Campus security? You said you were gonna talk to them.
学校警卫? 你说你要去问他们的
Clark, I haven't seen you in over a week.
克拉克,我一个礼拜没看到你了
No, no. We spoke this morning.
不对啊,我们早上才说过话啊
After class we talked about the truck. You were gonna talk to security.
下课的时候我们谈到卡车的事情 你说你会去找警卫
I had a class but you weren't in it.
我早上是有课,可是你没出现
Yes, I was... No, I was... Yes. No, we talked. I know...
我有啊,不,我…对啊 我有跟你说话,我知道…
Look, Clark...
克拉克…
Look, I got a faculty meeting right now...
我现在要去开职员会议…
"... but" why don't you wait for me in my office.
你要不要去我办公室等
I'll make an excuse, I'll be right back.
我去跟他们说一下 马上就回来
Clark, whatever's happening, we're in this together.
克拉克,不管发生什么事 我们都要一起承担
Who's there?
是谁?
What is this?
这是什么?
The investigation into Clark Kent has yielded a surprising revelation.
克拉克肯特的调查案 有了出人意表的发现
Clark Kent is not of this Earth.
克拉克肯特并非来自地球
He is an alien, an intruder from a distant galaxy.
他是外星人 从遥远银河来的入侵者
The first vanguard of an invasion.
他是入侵的先锋部队
No. No, it's not what I am!
不,不对 我不是那样的!
But I know his weakness.
但是我知道他的弱点
I know how to stop this strange visitor from another planet.
我知道该如何阻止外星球的访客
I'm the one that's gonna kill you, Clark.
我就是那个要杀你的人,克拉克
I should have known you'd pull something like this.
我早该知道是你搞的鬼
You can't stand to see us together, can you?
你就是受不了看到我们在一起 是不是?
This is the part where I usually say, "Lana, what are you talking about?"
通常我这时候会说 〝拉娜,你在胡说什么?〞
I don't know how, but you knew what would happen when you sent this.
我不知道该怎么说 不过你知道这东西会造成什么影响
I swear this is the first time I've ever seen a meteor rock like this.
我发誓这是我第一次看到这种陨石
I don't have time for any more of your lies, Lex.
我没时间再听你说谎了,莱克斯
What did that do to Clark?
这石头对克拉克有什么影响?
I just shared the most important secret in the world with you today.
我今天跟你分享了 世上最重要的秘密
What would I have to gain by lying to you now?
现在跟你说谎有什么好处吗?
If you didn't send this to me, then who did?
如果不是你寄这个给我 那是谁?
I honestly don't know.
我真的不知道
Now, you said this did something to Clark. What happened?
你说这东西对克拉克造成影响 发生什么事了?
Chloe thinks it infected him.
克洛觉得这个陨石让他受到感染
He's acting all paranoid, like everyone's turning against him.
他变的很大惊小怪 觉得大家都要对他不利
The way he looked when I saw him... Listen to me.
我看到他的时候,他看起来… 听我说
We'll take this to LuthorCorp and get my best people working on a cure.
我们把这件事交给路德公♥司♥ 我会请最优秀的人研究解药
Whatever's happening to Clark, I promise I'll find a way to help him.
不管克拉克发生什么事情 我保证会想办法帮助他
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're my partner now.
你现在是我的伙伴了
It's the least I can do.
这是我能做最基本的事情
I'm sorry that I didn't trust you, Lex.
抱歉我之前不相信你,莱克斯
I know we've had our differences, but you have always been there for me.
我知道我们之间有很大的差距 但你一直都在我身边
And I always will be.
我一直都会在你身边的
Call in as many people as you need. I want an update every 30 minutes.
要多少人尽管叫 每30分钟跟我报告进度
My security is coordinating with Chloe and the Kents.
我请警卫保护克洛、肯特夫妇
They're not gonna hurt him?
他们不会伤害他吧?
If that happens, somebody's transferred to Siberia.
如果这种事发生的话 就会有人被送到西伯利亚去
Let's get this sample over to LuthorCorp.
把样本送到路德公♥司♥吧
The sooner we have it analyzed, the faster we'll be able to help Clark.
我们越早分♥析♥出这东西的成分 就能越早帮助克拉克
Stay here.
待在这里
I'll see what's going on.
我去看看怎么回事
A lot of people are looking for you. I know they are.
很多人在找你,克拉克 我知道
I want you to listen to me very carefully.
我要你仔细的听我说
Something's happened to you.
你出了点状况
Yeah. It's been a revelation.
是啊,真♥相♥一一被揭发
Clark, you're very sick. We need to get you to the lab.
克拉克,你生病了 我们得带你去实验室
We should get to the lab.
我们应该快点到实验室
We should get to the lab so you can experiment on me.
我们应该去实验室 这样你才能对我做实验
You know, Lex, it all makes sense now.
莱克斯,现在一切都合逻辑了
See, I thought you were obsessed with me.
我以为你针对的是我
But it's not about me at all, is it? It's about Lana.
但其实跟我无关对不对? 一切都跟拉娜有关
It's always been Lana. Clark.
你一直都想抢走拉娜 克拉克
And all these things that you do to me...
你对我做的所有事情…
...all the digging, all the tests, all the lies...
挖我的秘密、做一堆实验 还有那些谎言…
...it was just to get me out of the way so you could have her all to yourself.
一切都只是为了抢走拉娜对不对
Listen to what you're saying, Clark. This isn't you.
听听你说的话,克拉克 这不是你
I don't know what you did.
我不知道你做了什么
I'm not sure what you did to trick her...
我不知道你做了什么引诱她…
...into believing that she was in love with you. I don't know.
让她相信她爱上你 我不知道
I'm not gonna let you get away with it. I need you to stop.
我不会让你得逞的 你得停止
I don't wanna hurt you.
我不想伤害你
But I wanna hurt you.
但是我想
Lana!
拉娜
Lana!
拉娜
Lana, I know you're down here.
拉娜,我知道你在那里
Come on, I wanna... I wanna talk.
我想…我要跟你谈
Lana!
拉娜
We were meant to be together.
我们是天生注定的
It's okay, Lana, I'm here.
没关系,拉娜,我在这里
Whatever Lex was doing to you, I stopped it.
不管莱克斯对你做了什么 我已经阻止他了
Oh, God. What did you do? Did you hurt him?
天啊,你做了什么? 你有伤到他吗?
Why do you care about him so much?
你为什么那么在乎他?
Whatever you think Lex did, it's all part of some delusion.
不管你认为莱克斯做了什么 都只是幻觉而已
I saw you kiss him. No, I would never do that.
我看到你吻他 不,我绝不可能那样做的
Stop lying.
不要说谎
Stop lying.
不要说谎
I loved you, Lana.
我爱你,拉娜
More than anything else, I loved you, and you betrayed me like everyone else.
我真的很爱你 结果你却跟别人一样背叛我
Clark!
克拉克!
You don't wanna do that.
你不能那样做
Trust me.
相信我
I can't trust anyone anymore.
我无法再相信任何人了
You one of Lex's experiments? No, I'm your friend.
你也是莱克斯的实验之一吗? 不,我是你的朋友
If you hurt Lana, it'll destroy you.
如果你伤害拉娜,你会被毁的
What the hell are you? I'm a Kryptonian, just like you.
你到底是谁? 我是克普顿星球人,就跟你一样
And I'm "sorry... "
还有我很抱歉…
...but this is really gonna hurt.
但是这会很痛
You'll be all right now, Kal-El.
你会没事的,凯尔
Lana?
拉娜?
Lana.
拉娜
Clark.
克拉克
What have you done?
你做了什么?
Really?
真的?
Hi.
嗨
You know, the caffeine in my system is getting to a dangerously normal level.
我体内的咖♥啡♥因♥已经严重缺乏
I'm gonna go get a cup.
我去买♥♥杯咖啡
Lana, I... Clark.
拉娜,我… 克拉克
It's okay.
没关系
Chloe told me everything.
克洛把一切都告诉我了
She did? Yeah.
真的? 对啊
How that silver meteor infected you.
她跟我说了银氪石让你感染的事
How it made you think that everyone was out to get you.
让你以为大家都要对你不利
Even that it gave you some sort of temporary powers.
同时也给你神奇的力量
Lana, you know I would never do anything to hurt you.
拉娜,你要知道我是不会伤害你的
Of course I know that.
我当然知道
Clark, whatever you think you saw...
克拉克,不管你之前看到什么…
...was just the meteor playing tricks with your mind.
都只是陨石对你造成的影响
It wasn't real.
都不是真的
There could never, ever be anything between me and Lex.
我跟莱克斯之间不可能有什么的
I was imagining some pretty crazy stuff.
我之前有一些很夸张的幻觉
Chloe turning against me.
幻想克洛背叛我
My dad making a deal with Lionel.
我爸跟李涅私下做了交易
You and Lex talking about a spaceship.
还有你跟莱克斯讨论太空船的事情
Yeah.
对啊
I'm just glad you're all right, Clark.
我很高兴你没事了,克拉克
Thanks for covering for me.
谢谢你帮我掩护过去
Of course, Clark.
不客气,克拉克
You know, I have to admit, for once in my life...
我得承认,有时候呢…
...I was actually glad I wasn't the object of your desire.
我很庆幸自己不是你喜欢的人
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表