I think this is something you really want to do.
我认为这是你真心想做的事
And I know it's what Dad would have wanted.
父亲一定会希望你接下的
Well...
好吧…
...I never was one to disappoint a Kent boy.
我可从不曾 令肯特家的男孩失望过
"Smallville serial killer commits suicide. By Ted Biddleman. "
〝连续杀人狂自杀 泰德毕德曼报导〞
I can't even get a byline when I'm a part of the story.
我是故事的主角之一 却没用我的名字
I'm just glad you're not in the obituaries. Yeah.
讣闻里没你的名字我就很开心了 是啊
Or wearing a straitjacket at Belle Reve.
或者是被关在贝尔瑞疗养院
I'd never let that happen.
我不会让那样的事发生
You know, I had a couple of moments there...
你知道吗? 我曾想过…
...where I actually thought I was losing my mind.
自己真的疯了
I mean, I understand how Gretchen's spirit was released and all that...
我了解葛瑞琴的鬼魂之类的事
...but why was I the only one that could see her?
但为何只有我能见到她?
I mean, why did she choose me?
我是说,她为何选择我?
Maybe because you care more about other people than anyone else I know.
或许那是因为你 最会去关坏别人
Or maybe there really is something wrong with me...
或者是因为我真的有毛病
...like my mother.
就像我妈一样
What is wrong with your mother, exactly?
你妈到底怎么了?
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean...
我是说…
...she left when I was 12, so that was before...
我十二岁时她就离开了 那是在…
I don't know.
我不知道
But you do know where she is?
但你知道她人在哪里?
Yeah.
是的
Why haven't you gone to see her?
你为何不去看她?
Well, because...
因为…
Because I'm afraid.
因为我害怕
I mean, what if I look into her eyes and I see myself?
要是我从她的眼睛 看到了自己怎么办?
What if you wait too long and never get the chance to look into her eyes again?
要是你等太久 再也没机会看到她的眼睛呢?
She's your mother.
她是你母亲
She always will be. It's not going to change, no matter what.
不管怎样都不能改变 她是你♥妈♥的♥事实
Mom.
妈
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表