I mean it. I love you.
我是说真的 我爱你
I have always loved you.
我永远都爱你
I love you too, Lex Luthor.
我也爱你,莱克斯路德
You're a good man.
你是个好人
And don't ever change.
永远不要改变
What did you do to her?
你对她怎么了?
Why don't you stop this?
你为何不阻止呢?
You were showing me a better life. I was, Lex. I am.
我以为你给我一个更好的人生 没错,莱克斯,是的
A life where my wife dies?
一个失去另一半的人生?
A life full of pain? No, Lex, a life full of love.
一个充满痛苦的人生? 不,莱克斯,一个充满爱的人生
Love?
爱?
Everyone I've ever loved has died.
我所爱的人一一离世
First Julian, and then you.
先是朱利安,然后是你
And now Lana's dead.
现在拉娜死了
And I couldn't do anything to stop it.
我却无法阻止
Lex. Son. Lana.
莱克斯…儿子 拉娜
I'm here.
我在这里
You're in Metropolis, Lex. At the Davis Clinic.
你在大都会,莱克斯 在戴维斯诊所
You've been shot.
你遭枪击
But you're gonna be all right.
但你会没事的
Merry Christmas, Chloe.
圣诞快乐,克洛
Santa?
圣诞老公公?
Suit gave me away, huh?
是这套服装 让你认出来吗?
What... What... What do you want?
你…你…你想要怎样?
I met a friend of yours, Clark Kent.
我过到你的朋友 克拉克肯特
He told me what you two were doing, how you were...
他告诉我你们俩正在进行的事 还有你们…
...giving up your respective Christmas Eves.
各自放弃你们的圣诞夜
I figured you could use a little help.
我在想或许 你们会需要帮忙
Shouldn't you be, you know, standing on a street corner with a bell?
你不是应该要站在街角 摇铃铛的吗?
Come on, let me give you two a hand.
让我帮帮你们吧
Take a little bit of the pressure off.
帮你们分担压力
I am familiar with the job, you know.
这工作我可是很拿手的
I don't know.
我不晓得…
Give me a chance.
给我个机会嘛
Worst-case scenario, I make off with a few free squirt guns.
最糟也不过 被我模走几把水枪
Well, we definitely could use all the help we can get.
我们有人帮忙当然最好了
At least no one's gonna accuse you of being a scab in a Santa outfit.
至少你这身打扮 那些罢♥工♥的人不会抱怨你不合群
All right. I've organized the addresses from east to west, so if you just...
好,我已经将地址从东边到西边 列出来了,你只要…
Lex, you wanted to talk to me.
莱克斯,你有事找我谈
Whatever it is, son, it can wait till you're stronger.
不管你想说什么,儿子 等你恢复点再说吧
You're right.
你说的对…
I should probably be resting.
我或许应该休息
After all, I did just undergo a life-threatening operation.
毕竟我才动过 生死交关的大手术
Dr. Litvack told me the odds of survival I had going into surgery.
利维克医生告诉我 开刀的生还机会有多少
Pretty reckless roll of the dice, don't you think?
挺大的风险,可不是吗?
On the contrary, son, what I did may appear callous...
儿子,我的做法或许有些无情
...but opting for my son to have surgery was a deliberate decision.
但是让我的儿子开刀 是无可避免的决定
But it wasn't your decision to make, was it?
但那不该是由你来决定吧 不是吗?
You went against the doctor's advice not because you wanted to save me...
你不顾医生反对而要我开刀 并不是因为想救我…
"...but" because you couldn't bear having a cripple for a son.
而是因为你不愿有个残障的儿子
You may hate me for taking the risk, but I had to make a choice.
你或许会因为这样恨我 但我别无选择
And you're alive.
而且你现在还活着
And you can walk.
你也能行走
I had to give you that chance. And what if I hadn't made it?
我得给你这个机会 万一我无法复原呢?
How would you have justified your decision then?
你又会怎么面对你的决定呢?
How dare you play God with my life.
你竟敢扮演上帝来决定我的命运
Hey, hey. No. Come on. Come on. Outside.
嘿,嘿,不可以 到外面去!
This dog. Oh, thank you.
这狗真是的 喔,谢谢你
So then I turned back around, and your tubby little miscreant was gone...
结果我一转身 你那位胖朋友居然不见了…
...along with all the toys. - Yeah, right.
还有那些玩具也是 才怪…
The same guy, the drunk Santa? The guy who I talked off the roof of a building?
那个醉醺醺圣诞老公公? 那个我从屋顶上劝下来的家伙?
Yes. Honestly, Clark, I'm sure that I was tired enough...
是的,克拉克 我当时是累昏到…
...to have imagined Santa, but there is no way...
以为自己看到圣诞老公公 但是…
...I could have dreamed away all of those Wiffle balls and Game Boys.
那些玩具怎么可能都消失踪影呢?
Maybe he really is...
搞不好他真的是…
Yeah, right. Come on, Clark, there's a chance.
克拉克,有可能的
Look, everybody, it's snowing.
大家快来看 下雪了!
Wow, we are gonna have a white Christmas.
哇,我们要有个白色圣诞节了
Oh, my gosh.
喔,天啊
Hey. After you.
嘿 你先请
Thank you, dear.
谢谢你,亲爱的
Merry Christmas, Lana.
圣诞快乐,拉娜
Merry first Christmas together, Clark.
圣诞节快乐,克拉克
First of many.
我们的第一个圣诞节
I thought you didn't make house calls.
我以为你不做到府服务
Given the circumstances, I made an exception.
因情势所逼 我只好打破先例
Not to worry, Griff.
别担心,葛瑞夫…
We Luthors are made of pretty tough and definitely expensive material.
咱们路德家的人 都是很有轫性,打不倒的
Sure your morphine drip isn't turned up high?
你确定医院没给你 打太多止痛药?
Well, it's not every day one has a near-death experience.
并不是每个人 天天都有机会面临生死关头
That's true. Much like Ebenezer Scrooge, I realize...
是啊,就像圣诞怨魂 我了解到…
...that what I want more than anything...
我现在最想要的…
...is to live happily ever after.
就是能幸福快乐的过日子
And do you know what the secret to living happily ever after is?
你可知永远幸福快乐的秘诀吗?
Power.
权力
Money and power.
金钱与权力
See, once you have those two things, you can secure everything else.
一旦你拥有这两样 你便能掌握一切
And keep it that way.
并永远维持下去
So, what am I doing here, Lex?
那我来这里做什么,莱克斯?
I want you to pull the pin on that grenade.
我要你放手行事
Find it. Fake it.
不择手段…
Do whatever it takes to knock Jonathan Kent out of the race.
用尽各种办法 将强纳森肯谭⑦出选局
I wanna be senator.
我要当上参议员
I want it all.
我要定了
Consider it done.
没问题
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表