You know, I was only gone for a week...
我才离开一个礼拜…
...but I actually got a little homesick.
可是就已经有点想家了
What's so special about Smallville?
小镇有什么好想念的?
Oh, I don't know.
喔,我也不知道耶
Cows.
牛啊
Cornfields. Wide open spaces.
玉米田啊、还有宽阔的大地
I missed you too.
我也很想念你
You have no idea.
你不知道我有多想你
Hey.
嘿
Riddle me this: How does an assassin...
帮我解答一下 一个杀手…
...get in a completely sealed room unseen.
如何进入一个封闭的房♥间不被发现
You knew, didn't you?
你已经知道答案了对不对?
No, that's why it's a riddle.
没有啊,不然我♥干♥嘛要你帮我想
I asked you how Lana was doing...
我问你拉娜最近好不好…
...and you avoided the subject like the plague.
你却一直逃避这个话题
You knew about her and Lex.
你早就知道她跟莱克斯在一起
I'm sorry, Clark.
对不起,克拉克
But I didn't think it was my place to get involved.
可是我觉得我不该插手
You're supposed to be my friend.
你是我的朋友
I am your friend. You are?
我是啊 你是吗?
Then why didn't you say anything? I'm Lana's friend too.
那你为什么不跟我说? 我也是拉娜的朋友
And she asked me to keep it a secret.
她叫我帮她保守这个秘密
I thought you of all people would respect that.
我以为你应该能了解
You know how dangerous Lex is. Any friend of "Lana's... "
你知道莱克斯有多危险 如果是拉娜的朋友…
...would never let her get involved. - I wasn't jumping for joy.
就不会看着她陷下去 我又没有在旁边大声叫好
But Lana's a big girl. Where are you going?
可是拉娜已经是个大女孩了 你要去哪里?
Clark, where are you going?
克拉克,你要去哪里?
Lana has no idea what she's getting herself into.
拉娜根本不知道她自己在干嘛
Let me remind you that you broke up.
让我提醒你,是你跟她分手的
That means Lana can date whoever she wants without your permission.
拉娜有自♥由♥跟任何人在一起 不需要经过你的同意
I know. But I still care about her.
我知道,但我还是在乎她
And I don't wanna just stand by and watch her get hurt.
我不想看着她受伤害
Look, I hate to be the one to say this, but you don't have a choice.
我不想这样说 可是你没有别的选择
Let me guess...
让我猜猜看…
...bad breakup? I've had a few of those.
糟糕的分手经验? 我之前也有过几次
You're the guy from the courthouse.
你是那天在法♥院♥的那个人
You're a tough man to please.
你真是很难取悦
What's the problem, you don't watch Tv?
到底哪里出了问题? 你不看电视吗?
Wait, you sent that? You saved my life.
所以那是你送的? 你救了我一命啊
If it wasn't for you, I'd be in a morgue with tire tracks across my forehead.
如果不是你,我早就躺在殡仪馆 额头印着被轮胎压过的痕迹
It's the least I can do.
这只是我的小小回报
How did you find me? I never told you my name.
你怎么找到我的? 我又没告诉你我的名字
That press pass around your neck did.
你的记者证上面有
The fact that I'm familiar with the area led me straight here.
我对这一区很熟,所以就找过来了
Oh, you're from Smallville. Drove through last year on business.
所以你也是小镇的人 我去年来这里谈生意
Clark, if the big screen's not your thing, what is?
克拉克,如果你不喜欢大电视 那你喜欢什么?
Help me out here. There must be something I can do for you.
告诉我 一定有什么是我能为你做的
Your thank you is fine. I appreciate the gesture.
你的道谢就已经够了
You don't need to repay me.
你不需要做任何回报
This isn't about you, Clark.
这不是关于你,克拉克
It's about me.
是关于我
I don't ever like to be in debt. And the fact is...
我不喜欢欠人家 而且…
...I owe you my life.
我欠你的是一条命
Let me buy you dinner.
至少让我请你吃晚餐
I'm staying in Metropolis. I'll take you. Thanks, but really, I'm okay.
我会待在大都会,让我请你吃顿大餐 谢谢,但真的不用了,我很好
You're hanging out in a barn "alone... "
你一个人在谷仓这里闲见
...in the middle of nowhere.
每天待在这个什么都没有的地方
That doesn't seem too okay to me.
我不觉得这样有什么好
Hey, come on, over here.
嘿,过来这里
Looks like the chicken finally flew the coop.
你终于从农场出关啦
Getting worried about you, man.
我开始担心了呢
We were going to dinner. What's going on with the party?
我们不是要去吃晚餐吗 怎么会是一个派对?
Made a killing the other day...
我成交了一笔生意…
"... and" it's all thanks to Clark Kent.
这一切都要感激克拉克肯特
You thirsty? How about a Mojito? No, thanks, I'm good.
你渴吗?要来一杯莫奇朵鸡尾酒吗? 不用,谢谢
What exactly do you do? I'm a headhunter.
你到底是做什么的? 我在旧鼠人头公♥司♥工作
I travel the world tracking people down, you know, for jobs.
我到各地找人,帮他们撮合工作
I'd like you to meet my date.
跟你介绍一下我的伴
Hey, good for you.
嘿,真有你的
Lois.
露意丝
Smallville. We met out at your house.
克拉克 我们是在你家认识的
I couldn't disappear without seeing her again.
我没办法就这样离开她
Lois, can I talk to you for a second?
露意丝,我可以跟你谈一下吗?
How about later? It's fine.
待会儿可以吗? 没关系
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
What are you doing? What are you doing? Lois.
你在干嘛? 你在干嘛,露意丝?
Look, Clark, I happen to actually like this guy.
克拉克,我只是很喜欢那个人
So do me one favor and pretend not to know me.
所以请假装不认识我
Lois... No.
露意丝 不
Hey, pal, you gotta check out the view from the balcony.
嘿,兄弟,你得去瞧瞧阳台上的风景
You know, I'm not crazy about heights.
我对高处的风景没什么兴趣
Trust me. It's worth it.
相信我,很棒的
Oh, good, I can make it.
好,没问题
It's gotten pretty big right now.
他真是大手笔啊
Beautiful night, huh?
很美的夜晚,对吧?
Yeah, it is.
是啊
I'm Gia.
我是吉雅
Hi, Gia.
嗨,吉雅
I'm Clark. I know.
我是克拉克 我知道
Guy like you...
像你这种男人…
You must have a girlfriend, huh?
一定有女朋友吧?
Me? I...
我?我…
...don't.
没有
Do you wanna take a tour?
你想到处逛逛吗?
I hear the view from the bedroom is even better than the balcony.
我听说房♥间里的风景比阳台的还壮观
What's wrong?
怎么了?
I don't even know you.
我不认识你
That's okay.
没关系
Graham warned me you might be shy.
葛兰警告过我,他说你可能会害羞
Graham?
葛兰?
He wants you to have a good time.
他要你有个愉快的夜晚
I'm sorry, I think there's a misunderstanding.
抱歉,我想这当中一定有误会
I should go.
我该走了
Whoa, whoa, what happened? Where are you going?
等等,怎么了? 你要去哪里?
Look, if you wanna do me a favor, consider us even. I gotta go.
如果你真的想帮我 那就当作我们之间打平了,我得走了
Look, Clark, I apologize.
克拉克,我跟你道歉
I thought Gia was just what the doctor ordered. But I was wrong.
我以为吉雅是你喜欢的类型 但我错了
You're a lot deeper than I gave you credit for.
你比我想的更有内涵 这点我很敬佩你
You must have really loved your ex.
你一定很爱你的前女友
What's the problem? Let's get you two back together.
到底问题出在哪里? 我们可以想办法让你们复合
It's a little late for that. It's never too late.
太迟了 永远都不会太迟
It is when she's already with someone else.
她已经跟别人在一起了
That might make it difficult but not impossible.
或许会有点难 但也不是不可能啊
Who's the lucky bastard? Someone I used to call my friend.
谁是那个幸运的混♥蛋♥? 我曾经把他当朋友的一个人
That's not crossing the line.
哇,这不只是越界而已
That's just plain wrong.
根本就是不应该
Yeah, well, if you knew Lex Luthor you wouldn't be surprised.
是啊,如果你了解莱克斯路德 就不会感到意外了
That billionaire might be with her now. But don't lose faith, Clark.
那个亿万富翁或许暂时拥有她 但千万别失去信心,克拉克
If it's meant to be, things have a way of working themselves out.
如果你们真的注定会在一起 事情一定会有转机的
Well, I hope you're right. I know I am.
我希望你是对的 我是啊
I'm always right.
我永远都是对的
Rest assured, Fine, we're close.
其他的都确定了,范恩 快要成功了
Viruses are being genetically spliced as we speak.
病毒已经混合在一起
Lex!
莱克斯!
Help! Help, please!
救命啊!救命啊!
Call an ambulance. Hurry.
叫救护车!快点
Lex...
莱克斯…
"... it's" gonna be okay.
你不会有事的
Chloe called me. She told me what happened.
克洛打电♥话♥给我 她跟我说了事情的经过
How's he doing?
他还好吗?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表