This is about...
谦虚地接受无上的荣誉
humbly accepting a great honor.
艾米 我们赢得了诺贝尔物理学奖
Amy, we won the Nobel Prize in Physics.
谦虚是留给那些诺贝尔二流奖得主的
Humility is for people who win the goofy Nobels
比如说文学 经济 和平奖
like Literature, Economics and Peace.
拜托告诉我你的感言中没有这段话
Please tell me that's not in your speech.
我可以去掉 但这是我准备的唯一一个笑话
Oh. I can cut it, but it's the only joke I have.
放下百吉饼 在我们去机场前
All right, bagels down. Before we head to the airport,
我想再跟大家过几件事
I'd like to go over a few things.
我们从飞机上下来的那一刻起
From the moment we step off the plane,
你们每一位就成为我和艾米的大使
each and every one of you is an ambassador for Amy and myself.
早跟你说过世上没有白吃的午餐
I told you these tickets weren't free.
因此 你们的行为必须符合最高标准
As such, your behavior must reflect the highest standards.
拉杰 放下百吉饼
Uh, Raj. Bagel down.
如果我血糖低开始毒舌 那你就怪你自己
If my blood sugar drops and I get bitchy, it's on you.
艾米 不如你接着来
Amy, why don't you kick us off.
谢谢
Thank you.
"斯堪的纳维亚的恶劣气候
"The challenging climate of Scandinavia
在瑞典人的性格上烙下了印记
Has left its mark on the Swedish character.
那些严厉的现代维京人
These dour, latter-day Vikings
对待陌生人会比较慢热
Are slow to warm up to strangers,
但如果你遵照以下简单几步
But if you follow a few easy steps,
瑞典人也可以成为你的终生朋友"
a Swede can be your friend for life."
第一
"Number one,
"在瑞典 守时是十分重要的
"In Sweden, punctuality is taken very seriously.
换句话说就是 芬兰人那种拖拉懒散的态度
"In other words, the loosey-goosey attitude in Helsinki
在斯德哥尔摩是行不通的"
will not fly in Stockholm."
"第二 在所有
"Two, at the beginning
商业社交场合的开始与结束时间
"And end of all business and social meetings,
要与在场的每一个人握手
"Shake hands with everyone present--
包括男人 女人和孩子"
men, women and children."
并且鼓励大家乘坐飞机时
Yes, you're all encouraged to pair off and practice this
等待安全带指示灯熄灭后 两人一组排练起来
once we're in the air and the seat belt sign is off.
请说 佩妮
Yes, Penny? Oh.
我们非去不可吗
Do we have to go?
是的 提醒你 佩妮 商务舱的酒免费
Yes. And a reminder, Penny, there's free alcohol
请你不要狂饮
in business class-- don't abuse it.
放心 我不会喝的
Relax. I'm not gonna drink.
-为什么 你怀孕了吗 -什么 没有
- Why? You pregnant? - Wha...? No.
没有 我只是
No, I just, you know,
不喜欢坐飞机喝酒
I don't like to drink when I fly.
得了吧 我看过你在洗澡时喝酒
Please. I've seen you drink in the shower.
你们两个人一起洗过澡吗
You guys have showered together?
有时候你真是
Sometimes you're just...
恶
ech.
你没否认哦
That wasn't a no.
我们现在该出发了 要在登机前六小时
All right, well, we should head out now if we're gonna get
准时到达机场
to the airport six hours before boarding.
等一下 各位 我们刚刚学的
Excuse me. Hello? What did we
在商务见面结束后该怎么做来着
just learn about the end of business meetings?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
好 非常好 随便吧
Yeah, great. Whatever.
继续
Go on.
你先走 走
You first. Go.
等等
Wait.
救命
Help me! Oh.
-救命 -等等 过来
- Help me! - Oh, wait. Come here.
-我们可以的 -进来 进来
- We got this. - Yeah, get in, get in, get in.
等一下 我有个主意
Hang on. I've-I've got an idea.
做得好 你证明了自己
Well done. You know, you're proving to be
是我的随从中不可或缺的一份子
an invaluable part of my entourage.
好耶
Cool.
怎么了
Yeah?
-你怎么样 -挺好的 干嘛
- How you doing? - Fine. Why?
这是我们第一次离孩子这么远
Well, this is the furthest we've ever been away from the kids.
就是看看你怎么样
I was just checking to see if you're okay.
在看第二部《侠探杰克》感觉好极了
I'm on my second Jack Reacher. I'm doing great.
很好 我也是
Good. Me, too.
我刚刚看着地图
I was just looking at the map.
忍♥不住想到 我们在这儿
Couldn't help thinking: we're here
孩子们在那 如果发生了什么事
and they're there, and if anything happened,
我们就得先飞到这里 才能飞回去那里
we'd have to go here to get all the way back there.
你干嘛要让我也紧张起来
Why are you trying to freak me out?
这是我们的假期
This is our vacation.
觉得我们得一起感受些什么
I thought we should do things together.
霍华德 孩子们很好
Howard, the kids are okay.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
我就是知道 妈妈全都知道
I just know. A mother knows.
怎么 原力与你同在了
So what, now the Force is with you?
试一试
Let's see.
这是你绝对不想惹的女人[心灵控制]
This is not the woman you want to annoy.
-霍华德 霍华德 -干嘛
- Howard. Howard. - What?
你看看坐我旁边的那个女人
You see the woman sitting next to me?
她怎么了
What about her?
是不是她
Is this her?
《吸血鬼猎人巴菲》吗
Buffy the Vampire Slayer?
冷静
Shh! Be cool.
不 不是她
No, that's not her.
好 现在你再看
Okay. How about now?
两个小时里 她已经去厕所
That's the fourth time she's been to the bathroom
整整4次了
in the last two hours.
所以呢
So?
她吃的早餐没有问题 我是确认过的
Her breakfast was binding. I made sure of that.
-所以呢 -所以很明显
- So? - So she clearly has
她有某种肠胃疾病
some sort of stomach distress.
如果是病毒性的 我们都有危险
If it's viral, we're all susceptible.
她可能只是晕机了
She's probably just airsick.
对 可如果不是呢
Yeah, but what if she's not?
万一我们被她传染了
What if we get what she has?
万一瑞典国王被我们传染了呢
What if we infect the King of Sweden?
战争就是这么开始的
That's how wars start.
确定了 这就是《极度恐慌》的剧情 她是那只猴
All right, that's it, this is Outbreak and she's the monkey.
等等 不要
Wait. Stop.
理智点
Be reasonable.
莱纳德
Leonard...
我们需要处理一下你的妻子
we need to do something about your wife.
-怎么了 -她很明显病了
- What's the matter?- She is clearly sick,
我们所有人都会被她拖累的
and she's gonna take us all down with her.
她没病 谢尔顿
She's not sick, Sheldon.
她有病 而且我会被传染
She is, and I'm gonna catch it,
我这辈子最重要的一天就要被毁掉了
and it's gonna ruin the greatest day of my life.
我保证 你肯定不会染上她的症状
I promise you're not going to get what she has.
怎么了
What's going on?
不洁净 不洁净
Unclean! Unclean!
什么
What?
他觉得你生病了
He thinks you're sick.
我们要不要告诉他
Should we tell him?
如果我们不告诉他
Well, if we don't, he might try
他会吵着要跳机的
and jump out of the plane.
对 但并没有回答我的问题
Yeah. Doesn't answer my question.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
我怀孕了 谢尔顿
I'm pregnant, Sheldon.
你说得对 我肯定不会染上她这症状
You're right, I can't catch that.
好消息 艾米
Good news, Amy.
她只是怀孕了
She's just pregnant.
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
你刚刚得知一个关怀爱护了你十二年的女人
You just found out that a woman who has loved and cared for you
她怀孕了 而你却只说
for 12 years is pregnant, and all you can say is
她不会让你得病 你放心了
you're relieved that she's not gonna get you sick?
不用给我总结
There's no need for a recap.
我刚刚在场
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表