I envision this rather as a partnership.
我将咱们的关系看成是搭档
The day you and I become partners...
你和我成为搭档的那天…
...will be the day... - Careful. Careful. Careful, senator.
将会是… 当心点,州参议员
Don't forget, you and "I... "
别忘了,你和我…
...have a common interest.
都有一个共同的兴趣
One that both of us would...
一个会让我们俩…
...protect with our lives.
用性命保护的兴趣
I have nothing but respect for a man...
我总是特别敬仰…
...who would deliberately hurl himself into the spotlight...
一个刻意把自己推到 众人注目的地方…
...with such a...
但同时…
...dangerous secret that must stay hidden.
又有个不可告人的秘密
I won't let you destroy my family.
我不会让你毁掉我的家
We can withstand anything you bring down on us...
无论你耍什么手段 我们都不会被打败的
...because we have each other.
因为我们拥有彼此
That's what will always separate the Kents from the Luthors.
那便是路德家和肯特家的不同之处
Now, why don't you get...
现在,你给我…
Now, why don't you get the hell off my property.
现在,你给我滚出我家
What's your dad doing out here?
你♥爸♥爸在这里做什么?
What?
什么?
Dad?
爸爸?
Jonathan? Jonathan!
强纳森?强纳森!
Dad? Dad! Jonathan!
爸?爸! 强纳森!
Dad? Just set him down over here. Come on, Dad.
爸?快扶他坐下 来吧,爸
Come on. Here, just sit down.
来,在这里 坐下
No, Jonathan!
不!强纳森
Dad! Oh, God! Jonathan!
爸! 喔,天啊!强纳森
Dad! Jonathan!
爸! 强纳森!
Dad?
爸?
No! Oh, please, not yet!
不!求求你不要!
No! Jonathan. Dad.
强纳森 爸不
No, Jonathan!
不!强纳森
I guess it's time, then.
我想,大概是时候了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Sit down.
坐下
Clark.
克拉克…
I know you're blaming yourself, but this was not your fault.
我知道你很自责 但这不是你的错
How can you say that?
你怎能这么说?
I went back to save Lana...
我跑回去救拉娜…
"... and" now Dad's gone.
现在爸却死了
Do you think you could have chosen between them...
你想如果你有机会…
"... if" you'd had the chance?
你能选择他们其中之一?
Clark...
克拉克…
A heart beats only so many times in a life.
人一生只有那么多次心跳
Your father used his more than anyone I know.
你♥爸♥没有白活
I just don't know how I'm supposed to be the man he wanted me to be...
我只是不晓得该如何做 他要我做的男人…
...without him here.
现在少了他的引导
You're his son.
你是他的儿子
You know what's right and wrong.
你能够分辨是非
Whether your father is here with us or not...
不管你父亲是否仍在世…
...you're a man he's proud of.
你永远是他引以为荣的男人
A man he could look up to.
一个他敬仰的男人
And something tells me he won't be the only one.
而敬仰你的人并不只有他
Can I help you with this?
我能帮你戴上吗?
I love you, Mom.
我爱你,妈
I love you too.
我也爱你
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表