Well, it's funny you should ask.
没想到你会问我
The project was derailed by a couple of misguided vandals.
那个计划被一些外来闯入者破坏了
The equipment's damaged beyond repair.
所有的装置都无法修复
Maybe it wasn't meant to be.
或许这是天意
Maybe.
或许吧
Say, how's your friend?
你的朋友呢?
Arthur? I don't know. I haven't seen him.
亚瑟?我不知道 我有一阵子没见到他了
Well, if you bump into him, tell him I'm looking forward to seeing him again.
如果你看到他 帮我转告他说我很期待再见到他
Lex, do you ever stop and think about where your life is heading?
莱克斯,你有想过自己的未来吗?
All the time.
一直都在思考
It's a complicated world, Clark.
这个世界很复杂的,克拉克
Only the naive view it in black and white.
只有天真的人才会认为世界 不是黑就是白
You know, the other day, a professor of mine...
你知道吗,那天我的一位教授
...he accused LuthorCorp of being eviI, and you being just short of the deviI.
他说路德公♥司♥很邪恶 还把你形容成恶魔
Well, you didn't tell him about my pitchfork, did you?
你没跟他说我的坏话吧?
I defended you.
我还帮你辩护
I guess I am naive.
我想我的确太天真了
You got some awesome stuff in here, bro.
你的家当很棒,老兄
Yeah, I got the feeling the ocean floor is a little more interesting.
是啊,我觉得海底世界比较有趣
And it'll stay that way now, thanks to you.
而且都要感谢你 海洋才没有被破坏
Well, I did have some help.
我的确是有些帮助
We do make a pretty good team, huh?
我们搭档合作还真不赖,老兄
Maybe we should start up a Junior Lifeguard Association or something.
或许我们该组成一个 青年救生员协会之类的
I'm not sure I'm ready for the JLA just yet.
我不确定我已经准备好加入 这个协会
Unless you promise to stop blowing things up.
除非你保证你不再乱放炸♥弹♥
As long as Luthor sticks to dry land, I'll keep the sea floor to myself.
只要路德安分的待在陆地上 我就会乖乖待在水里
But if anyone messes with my home...
可是如果有人想动我家的脑筋…
I don't think Leviathan's gonna be a threat again, but Lex might.
我不觉得利维蓝还会是个威胁 但莱克斯就很难说
He's seen your abilities.
他已经发现你的超能力
He'll turn the world upside down looking for you.
我想他会想尽办法找到你的
World's three-quarters water. Good luck finding me.
世界上有四分之三都被水覆盖 祝他找得到我
What about schooI in Miami?
那迈阿密的学校怎么办?
Guess the swim team might have to find another handsome stud.
恐怕游泳队得再找个师哥来替补了
Just stay out of trouble, all right, AC.
别再惹麻烦好吗,阿克
Try to get in some, Clark.
你记得找些麻烦事做做,克拉克
Stay super, bro.
再会罗,老兄
If you've dropped my class, I hope you haven't come to apologize.
如果你已经退掉我的课 希望你不是来道歉的
You were right...
你是对的…
...about Lex.
关于莱克斯的事情
Of course, I was. I'll never lie to you, Mr. Kent.
我当然是对的 我从没对你说谎,肯特先生
After all, I'm an educator. The truth is my life's work.
毕竟我是个教育家 真♥相♥是我毕生追求的事业
It might be too late, but I was wondering...
虽然可能已经太迟了 但我想知道…
...if the research-assistant position was still available.
你还在找研究助理吗?
It is, but I'm not interested in hiring someone who changes their mind...
还在找,不过我对善变的速度
...as often as they change their clothes.
跟换衣服一样快的人没兴趣
Professor, I can't just sit back and watch anymore.
教授,我不能再坐视不管了
If your book will expose the truth about LuthorCorp, I want to be a part of it.
如果你的书会揭发路德公♥司♥的真♥相♥ 我希望能参与
I expect my research assistants to be smart, thorough...
我的研究助理必须很聪明、细心
... and to show up to every class. I can guarantee it.
不能翘课 我可以保证
All right.
好吧
You know, history shows us...
你知道吗,历史证明…
...that every decision a man makes has an effect on the sum of his life.
人所作的每个决定 都会对他的人生造成影响
You've made the right decision, Mr. Kent.
你作了正确的决定,肯特先生
You haven't learned, have you?
你就是改不了啊
Orange and green, totally hideous together.
橘色跟绿色配起来超难看的
I didn't think you were gonna show.
我还以为你不会出现了
I just wanted to say goodbye.
我是来道别的
You going to Miami?
你要回迈阿密吗?
No, I think I'm gonna take some time off.
没有,我想要休息一下
Float around for a little while, see where the currents take me.
到处见见,随波逐流一阵子
If those currents ever bring you back to Smallville...
如果海浪把你冲回小镇的话…
I don't think that's gonna happen.
我想那不太可能
Not for a while.
至少要好一阵子
You know, my first week of college...
我上大学的第一个礼拜…
...the only book I opened was "The Bartender's Guide"...
我唯一打开的书就是《酒保指南》
...and that was the CliffsNotes version.
而且是克里夫诺兹的版本
Well, I guess we're two different types of students.
我想我们是不同类型的学生
I hope so, for your sake.
希望是这样
Look, I know that I got a little thorny when you raised the red flag on AC.
在你对阿克不客气的时候 我知道我对你也不客气
I was just trying to look out for you.
我只是想保护你
And I appreciate it.
我很感激
I've never had someone to help guide me...
从来没有人告诉我…
...through the shark-infested ocean of romance.
在充满鲨鱼的爱情海里面 该如何是好
Not that I can't fend for myself.
并不是说我无法保护自己
You know, I think I was wrong about our friend AC.
我想我的确是对阿克有误解
He was a little misguided...
他或许有点迷失…
...but his heart was in the right place.
但是他的心很正直
Yeah, he was definitely unique.
对,他很特别
I've known a lot of guys who want to own the world.
我认识很多想掌控世界的人
I haven't met very many who actually want to save it.
倒是很少碰到想拯救世界的人
How am I ever gonna meet someone like that again?
我要怎么找到像他那样的人?
Lois, I promise, someday...
露意丝,我保证有一天…
"... "you'll meet someone even more speciaI.
你一定会碰到更特别的人
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表