You can trust me. You can tell me the truth.
你可以相信我 你可以告诉我真♥相♥
Ever since I was little, I could break glass.
我从小时候开始 就可以弄破玻璃
Yeah?
是吗?
And when I get upset, I can't control it.
我烦躁的时候会失控
Were you upset with Naomi?
娜欧蜜让你很生气吗?
You think I killed her?
你觉得是我害死她的?
Maddie, you have the power to break glass.
麦笛,你有震破玻璃的能力
And the way that she died... I didn't do it.
她死的样子… 不是我
Clark, I wasn't in the same room, and I can't do anything through walls.
克拉克,我在另一个房♥间 我的超能力没强到能穿越墙壁
I liked Naomi. I would never hurt her.
我喜欢娜欧蜜 我不会伤害她的
Clark, can I talk to you for a minute?
克拉克 我可以跟你谈谈吗?
我得在我们被碎尸万段之前报♥警♥
I'm gonna call the sheriff now, before we get sliced, diced and pur茅ed.
Lois, I'm not sure she killed anybody. Oh, yeah?
我不认为人是她杀的
So someone else with the power to shatter glass...
所以还有别人可以震破玻璃…
...murdered her foster-mom?
杀死她的春母?
Having this ability doesn't make her a killer.
她拥有这种超能力 并不代表她会杀人
I always knew you were naive, but come on.
我知道你很天真 可是拜托一下
Don't let her rosy cheeks and saucer eyes sway you.
不要被她的外表蒙蔽了
That girl's one step short of the demon seed.
那个女孩搞不好是个恶魔
Just give me an hour. Then we'll call the police.
给我一个小时 到时候再打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Wait, you want me to babysit that little glass-smasher?
什么? 你要我当玻璃杀手的褓姆?
Does my life mean nothing to you? I don't think she's dangerous.
我的性命一点都不重要吗? 我不觉得她很危险
Lf you're scared, I can call Chloe. Who said I was scared?
如果你怕的话,我叫克洛来 谁说我怕啦?
I'm not scared. Great. Thanks.
我才不怕呢 太好啦,谢谢
I took a peek into Maddie v an Horn's Child Services files.
我看了麦笛范宏的充福档案
I hate to break it to you, but there's more than one reference to broken glass.
很抱歉告诉你这个消息 我发现除了碎玻璃外还有别的
I think Maddie's not just accident prone, she's disaster prone.
我想麦笛常碰到的不是意外 而是一连串的灾难
Yeah, well, that doesn't prove she's a killer.
那也不能证明她是杀人凶手
If my parents hadn't found me in that field...
如果我父母没在田里发现我…
...it could have been me in foster care...
我也可能被送去寄养家庭
...scaring people, being accused of crimes I didn't commit.
会吓到别人、被指控犯罪
Yeah, and one of your greatest powers is your unrelenting faith in people.
对,而且你最强的超能力 就是太相信别人
But I think when it comes to Maddie, the jury's in.
但我想麦笛的情况很清楚
It wasn't just a car accident that killed her mother...
害死她妈的不是车祸…
...it was a freak car accident.
那是场诡异的车祸
Witnesses saw the front windshield mysteriously shatter before the crash.
目击者说档风玻璃在车祸前 就莫名其妙的碎了
You think Maddie's responsible for her own mother's death?
你认为麦笛跟她妈的死有关?
Well, didn't she say she was having a hard time controlling her powers?
她不是说 她无法控制她的超能力吗?
Whoever said you had to be indoors to have fun?
谁说一定要待在房♥子里面才好玩?
The best times I've ever had were way out in the boonies...
我最开心的时光就是到郊外…
...as far away from breakables as possible.
远离易碎的东西
Where's Shelby? Oh, I have no idea.
雪比在哪里? 我不知道
I'm allergic to him, and let's just say he's not too fond of me.
我对狗过敏 而且他也不喜欢我
We're gonna have a good old time.
我们会玩的很开心的
We can pick flowers, or catch bugs. Whatever floats your boat.
我们可以一起摘花、抓虫子 做什么都好
I even packed that picnic for us.
我还准备了野餐的食物喔
Granted, I'm the not the greatest chef...
虽然我的厨艺不怎么样…
...but how can you screw up PB&J?
不过做花生果酱三明治 应该没问题
Shelby? Hey, where you going?
雪比? 你要去哪?
Shelby? Shelby?
雪比?雪比?
You can play with the pooch when Clark gets back.
等克拉克回来 你就可以跟狗一起玩了
Now, turn around and we can...
现在,转过来 我们可以“'
Okay.
好
Now, why don't we both just ease on out of here before one of us gets hurt?
我们先离开这里 以免有人受伤,好吗?
Okay?
好吗?
What do you mean, "gets hurt"?
你说受伤是什么意思?
Who are you? Frank Colbert, Child Services.
你是谁? 我是充福中心的法兰克克博
What's going on here?
这里是怎么回事?
Okay, look, I know this sounds crazy...
我知道听起来很怪…
"...but" I'm trying to keep her as far away from glass as possible.
我只是想让她远离玻璃
Maddie, why don't you get in the car?
麦笛,上车去好吗?
No, no. Not the car. You don't understand.
不,不要让她进去车里 你不了解
I am telling you, this girl, she can shatter glass just by looking at it.
这个女孩 可以用眼神让玻璃破掉
Thank you for your concern.
谢谢你的关心
Maddie, I'm gonna take you back to the shelter...
麦笛 我要带你回领养中心去…
...where you can be properly taken care of.
你在那里会得适当的照顾
We spotted Milton Fine at 0200 Greenwich Mean Time...
我们在格林威治标率时间两点整 看到米尔顿范恩…
... 40 kilometers north of the Somalian border.
距离索马利亚边境 北边四十公里的地方
Good news, Fine is in Myanmar.
好消息 范恩人在缅♥甸♥
It's 0200 GMT, and we're watching him as we speak.
现在是格林威治标率时间两点 我们此时正在看着他
Chloe.
克洛
I know your moral compass has a tendency to veer off course...
我知道你没什么道德观念…
...but taking advantage of Lana at her most vulnerable...
可是在拉娜最脆弱的时候 利用她…
"...it's" despicable.
实在是太卑鄙了
I think your reporter's eye is getting a little cloudy.
我想你这位大记者的眼睛 有点问题
You're starting to see things that aren't there.
你开始看到幻象了
I don't have to work for the DWP to know...
我没在发电厂工作过 也知道…
...there was enough electricity in that room to light the entire state of Kansas.
那个房♥间里的电力 强到足以点亮整个堪萨斯州
It's interesting how perceptive you are about affairs of the heart...
没想到像你这种 没有太多恋爱经验的人…
...considering you've never actually been in a serious relationship.
对感情的事还颇敏锐的嘛
Do you really think Lana would be remotely interested in you...
如果不是因为拉娜 现在情绪陷入低潮
"...if" she wasn't swept up in her own emotional tornado?
你以为她会甩你吗?
I mean, honestly.
我说真的
I appreciate you looking out for your friend.
我了解你想保护朋友的心意
I'd do the same. But your concern is unwarranted.
换做是我也会这样做 但你的担心是多余的
We're friends, nothing more.
我们只是朋友而已
Lex, I know you're used to getting what you want...
莱克斯 我知道你想要的东西…
...without even thinking about the consequences, but I promise you...
会不择手段拿到手 可是我警告你…
...if you hurt my friend, there will be a consequence.
如果你敢伤害我朋友 你会付出代价
And you're looking at her.
我不会放过你
Chloe.
克洛
I think I'm getting an inkling why you've never had a boyfriend.
我想我稍微了解 为什么你找不到男朋友了
Trust me, for your own safety, the girl can't be near glass.
相信我,为了你自身的安全 这个小女生不能靠近玻璃
I heard you the first time.
你已经说过了
Will you get her belongings, please?
请把她的东西拿来好吗?
Oh, God.
天啊!
Maddie, get out of the car!
麦笛,快出来!
Hey!
嘿!
Stay there.
待在里面
Lois, are you okay?
露意丝,你没事吧?
I've screwed up a lot, but this ranks up there.
我搞砸过很多事情 不过这次真是太扯了
That little girl was on my watch.
我明明目丁着那个小女孩
There's nothing you could have done.
这不是你所能控制的
I should've never left you two alone.
我不该丢下你们两个
Who's kidding who, Smallville?
你在唬谁啊?
If you had been there, you would have been shredded beef.
如果你在那 早就变成碎肉一堆了
Clark, she's gonna be fine. They put out an AMBER Alert.
克拉克,她会没事的 他们发出紧急寻人令了
Every cop in the state is looking for Maddie.
堪萨斯所有的警♥察♥ 都在找麦笛
Did you get a good look at the guy?
你有看到他的样子吗?
Like I told the sheriff, mid-30s, sandy blond hair...
我跟警长说过了 他大概三十多岁,金褐色头发
...good-Iooking in that psycho killer kind of way.
蛮师的杀人狂
I just don't understand who would wanna kidnap Maddie.
我不懂为何有人要绑♥架♥麦笛
Considering her dangerous disposition...
她那么危险…
"...I'm" guessing somebody who's pretty desperate to be with her.
我想那个人 应该很急着要见到她
Come on, Clark. Please, pick up.
拜托,克拉克 快接电♥话♥啊
Pick up, Clark, please.
快接啊,克拉克
Come on, Clark. Clark, please, where are...?
克拉克 克拉克…你跑哪去了?
What are you doing, princess?
你在干嘛,小公主?
Why are you running away from me?
你为什么想跑掉?
Look, look, I'm your dad.
我是你♥爸♥爸
I'm your dad. What?
我是你♥爸♥爸 什么?
With all those years locked up, you're the only thing that kept me going.
在被关着的日子里 是你给我撑下去的力量
I would do anything for you.
我愿意为你做任何事情
You killed that man.
你杀了那个人
Look, I had no... You killed Naomi.
我没有选… 娜欧蜜也是你杀的
You killed my real mom, didn't you?
你杀了我真正的妈妈 对不对?
Look... You did.
听我说… 是你
Your mother didn't want me near you.
你妈不让我接近你
She thought I was some monster.
她觉得我是怪物
I swear all I wanted was for us to be together.
我发誓我只是想跟你团聚
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表