
你降落时最好...
Now, when you land, you're gonna want...
你死了
Okay, you're dead.
慢着 这就结束了吗 一点也不好玩
Wait, that's it? That wasn't fun at all.
我们在蜜月时你也这么说的
Oh, now it sounds like you on our honeymoon.
多谢你帮忙
Thanks for helping with this.
朋友不就是做这些的吗
What are friends for?
我的朋友派我来这个地下室替他做枯燥的工作
My friend sent me down to this basement to do his grunt work,
所以我不知道
so I wouldn't know.
可能不应该说
Hey, probably shouldn't say anything,
但你听说了谢尔顿和餐厅阿姨的事吗
but did you hear about Sheldon and the lunch lady?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表