Barney Fife out there was using a scrambler...
邦尼菲佛用倒频器…
...to block the wireless backup alarm.
封锁无线警报系统
That's what you were shooting at.
所以你之前打的是那个
If we were at the fair, I would have won you a stuffed giraffe.
如果是在园进会 我就可以帮你赢到长颈鹿玩偶
I would've liked that a lot more than you getting shot trying to protect me.
那样比你为了要保护我 而中枪好多了
I was just trying to get us back into the panic room.
我只是想让我们回到这个避难室
I know what you did, Lex.
我知道你为我做的事,莱克斯
Thank you.
谢谢你
Lana...
拉娜…
"...I'm" sorry that you got sucked into this.
很抱歉把你卷进这件事
Why didn't you just tell them where the spaceship was?
你为什么不告诉他们 太空船在哪儿?
This isn't worth your life.
你不值得为这种事冒生命危险
I can't tell them the "truth..."
我不能告诉他们真♥相♥…
...because they'd kill both of us.
不然他们会把我们两个杀了
Mr. Luthor?
路德先生?
I don't think they'll get the chance.
我想他们不会有机会的
Sheriff, what are you doing here? Out for a stroll. What do you think?
警长,你怎么会来这里? 出来看看,你以为我来干吗?
I already told you it was a false alarm.
我已经说过是错误的警报
Coming from the mansion of a billionaire running for state senate?
要竞选州参议员的亿万富翁家里 会出现假警报?
Luthor manages to get himself elected, I don't want him chewing my "backside..."
路德有能耐赢得选举 我可不想他到时候…
...for not showing up to hold his hand. Now, where is he?
因为我没来巡视一番而找我麻烦 他到底在哪里?
Out, I guess. I haven't... Out?
我不知道…
You don't stand down an alarm without talking to the primary resident, Harris.
你怎么可以没跟房♥屋主人告知 就把警报解除呢,哈里丝
Now get your head in the game.
认真一点
Sheriff.
警长?
Flynn?
菲林?
Well, ain't that a mother.
真有你的
Why is this taking so long?
为什么那么久?
Well, getting past the server's firewall and the encryption protocol takes time.
通过伺服器的防火墙跟加密需要时间
Sorry, Clark, but I don't have a super-speed mode. Get out of here.
抱歉,克拉克 我可没有超人的速度,起来
But I am the slickest blond you'll ever meet.
不过我一定是你碰过 最聪明的金发美女
Okay, so it looks like the serial number for the GPS you found...
看来你找到的定♥位♥器♥序号♥…
...matches a unit sold to a Gregory Flynn.
是属于葛瑞菲林的
What do you got on him?
可以查到他哪些资料?
In a couple of seconds, everything.
等一下就可以查到全部
Clark, Lana's gonna be okay.
克拉克,拉娜会没事的
She has you, doesn't she?
她有你保护着,不是吗?
Oh, here we go. "Flynn, Gregory R."
喔,找到了 〝葛瑞菲林〞
He's a Smallville sheriff's officer.
他是小镇的警员
Yeah, up until a couple of months ago.
是啊,直到几个月前
He was put on psychiatric leave because he was wounded...
他因为受伤被送去接受心理治疗…
...and his entire unit was killed during the meteor shower.
他队上的成员 在流星雨中全部罹难
He was there when the spaceship landed.
太空船降落的时候他在现场
When those Kryptonians killed everyone. Yeah, but Flynn survived the attack.
在那些克普顿星球人杀掉大家时 对,可是菲林活了下来
God, seeing something like that. I mean...
天啊,亲眼目睹那样的场景…
...all those people you work with, your friends.
看到你的同事、朋友被杀死
No wonder he had a psychotic break. Let's go.
难怪他得接受心理治疗 十吧
Why would he kidnap Lana? I don't know, but she was there too.
他为什么要乡架拉娜? 我不知道,但她当时野众现场
I thought maybe if we can get his psych workup...
我们如果可以拿到他的诊断报告…
...we can figure out what it is that he's up to.
就可以知道他在打什么算盘
Yeah.
对
I can't believe Lois would take money from Lionel behind my back.
真不敢相信露意丝会背着我 拿李涅的钱
She has no idea what he's capable of. It wasn't her fault.
她不知道他的能耐 那不是她的错
Martha, please. Don't defend her to me.
玛莎,拜托 不要帮她说话
I'm not.
我没有
I took the money from Lionel.
是我拿了李涅的钱
How could you do that?
你怎么可以这样做?
Because I know how much this means to you, Jonathan.
因为我知道这场选战 对你有多重要,强纳森
To be able to make a real difference in the world...
你有机会可以为社会做出贡献…
...the way our son does everyday.
就像我们儿子每天做的事情
I love you so much.
我很爱你
I don't want you to lose because Lex has a bigger bank account.
我不希望你败选 是因为莱克斯的财产比较多
I promised the only people I would owe were the people who voted for me.
我只愿意欠选民人情
Now that I've taken it, I'm no different than any other lying politician.
现在拿了他的钱 跟其他谎话连篇的政客有什么不同
You think the Farmers Association and the Rotary Club...
你以为农会、扶轮社…
...and everyone else who gave you money won't be asking for favors?
还有那些提供政♥治♥献金的人 不会要求你的回报吗?
They can ask anything that they want.
他们可以要求任何回报
But I won't do something I don't believe in.
但我不会做违背信念的事情
Then why should it be any different with Lionel?
那为什么要给李涅差别待过?
Martha, you know it's not the same.
玛莎,你知道这是不一样的
I know nothing is black or white, especially in politics.
我知道几事没有绝对 尤其是政♥治♥
If you win this election...
如果你赢了这场选战…
...you'll be able to help so many people who desperately need it.
你就可以帮助好多人
Please, don't let your pride get in the way.
拜托,不要因为爱面子坏事
How many more people have to die for this?
到底还有多少人要因此送命?
As many as it takes. Luthor can 't last much longer in there.
直到路德再也撑不住为止
He'll bleed out if he doesn 't open that door.
如果他不开门 就会流血过多而死
Lex. Hey, hey, come on. Wake up.
莱克斯,嘿,嘿,醒过来
You're in shock.
你昏过去了
Stay conscious or else you might die. Okay?
保持清醒,不然你会死的,听到没?
All right.
好
Okay, well, tell me something.
跟我说话
What? Anything. Just keep talking, okay?
说什么? 随便,反正说就对了,好吗?
You think I'd look better with hair?
你觉得我有头发看来会比较师吗?
I don't know. I've never thought about it.
不知道,我从没想过
Oh, I have. I've thought about a lot of things.
我想过,想了很多
Clark has really nice hair.
克拉克的头发就很浓密
Yeah. Yeah, I guess he does.
对啊,大概吧
Does he know? That he has nice hair?
他知道吗? 知道他有浓密的头发?
How lucky he is.
知道他有多幸运
I had a dream once, Lana.
我曾经做过一个梦,拉娜
About how different things could be.
梦到事情跟现在不一样
It was Christmas.
我梦到圣诞节的时候
Clark and I were friends again.
我跟克拉克又变成好朋友了
Well, that sounds really nice.
听起来真不错
You were in my dream too.
你也出现在我的梦中
I was?
是吗?
You were the best part about it.
你是最棒的一部分
Lex. Lex, we have to get you out of here, all right?
莱克斯… 我们得离开这里,好吗?
Just give them what they want.
就告诉他们吧
I can't tell them where it is.
我不能告诉他们船在哪里
This spaceship isn't gonna make any difference if you're dead.
如果你死了,太空船就没有意义了
I can't tell them where it is because I honestly don't know.
我不能告诉他们因为我也不知道
What?
什么?
One minute it was there and the next...
前一分钟船还在那里 结果下一分钟就…
Nothing but static on the security cameras and an empty warehouse.
除了监视器跟空荡荡的仓库以外 什么都没有
I'm sorry.
对不起
How long have you known this?
你知道这件事情多久了?
A few weeks.
好几个礼拜了
Lex, how could you have lied to me this entire time?
莱克斯,你怎么能瞒着我?
Because I didn't know how to tell you the truth, Lana.
因为我不知道 怎么告诉你真♥相♥,拉娜
Your life, mine.
你跟我的生命…
They've both been affected so much by these meteors.
都受到这些流星很大的影响
That ship was our one chance to understand why.
那艘船是我们找出真♥相♥的唯一机会
I was hoping that I might find it again before...
我本来想要把船找回来…
I should have been honest with you.
我应该跟你坦白说的
Lex?
莱克斯?
Lex. Lex. Oh, God.
莱克斯?莱克斯?天啊
Lex, Lex, please don't... Stay awake. Lex, please. Please, wake up.
莱克斯、莱克斯,拜托,醒来 莱克斯,快点醒来
Oh, God.
天啊
I'll tell you where the ship is. But first you have to get Lex help. He's hurt.
我告诉你们船在哪里 可是你们得救莱克斯,他受伤了
I've seen worse.
我看过更惨的呢
Call for help, and I'll tell you where it is. That's the deal.
去打电♥话♥求救 我就告诉你们船的位置,这是条件
Well, I'm making a new deal. Take me to the ship. Then I make the call.
我有新的条件,先带我去找船 我再打电♥话♥
Lana, don't.
拉娜,不要这样
All right.
好的
Okay, this is what we're gonna do. You're gonna wait here.
这样吧,你待在这里
I'll double back and see if I can hack into the visitors list to get us passes.
我去看看是否可以拿到访客名单 让我们混进去
Then we can come back in and maybe get right by that guy right there.
这样就搞不好可以通过那个家伙
I got it.
我来
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表