哈罗,李涅 惶恐无助是什么感觉啊?
I'll let you know if it ever happens.
等我感觉到了再告诉你
Now, that's that winning spirit that made you a billionaire.
好胜心让你成为亿万富翁
Let's see if it can keep you alive.
让我们看看你能不能靠着这个 保住小命
So...
所以…
...what do you want, huh?
你到底想怎样?
I want to play another game.
我要玩另一个游戏
Hello again, Lionel.
又见面啦,李涅
Where am I?
我在哪里?
In a hell of your own making.
在你自己建构的地狱里
Who are you?
你是谁?
Just another one of the many faceless people...
被你的贪婪毁灭掉的无名小卒之一
That narrows it down some, doesn't it?
可疑嫌犯的范围缩小了,不是吗?
You may not know me, Lionel...
你或许不认识我,李涅
...but I know you.
但我很了解你
You're a man above it all...
你是一个…
...commanding your workers to carry the burden of your empire.
将企业的担子都丢给员工的老板
They toil while you profit.
他们辛苦工作 欢喜收割的却是你
It's called running a business.
这就是经营企业的不二法门
That's how it works!
这样才能成功!
Not anymore.
不再是这样了
Now you're gonna have to get your own hands dirty.
现在你得自己淌这赵浑水了
Bright, isn't it?
太亮了是吗?
Yeah.
对
Oh, well now, what do we have here?
看一下这里有什么
Take a closer look.
看清楚一点
Go on.
去啊
Not exactly spring water, is it?
没矿泉水那么干净,对吧
A good story always needs a hook.
精彩的故事总要有吸引人的桥段
Wouldn't you agree?
你同意吧?
All right. So, what happens now?
好吧,那你想怎样?
Now we're gonna play another game.
我们来玩另一个游戏
Would you like to see how it's played?
你想看看怎么玩吗?
Yeah, show me.
好啊,让我看
These are the scales of justice.
这是正义的天平
Fill the buckets with the liquid from the tap...
把水龙头里的液体装满水桶
...and balance them on the pole.
然后想办法平衡
Succeed, and the door to this room will open.
如果成功的话,门就会打开
Alex...
亚力克斯
...he didn't do too well.
他的表现欠佳
Did I forget to mention the liquid is highly flammable?
我有提到那些液体是易燃性的吗?
He was my driver, an innocent man.
他只是我的司机,他是无辜的
No one connected to you is innocent.
任何跟你有关联的人都不是无辜的
"Ready to play?" No.
准备好玩游戏了吗? 不要
No, Lionel Luthor doesn't jump through hoops.
不,李涅路德不玩跳火圈的游戏
In 10 minutes, flames beneath your feet will consume this room.
十分钟后 你脚下的火焰会烧进这房♥间
Balance the scales...
看你是要玩平衡天平
...or burn for your sins.
还是要活活被烧死
Take your time.
你慢慢想
The key to mastering chess is to anticipate your opponent's "moves... "
西洋棋的致胜关键在于 预测对手的战术
...and keep him on the defensive.
让他一直处于防守状态
Lex, what are we doing?
莱克斯,我们在干嘛?
I thought we were enjoying an evening of chess.
我以为我们在享受西洋棋之夜
I think I have Monopoly here.
我也有大富翁可以玩
You know what I'm talking about.
你知道我在说什么
We've spent the last week avoiding what happened.
整个上礼拜 我们对发生的事避而不谈
I was kind of waiting for you to bring that up.
我在等你提起那件事
You kissed me.
你俗吻了我
And then you kissed me back.
然后你也亲吻了我
God, after all that talk about friendship and not wanting to ruin what we have...
天啊,我们一直说 不要破坏我们的友谊
"... we" really don't listen very well, do we?
看来我们都没遵守诺言
Are you asking me to forget what happened?
你是要我忘了发生的事吗?
Because short of a serious blow to the head...
那件事实在太令人讶异了
"... I" think it's a memory that's gonna linger for quite a while.
我想不是那么容易忘记
You should get that. I'm gonna go back to Metropolis.
你去接电♥话♥吧 我要回大都会去
I'll call you later.
我再打电♥话♥给你
What?
怎样?
Get a security team and meet me at LuthorCorp Plaza.
请保全小组到路德公♥司♥大厅见我
And keep this internal.
不要声张出去
I don't want anyone to know my father's missing.
我不想让人知道我父亲失踪的事
Getting a little warm?
热一点了吗?
How does it feel?
感觉如何?
The flames licking at your heels. Every step, blistering pain.
火焰亲吻着你的脚踝 每走一步都痛苦万分
I bet a pair of those thousand-dollar Italian shoes you favor...
我想你爱穿的高级义大利名牌鞋
...would really make a difference right about now, wouldn't they?
现在应该会很有用,是吗?
I understand how hard it must be for a man...
我了解像你这样没吃过苦的人 现在有多么痛苦
I grew up in Suicide Slums.
我在自杀窟长大的
Sweat's something I'm very familiar with, my friend.
吃苦对我来说是家常便饭,朋友
I know all about your underprivileged youth.
我知道你童年过的很困苦
But that all changed when your parents died in the fire you set.
但你父母在你引起的火灾丧生后 一切都变了
Oh, did I hit a nerve?
喔,我说了不该说的话吗?
I didn't kill my parents.
我没有害死我父母
Tell a lie long enough, you'll believe it to be truth.
谎话说久了 就会信以为真
You're running out of time.
你的时间快要没了
You wanna tell me what you've learned...
你要不要在被火纹身之前…
...from this little game before the flesh is seared from your bones?
告诉我你学到什么教训?
Yeah, you talk too much.
好啊,你废话太多了
Shut up.
闭上你的嘴
Careful, careful.
小心、小心啊
Remember what happened to your limo driver.
别忘了你司机的下场
The scales of justice are hard to balance with blood on your hands...
手上沾满血迹的人 要平衡正义的天平,很困难吧!
...aren't they?
你说是不是?
Congratulations on your acquittal.
恭喜你成功了
Lionel?
李涅?
What? Another game? "Yes. "
怎样?还有游戏吗? 没错
But for this one, you're gonna need a partner.
但这次你需要同伴
Someone to help you through the dark times.
陪伴你度过黑暗时光的人
Martha.
玛莎!
Lionel!
李涅!
Lionel!
李涅!
Lionel, please!
李涅!拜托!
Don't... Don't...
不要,不要
Don't... Don't panic.
不要惊慌
Martha? Lionel! What's...? What's going on?
到底是怎么回事?
Someone is playing a very sick game.
有人在跟我们玩一场变♥态♥的游戏
Who? I don't know. How did you get here?
你怎么会在这里?
I don't know! I was in the parking structure at the Plaza...
我不知道!我当时在停车场
...and I... I heard this noise behind me.
听到后面有声音
I don't know. Just please get me out!
我不知道,拜托让我出去!
All right. All right. Martha, stand back.
好、好,玛莎,后退点
All right!
好!
All right! She's got nothing to do with this. Let her go!
好!她跟这一切无关 放了她!
She has everything to do with this.
她跟这一切太有关系了
You use your wealth to buy influence, controlling the halls of power.
你利用你的财富买♥♥到权力 控制参议院
You're the man in the shadows, pulling all the strings.
你是幕后的主导者
And your puppets...
而你的傀儡们…
...they're as guilty as their master.
他们跟主人一样有罪
And they deserve a similar fate.
遭受同样的命运活该
All right. All right. So, what's this game? How do I get her out, huh?
好、好,游戏到底是什么?我要怎么让她出来?
You use words as weapons.
你把言语当武器
Twisting them to your purpose.
扭曲语言来达到你的目的
Obscuring truth with double meaning.
大玩文字游戏扭曲事实
Now it's my turn.
现在该我了
"A toad like fever. " I don't understand this!
〝癞蛤♥蟆♥异想天开〞 我不了解!
Shift your perceptions.
改变你的认知
Shift your... "Her life is in your hands. "
改变… 她的生命掌握在你手里
No, wait! Wait! I need more! L...
不!等等!我需要更多提示
I understand the whole acting-normal thing...
我知道你们应该要一切如常…
...but ferreting out the truth is acting normal for me.
可是查出真♥相♥才正常啊
Chloe... You're not the only one Lionel's playing.
克洛 你不是唯一一个被李涅玩弄的人
He fed me information about Fine being in Honduras...
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表