I'm sure Zod will cherish her allegiance.
我相信查德 也会珍惜她的忠诚
Leave Lana out of this.
别把拉娜扯进来
It's your own fault, Kal-El.
这是你自己的错误,凯尔
You were supposed to be the vessel...
原本宿主应该是你…
"... but" your father's spirit was too strong in you.
可惜你父亲的精神 强烈的存在你的心中
If you'd have released Zod the first time...
如果你最初就释放了查德…
...they would have been spared.
就会饶过他们
I'm giving you one more chance.
我再给你一次机会
Nothing could make me release a monster like Zod.
没什么能迫使我释放 查德那种毒蛇猛兽
Except maybe your one weakness:
也许你的一个弱点能
Humans.
就是人类
They're so fragile. They'll never survive without their technology.
他们太脆弱了 失去他们的科技,根本无法存活
No matter how crude.
无论他们的科技有多简陋
Take that away, and they'll devolve back to the animals they really are.
拿走他们的科技 他们就退化感动物的本质
And you can't save all of them.
到时候,你就没办法抢救 所有的人类
I'll never do what you want.
我不可能听你的话
Then it begins.
那就开始吧
Enjoy the show.
好戏上场了
Chloe! Chloe?
克洛!克洛?
What's going on? Streetlights are out. You tell me.
出什么事了?街灯都熄了 还用你说
It's already reached Metropolis.
已经传到大都会了
You know where it started? Smallville.
你知道这是从哪里传出来的? 小镇
Fine did something to one of Lex's computers.
范恩用莱克斯的一个电脑传出来的
Thought if anyone could figure out what it was, it'd be you.
我还以为如果有谁能搞懂的话 就只有你了
It's an electronic virus and it's spreading faster than I can track it.
这是一种电子病毒 传播的速度比我追查的动作快多了
After it scaled every firewall and knocked down all the communication...
病毒突破每一个防火墙 破坏所有的通讯之后…
"... it's" infecting the infrastructure.
就会感染基础结构
All because of me.
都是为了我
I refused to release Zod. Now Fine's trying to force my hand.
我拒绝释放查德 范恩就以此逼迫我
Well, he's definitely playing hardball.
哦,他绝对是出狠招
Elevators, gas mains, subways, the entire city is shutting down.
电梯、供油槽、地下铁 全城的电力也都故障
I mean, it's like Y2K on acid.
这就像¥ZK的噩梦成真
The complete and sudden collapse of the city's infrastructure...
本城基础结构突然 彻底的瓦解…
...has caused havoc and panic throughout Metropolis.
已在大都会地区 造成恐慌与浩劫
Reports of scattered looting and violence are beginning to surface...
抢劫与暴♥力♥事件开始浮现…
Clark, if this continues...
克拉克,这种情况持续下去…
...every major city in the world is gonna be infiltrated.
全世界每一座大都市 都会接二连三被病毒渗透
Clark, there's no use.
克拉克,这是不管用的
You can't save everyone.
你无法抢救所有人
And I can't release Zod.
我也不能释放查德
Well, what if Jor-El was right?
嗯,万一乔艾尔是正确的呢?
I mean, what if the only way to stop Zod and stop Fine...
我是说,万一阻止查德与范恩 唯一的办法…
...and stop all of this is to just destroy that vessel?
也就是阻止这一切灾难的唯一办法 就是摧毁那个宿主呢?
I don't wanna leave you here.
我不想留下你一个人在这里
You have to.
你必须去
Clark.
克拉克
I don't know if I'm ever gonna see you again.
我不知道 是否还能见到你
Hello, Clark. I heard you wanna see me.
喂,克拉克 听说你想见我
You'd tell me if I had drool all over my face, wouldn't you?
你说如果我流口水的话 你会叫醒我,不是吗?
What time is it? It's about 10 minutes to 9.
几点了? 再十分就九点
And we aren't there yet?
我们却还没抵达?
We should be strolling down Pennsylvania Avenue now.
我们现在 早就该在宾州逛大街了
You're right. I lost track of the time.
说的没错,我忘了时间
We must have hit some strong headwinds.
我们一定是逆风而行
More like gale-force. We should've landed an hour ago.
一定是超强逆风 我们在一小时前就该降落的
Lois, relax. There are a million reasons why we could've been delayed.
露意丝,别紧张 延迟的原因千百种
I'm sure everything's okay.
我相信没有问题的
I might have flunked geography but the last time I checked...
我的地理课也许当了 可是据我所知…
...the East Coast, it didn't look like this.
东岸不是长这个样子的
So, what did you decide, Clark?
那,你如何决定,克拉克?
Are you gonna kill me?
你要杀了我吗?
You can't blame me for this, Lex.
你不能怪我,莱克斯
You did this to yourself.
是你自我的
Oh, come on, Clark.
哦,少来,克拉克
You love it!
你爱死了!
Since that day on the bridge...
自从桥上那天开始…
...you've always seen yourself as my savior.
你就把自己 视为是我的救世主
The one thing that would pull me off the dark path I'd started.
专门在救我脱离 我自己搞出来的烂摊子
See, that's why you cling to the idea that there's still some good in me.
所以,你才会一直认为 我也有好的本性
You don't wanna face the fact that you might have failed.
你不想面对 你很可能会犯错
Or maybe I can't believe someone would have so little willpower.
也许我只是不相信 有人的意志力会如此薄弱
It's hard to compete with the willpower it takes...
当然很难比得上那种…
...to kill one of your best friends.
杀死好朋友 所需的意志力
How did you know I was gonna come back like this?
你怎能预知 我会变成这样回来?
You don't realize how much danger you're in.
你不了解 你目前有多危险
I used to think you had this strong inner core.
我一直以为 你是那种硬底子
You were so virtuous.
那么正直
And yet you lie...
不过你却在说谎…
...all the time.
一直在说谎
To me, to Lana, to all the people who cared about you.
对我、对拉娜 对每一个关心你的人说谎
What kind of sick person would do that?
你是哪种病态的人?
If you thought this friendship was so doomed...
如果你认为这种友谊 有那么糟…
...then why did you fight to keep it? - Because I wanted everything you had.
那你干嘛一直不放弃? 因为我想得到你的一切
The family, the inconspicuous life, the loyal girlfriend.
你的家人、你不受打扰的生活 忠贞不二的女友
Well, at least I walked away with the part you loved the most.
哦,最起码我抱走 你最爱的那个部分
You're not yourself.
你已经不是你自己了
Or maybe I finally am.
也许是 我终于找到自己了
I knew there was something different about you.
我早就知道 你有点异于常人
Do it, Clark.
动手啊,克拉克
Let's see if you're really your father's son.
我们就瞧瞧 你是不是你父亲的儿子
What have I done?
我做了什么?
You've opened the portal for Zod.
你打开了查德的门户
Lex?
莱克斯?
Lex?
莱克斯?
You have your father's eyes.
你有你父亲那对眼睛
Hello, Kal-El.
哈罗,凯尔
Where's Lex? Lex is dead.
莱克斯人呢? 莱克斯死了
Why are you here?
你为什么在这里?
For the same reason as anyone who'd been imprisoned like a beast.
就跟所有被当畜牲关起来的人 完全一样的理由
Revenge.
复仇
Your father banished me to an eternal hell...
你父亲 将我放逐到永无止尽的地狱…
...trying to save a doomed race.
只为了想抢救一个该死的种族
And in the end, the only survivor of his pathetic crusade...
最后,他发起的可悲圣♥战♥ 唯一的幸存者…
...was his son.
就是他儿子
Then this is between us.
那么就是 你我之间的恩仇
These people did nothing to harm you. No.
这里的人♥民♥并没有伤害你 没有
But you feel no pain greater than to see others in agony.
但是让你看着别人受苦 对你是最大的折磨
I won't let you destroy this planet like you did Krypton.
我不能让你摧毁这个星球 就像克普顿一样
You don't have a "choice... "
你别无选择…
...unless you join me.
除非你加入我
I'll never join you.
我绝对不可能加入你的阵营
Well, I hope that's a decision you'll be able to live with forever.
哦,希望这样的决定 不会令你永远痛不欲生
Open the door!
开门!
Lois, I'm not feeling well.
露意丝,我觉得很不舒服
Neither am I. I can't breathe.
我也是 我不能呼吸
Wait a minute, Mrs. Kent.
等一下,肯谭ue766太
The air pressure. We need oxygen.
是气压 我们需要氧气
Open the door!
开门!
Mrs. Kent.
肯谭ue766太
Mrs. Kent. Wake up!
肯谭ue766太,醒来!
You have to stay awake.
你必须保持清醒
Where do you think you're going, huh?
你想上哪儿去啊?
No!
不!
Help! Please let me in!
救命!让我进去!
Help!
救命
Get in.
快进来
Ron, get us out of here.
朗,快带我们离开
Oh, my God! Ron!
哦,我的天! 朗!
Mr. Luthor!
路德先生!
No!
不!
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表