Because it was here when I moved in,
而且毫无原因 他却不准我碰它
and, for no earthly reason, he forbade me to touch it.
如果你不喜欢
Well, if you don't like it,
就挪走啊
get rid of it.
放进杂物房♥
Put it in the closet.
我这就搬
You know what, I will.
这就是不准你碰的原因吧
I bet that's the reason.
等一下
Hang on.
怎么样
What do you think?
你想试试吗
Want to give it a try?
其实
Well, you know,
当年我搬进这栋大楼时 电梯是好的
the elevator did work when I moved into the building.
所以走楼梯才是改变
So going up and down the stairs was a change,
这代表坐电梯其实是恢复原状
which means this would actually be a return to the status quo.
-但反过来说 我觉得... -进去
- But, conversely, I think... - Get in!
好刺♥激♥好狂野
This is wild.
碳
Carbon.
氢
Hydrogen.
碳
Carbon.
碳
Carbon.
最后一个
And last but not least,
碳
carbon.
我可能是胶水吸多了说疯话
This might be the glue talking,
但过去这139个半小时我过得很愉快
but that was a very pleasurable 139 and a half hours.
我同意
Agreed.
这到底是什么DNA
What kind of DNA is this, anyway?
我当时想设计
I was trying to design the genetic code
高级人种的基因序列
of an advanced race of human being.
-这其实是我仅有的几次失败之一 -出什么问题了
- One of my rare failures, actually. - What went wrong?
小球不断粘到我裤子上
The balls kept sticking to my pants.
放着等它干吧
Let's just let it dry.
-嗨 -你好
- Hi. - Hello.
宝贝 我回来了
Hey, babe.
-别用力关... -别用力关...
- Oh, don't slam the... - Don't slam the...
真是又刺♥激♥又兴奋啊
That was exhilarating.
-你们去取裙子了吗 -是的
- You pick up your dresses? - Yep.
裁缝得把我的改紧一点 把佩妮的改松一点
The tailor had to take mine in and let Penny's out.
今天真是我这辈子最美好的一天
Best day of my life.
那你遇见我那天呢
What about the day you met me?
我维持原判
I stand by my statement.
谢谢你们送我们衣服
Well, thank you guys so much for the clothes
鞋子和机票
and the shoes, the plane tickets.
你们太慷慨了
You've been so generous.
我们看重的是能和所有朋友
Well, it's important that all of our friends
一起分享得奖时刻
get to share this moment with us.
未来很多年 你们可以告诉其他人
And then for years to come, you can tell others
你在第一排亲眼见证了历史
you had a front-row seat to history.
不过确切来说
Although, technically,
你们的座位在第二排
I think your seats are in the second row.
你想回公♥寓♥
Do you want to go back to the apartment
看我试穿裙子吗
and see me try on my dress?
我不是应该在诺贝尔颁奖典礼上第一次看到吗
Shouldn't I see it for the first time at the Nobel ceremony?
又不是结婚
It's not a wedding.
给我点时间让我想想
Okay. Well, give me a minute to think
我不想看到的其他原因
of another reason I don't want to see it.
这样吧 我试穿的时候你可以练习
How about this-- you can practice your acceptance speech
你的获奖感言
while I try on the dress.
太好了 你可以帮我缩减到90分钟
Ah, great. You can help me whittle it down to 90 minutes.
你的裙子要改松 艾米起疑心了吗
Was Amy suspicious when they had to let your dress out?
她太开心了 根本没有问
No. She was so happy, she didn't even question it.
总会有人发现的
Someone's gonna figure it out.
-何不现在就跟大家坦白呢 -不行 太早了
- Why don't we just tell people? - No, it's too early.
-我脑子还没完全转过来呢 -我转过来了
- I haven't even wrapped my head around it. - I have.
-都要转个几圈了 -好吧
- My head is wrapped. - Yeah, well...
如果某人当时也"套"好转紧
if something else had been wrapped,
就不会搞成现在这样了
we wouldn't be in this situation.
不好意思啊 但我记得
Excuse me, but if I recall,
是你和谢尔顿出去喝酒
you're the one who went out drinking with Sheldon,
回家后向我主动进攻
then came home and attacked me.
进攻 我说的是"想来吗"
Attacked you? I said, "Do you wanna?"
对啊
Yeah.
我当时弱小又无助
I was helpless.
那么...
So...
想来吗
do you wanna?
反正也不可能孕上加孕了
Well, I can't get more pregnant.
走着瞧
We'll see about that.
麦克 爸爸和妈妈
Now, Michael, Mommy and Daddy
要离开几天
are going away for a couple days,
如果你要说出人生中第一句话
so if you're gonna say your first words,
就现在说 否则就等我们回来再说
you got to do it now or wait till we get back.
某人刚刚尿在大宝宝的便壶里
Somebody just peed in the big girl potty.
我真为你骄傲
Oh, I'm so proud!
是她吧
It was her, right?
对
Yes.
你觉得把他们
You still feel good about leaving them
交给斯图尔特和德妮丝能行吗
with Stuart and Denise for a couple days?
应该吧 我只是希望不要错过麦克的第一句话
I guess. I just hope we don't miss Michael's first words.
或是斯图尔特的最后遗言
Or Stuart's last words.
你知道已经有好些年
You realize it's been years
我们没有独自出门了吧
since we've got away just the two of us.
我知道 我迫不及待
I know. I can't wait.
高级酒店房♥间 豪华大床
Fancy hotel room. The big bed.
对 我们要睡个昏天黑地
Yeah. We're gonna sleep our asses off.
你真觉得遛她可以帮助我认识女生吗
You really think walking her is gonna help me meet girls?
小桂子是吸女神器
Cinnamon is chick bait.
很好 因为我不是
Good. 'Cause I'm not.
记住
Just remember,
你是主人
you're in charge.
不要让她牵着你走
Don't let her pull you.
我这个吨♥位好像也不太可能吧
That seems like an unnecessary thing to say.
拜托 如果你有任何麻烦任何问题
And please, if you have any problems, any questions,
马上打给我 好吗
call me immediately, okay?
她是我的宝贝
She's my baby.
应该不会有问题 但以防万一
It shouldn't come up, but just in case:
我可以在哪里买♥♥到和她一模一样的狗
where could I buy a dog that looks exactly like her?
开玩笑的 如果她死了 我会直说
Kidding. If she dies, I'll just tell you.
准备好了吗
Ready?
稍等
Oh. Hang on.
开始
Go.
"国王和王后陛下 诺贝尔学院的各位院士
"Your majesties, members of the Nobel Academy--
我小时候在东德州长大
When I was a young boy growing up in East Texas
我一直知道我会登上这个舞台
I always knew I'd wind up on this stage,
所有说我没机会的人
And everybody who said I wouldn't looks
现在都像傻子
Pretty darn foolish right now.
我说的是你 高中科学老师休伯特·吉文斯"
I'm talking about you, high school science teacher Mr. Hubert Givens..."
谢尔顿
Sheldon, Sheldon.
你为什么说得这么快
Why are you talking so fast?
我想尽力把发言控制在90分钟内
I'm trying to get my speech down to 90 minutes.
没人能听明白你在说些什么
Nobody's gonna be able to understand a word you're saying.
你终于懂了我的人生
Welcome to my life.
我觉得你得做些删改
I think you need to do some editing,
也许去掉童年的部分吧
like maybe cut out all that stuff about your childhood.
开玩笑吗 在东德州的郊区长大
Are you kidding? Growing up in the backwoods of East Texas
令我成长为温暖可亲的人
is what makes me warm and relatable.
那么去掉点名那些
Well, what about all these pages
说你不会成功的人的名字的部分呢
calling out everyone who said you wouldn't succeed?
我跟他们说过有天他们会后悔的
I told them all they would rue the day.
如果这一天到来了 但他们却没有充满悔恨
How is it gonna make me look if the day finally comes,
那我面子往哪里挂
and they're not filled with rue?
谢尔顿 重点不是令人后悔
Sheldon, this isn't about ruing.
而是
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表