I waited at the drop-off, but Griff never showed.
我在暂停区等 可是葛瑞夫却一直没出现
Find out what happened to him.
去看看他出什么事了
I didn't recognize you for a moment.
我差点就认不出你来了
I wanted to show you how devoted I am to you.
我想向你证明 我对你有多么忠诚
Well, you certainly have.
哦,你当然证明了
I have all the enabling devices I need, thank you.
不过,我什么都不需要 谢谢你
Though, apparently, I could use better security.
不过,显然我需要 更好的安全措施
Don't they always say never use your birthday as your security code?
大家不是都说 别用生日当安全密♥码♥的吗?
Or more specifically...
或是,更具体的说…
"...your" brother's?
用你兄弟的生日?
Interesting choice of perfume.
你挑选的香水很有意思
爱马任是你的最爱
Herm猫s. It's your favorite.
I know everything about you, Mr. Senator.
我熟知关于你的一切 参议员先生
Senator.
参议员
Now, aren't you a little ahead of yourself?
好了,你是否 有点冲过头了?
Not now. Not with Jonathan Kent out of the picture.
没有 把强纳森肯特搞掉的事也不算过头
I would never condone what happened to Mr. Kent.
我绝对饶不了 对肯特先生下手的人
Of course not. You've got to distance yourself.
那当然 你必须置身事外才行
It's like you said in the "Herald" article:
就像你在《先驱报》那篇文章说的:
"Strike when you can, but never leave yourself vulnerable."
〝一有机会就出击 不过绝不能给自己留条小辫子〞
Please tell me you weren't responsible for that attack.
请告诉我 不是你叫人去攻击他的
It's okay, Lex.
没关系的,莱克斯
I know what you want me to do...
我了解你要我做什么…
...and I would never want you to take the fall for it.
我绝对不会让你被牵连的
You may have read everything about me...
你也许熟读所有有关我的资料…
"...but" don't assume you know me.
不过,别自以为你了解我
I would never hurt the Kents.
我绝对不可能伤害肯特一家人的
You're losing your edge, Lex.
你失去你的锐气了,莱克斯
And you've clearly gone over it.
而你 显然是太过尖锐了
My security will escort you to the police station.
我的保安人员 会护送你到警♥察♥局去
You're just having a moment of weakness.
你只是一时心软
That's why you need me.
所以你才需要我
Lex Luthor going "Godfather" on your dad? I don't know, Clark.
莱克斯对你♥爸♥使出《教父》那一套? 我不晓得,克拉克
Lex seems like the guy who lives for the fight as much as the victory.
莱克斯似乎不是为了求胜 而不择手段的人
Here's a list of the calls logged on our phone today.
这是今天打给我们的 电♥话♥清单
Dad pawned that one off as a wrong number. It's blocked.
爸爸推说是打错电♥话♥的 号♥码有圈起来了
I'll let my fingers do the walking. Just give me a second.
等我一下 我这就来查这通电♥话♥
It's not like your dad to keep something like this a secret.
这种事你♥爸♥不太可能 会瞒着我们的
He's turned into a different person, like he's got something to prove.
他变得不太一样了 就像他必须证明什么似的
Maybe just to his son.
也许只是一种为人父的心态
What does running for senator have to do with me?
他参选参议员 跟我这个儿子有何关系?
Think about it, Clark. It must be hard being a role model...
你想想,克拉克 有个能把人从大火中救出…
...for a guy who pulls people out of a burning building and stops missiles...
还会档飞弹的儿子 他哪有机会…
...all between chores and dinner.
在日常生活中 当儿子的模范
No one's expecting him to do that. True.
没有人要求他当模范 是的
But it's not gonna stop him from trying.
可是他一有机会 还是会想表现一下
Oh, here we go. Let's see what we got.
哦,来了 看看我们有什么线索
All right.
好
The call was made from...
那通电♥话♥来自…
The Students for Lex Luthor office at CKU.
中堪萨斯大学的 莱克斯路德学生后援会
"...to do my part to put the 'heart' back in the heartland."
〝我要尽全力让核心价值 回归我们这个核心地带〞
Great closing line. They're Martha's words.
很棒的结语 这是玛莎的台词
I just hope she shows up in time to hear me say them.
我只希望她能及时现身 亲耳听到
Are you sure you wanna do this? We have extra security...
你真的要上去? 我们是有提升安全措施…
"...but" it's not too late to postpone.
不过想要延期的话 也不迟
What kind of leader would I be if I let some pranksters make me back down?
如果我随便让人恶搞一下就退缩 那我算什么领导人?
And now, the next senator...
现在请大家欢迎 堪萨斯州下一届的参议员…
Jacket? Oh, yeah.
外套♥弄♥好? 哦,好
"Mr. Jonathan Kent!" You look wonderful.
强纳森肯特先生! 你看起来师透了
Knock them dead, boss. Yeah.
去迷死大家,老板 好
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Thank you. Really, thank you.
谢谢,真的 谢谢大家
Thank you all very much for... Excuse me.
非常感谢各位… 对不起
Hey.
嘿
When I told my family that I had...
当我跟家人谈到…
...indeed, decided to run against Lex Luthor...
我已决定 跟莱克斯路德抢这一席时…
...they were surprised, to say the least.
可说他们全都很震惊
But their support has been unwavering.
不过,我的家人 还是毫不犹豫的支持我
You see, I've been inspired.
我是受到启发的
I've been inspired by my son, whose courage seems to...
我受到我儿子的启发 因为他的勇气似乎是…
Talk about an initiation gone wrong. Get up.
看来有姊妹搞错,跑到兄弟会去了 站起来
Those basic training skills are looking a little rusty.
你的基础训练 好像有点生镑了
Like I said, know your enemy.
就像我说过 要知己知彼
Look, magna cum laude psycho...
喂,天字第一号♥的神经病…
...you are not gonna shoot Jonathan Kent.
你别想对强纳森肯特开枪
You're right.
说得没错
You are.
你来
In fact, it is because of my family that I have the courage to run at all.
事实上,全是因为我的家人 我才有勇气参选
I don't think they really "understood..."
我想他们不是很明白…
...why I want to run or why this is so very important to me.
我为何想参选 或此次参选对我何以如此重要
But the truth is actually... It's actually very simple.
其实… 真的很简单
The courage to help all Kansans, whether they're rich...
就是一股要帮助全堪萨斯的勇气 无论富…
Nobody will ever believe I would shoot Jonathan Kent.
没有人会相信 我会对强纳森肯特开枪的
Really?
是吗?
Beautiful girl comes to live under his roof.
一名美女与他同住一个屋檐下
His wife gets a little too busy at that coffee shop.
他的妻子在咖啡屋 又有点忙
Suddenly, he fires a seasoned political consultant...
突然,他辞退了 一个老练的政♥治♥顾问…
...and takes the girl on the campaign trail.
然后带着这女孩到处去竞选
Until it all goes wrong...
然后就变得一发不可收拾…
...and the spurned lover gets her revenge.
这个最后被一脚踢开的情妇 于是就要报复
Now, just aim at Jonathan's head and shoot.
快瞄车强纳森的头开枪
Didn't General Lane teach you anything?
蓝恩将军 没教你什么吗?
Actually, he did.
其实,是有的
Get down, sir.
趴下,先生
Martha?
玛莎?
Lois. Don't sweat it, Smallville.
小镇先生
Better late than never.
迟来总比没来好
"Regard your soldiers as your children...
〝视卒如婴儿…
...and they will follow you into the deepest valleys."
故可与之赴深谿〞
"Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they..."
〝视卒如爱子…
"Will stand by you, even unto death."
故可与之俱死〞
You really don't have to quote "The Art of War" to me, Dad.
孙子兵法 不用你帮我背,爸
I read it cover to cover three times before I finished high school.
我高中之前就熟读三次了
Although, I still would have preferred a bike for my 14th birthday.
虽然,我的十四岁生日时 可能会比较喜欢脚踏车当礼物
Yes. Well, despite your intense studies...
对,虽然你认真的在研读…
...it seems Jonathan Kent, after yesterday's "theatrics..."
不过强纳森肯特 历经昨日戏剧化事件后…
...has surged ahead of you in the polls.
在民调上 似乎已领先你了
I didn't have anything to do with that. No, no, of course you didn't.
那事件不是我主导的 不是,不是,当然不是你
It looks like your disciples tried to follow in your footsteps.
看来似乎只是你的信徒 想要追随你的脚步而已
They have succeeded in creating quite a mess.
他们倒是很成功的 搞得天翻地覆
How does it feel, Lex, to have people worship you?
有人崇拜你的感觉如何 莱克斯?
Being the idol for a cult of psychopaths isn't exactly a power trip, Dad.
成为神经病的偶像 不是什么值得兴奋的事情,爸
No, but I suppose being a state senator would be.
没错,不过成为参议员 感觉就大不相同了
Isn't that why you're running for office?
这不正是你参选的原因吗?
You wanna know the truth?
你想知道真♥相♥?
I'm running because it's something I have to work for.
我会参选是因为 我有我的使命
Yes. And your noble efforts include employing hired guns...
对,你高贵正直的努力 还包括雇用枪手…
...to dig up information about the Kents that could destroy them.
挖掘足以摧毁肯特家人的八卦
Well, so much for your fatherly pride and support in this campaign, huh, Dad?
哦,为人父的你 真是很支持我这次的竞选,是吧?
Griff's dead.
葛瑞夫死了
His body turned up in the back alley of Suicide Slums this morning.
今早他的尸体 在自杀窟的暗巷被人发现
And somehow, I don't think the Kents did it.
我有一种感觉 下手的人不是肯特一家
Dangerous neighborhood, Lex.
那附近本来就危险,莱克斯
Would it have killed you this one time to actually be on my side?
你就这一次站在我这一边 会死吗?
You're slipping, son.
你变差了,儿子
First Professor Milton Fine vanishes from your radar. Now, Griff. It...
先是范恩教授在你的雷达中消失 现在又是葛瑞夫,也许…
It might be time to dust this off.
该用心看看这本了
All the teachers will be there? Yes.
所有的教师都会去? 对
All right. Great.
好,太好了
And here are the talking points for the teachers' union.
这是对教师工会演说的大纲
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表