A gift from a grateful overseas partner.
是一个国外伙伴送的礼物
That's right, a duel would require you to face your opponent.
也对,决斗是光明正大的对抗
You prefer to strike when they least expect it.
你比较喜欢偷袭对方
Oh, yeah, the activity this morning in the Asian markets.
喔,今天早上在亚洲市场发生的事
Is that what you mean? I heard.
你指的是那件事吗?我听说了
Brokers were buying up shares of LuthorCorp...
股市经纪人现在狂买♥♥路德公♥司♥的股票
...like they were half-price potstickers.
好像买♥♥打五折的锅子一样
Come on, Dad...
拜托,老爸
...you're just using the Chinese.
你只是在利用中国人
I know you're the one leading the Apex Group's hostile takeover.
我知道你是艾佩克斯集团 恶意并购的幕后推手
And I didn't think you were paying attention.
我还以为你都没发现呢
I'm pleased to see that is not the case.
我很高兴我错怪你了
Wipe that smug smile off your face. I won't let it happen.
不要露出这种奸诈的笑容 我不会容许这种事发生的
How you gonna stop it? Leveraged recapitalization?
你要怎么阻止? 用融♥资♥吗?
Your campaign directly compromised LuthorCorp's assets.
你竞选花的钱对路德公♥司♥的财务 已经造成伤害
There's not a single bank that will give you the money you need.
没有一家银行愿意借那么多钱给你
So, what are you gonna do for an encore?
接下来呢?你要怎样? 轰了我的脑袋?
Put a bullet in my head? Don't be so melodramatic, Lex.
不要这么夸张,莱克斯
I would never fire this. It's priceless.
我是不会开枪的 这把枪可是无价之宝
You know, General MacArthur wore this when he came back to the Philippines.
麦克阿瑟将军从菲律宾撤退时 佩戴的就是这把枪呢
What was it he said, son?
他当时是怎么说的,儿子?
"I have returned. "
〝我回来了〞
Don't get ahead of yourself, Dad.
不要得意的太早,老爸
You haven't taken the beach yet.
你连海滩都还没攻下呢
You want a show-and-tell, meathead? Why don't you go first.
你要知道我为什么会变这样吗? 那你先说啊
I don't know.
我不知道
I was born this way.
我天生就是这样
You're lucky. The worst part is remembering...
你很幸运 最糟的就是忘不了身为正常人的感觉
But then how did you...? Turn into a freak of nature?
那你是怎么…? 怎么变成怪物吗?
When I got a heart transplant, six months ago.
我六个月前做了换心手术
A girl dies in a meteor shower...
有个女生在流星雨中丧命
...and suddenly I get a souped-up second chance. You have no idea...
所以我突然得到重生的机会
... what it's like to know that someone's life has been traded for yours.
因为别人死亡让自己获得重生 那种感觉你是无法体会的
That's why I carry this.
所以我才会带着这个
So I'll never forget.
这样我才不会忘记
I'm kind of allergic.
我对这个有点过敏
To a rock? Okay, whatever.
对石头过敏?好吧
So I guess you and Sullivan have all the dirt you need on me now...
你跟苏利文应该已经挖到我的八卦
...to write your little article.
可以回去写新闻啦
I'm not here to expose you.
我不是来这里揭发你的
I need your help.
我需要你的帮忙
You saved my mom earlier tonight.
你今晚救了我母亲
Some guys were trying to mug her outside the Eastside shelter.
有几个人在东边收♥容♥所♥偷袭她
They took a watch. Sorry...
他们抢走一支手表 抱歉
...but there are people down here who need a lot more help...
还有更多人等着我的帮忙
...than finding some missing Timex.
他们比一支不见的手表重要的多
Belonged to my dad.
那支表是我父亲的
You lost him, didn't you? And you can't say goodbye.
你失去了你父亲,对吗? 而且你来不及跟他道别
What makes you say that? Because I've never been able to.
你为什么会那样说? 因为我也来不及跟我爸道别
My mom and I were coming home from my gymnastics meet...
那天我妈跟我从体操大会回家路上
...and these two guys mugged us.
被两个人抢劫
I didn't even feel the knife go into my heart.
我被刀子刺进心脏都没感觉
When I looked up...
当我往上看的时候
...I saw her lying there.
我看到她躺在那里
And they walked away laughing.
他们就那样笑着走开
Is that why you do this?
所以你才会开始做这些事?
She dedicated her life to this group, Acrata.
她投入一生心血在个叫 阿卡达的组织里
They fought the gangs, the dealers...
他们专门打击帮派跟妒莘
...even the suits who wanted to tear down our homes.
还有那些想把我们房♥子拆了的财团
She was this little woman...
她不过是个瘦弱的女人
...but she was a badass.
却很刚强
It's not fair.
真的很不公平
It's not fair to have someone like that just ripped out of your life.
好好一个人就这样从你生活中消失 真的很不公平
I can help you get the watch back.
我可以帮你拿回手表
But that's not what you're really after, is it?
但那不是你真正的目的对吧?
You want justice, just like me. Can you tell me where they are?
你跟我一样要的是正义 你能告诉我他们在哪吗?
They're part of the Thirteenth Street Gang...
他们是十三街帮派成员
...but the guy you want has gone underground...
可是你要的那个人 已经转到地下组织去
"... and" his gang's all packing 9 mils.
他的手下都已经解散了
But I'm in if you're in.
如果你要找他的话我愿意参一脚
Mrs. Kent, what are you doing here? Looking for Clark. Have you seen him?
肯谭ue766太,你怎么来了? 我来找克拉克,有看到他吗?
Yeah, about an hour ago, he left me holding the bag, literally.
有,大概一个小时前 他把袋子丢给我
Hey, you know, I heard what happened. It's good to see that you're okay.
我听说你的事了 还好你没事
Don't worry about Clark. I'm sure he'll pop up soon.
不用担心克拉克 我想他很快就会出现了
Or blur in, or whatever it is he does. He's been gone all night.
或是偷偷进来,总之就是会出现啦 他已经出去整晚了
He's not answering his cell phone. It's not like him.
打手♥机♥给他都没接 这很不像他
There's a lot that's not been like him lately.
他最近很反常
He's trying to find those guys, isn't he?
他要去抓那些歹徒对不对?
Chloe, I know you have a lot of secrets you have to keep...
克洛,我知道你很多秘密没跟我说 可是这件事情你得坦白讲
He feels really guilty about the watch. And me.
他对于手表的事情很自责 对我也很块疚
Well, I think he's willing to feel anything except for the pain of saying goodbye.
我想除了道别的痛苦 其他的感觉他都愿意承受
But that doesn't keep it from being real.
但那样无法让他面对现实
The more he refuses to go through this, the worse it's gonna get.
他越是拒绝面对事实 状况只会更糟
I know. I'm trying to do everything I "can... "
我知道 我已经尽全力帮他
"... but" I don't think denial's that unusual.
可是我想拒绝接受事实其实很正常
But Clark is. He's gotta take all those emotions out somewhere.
可是对克拉克来说是不正常的 他得把情绪发泄出来
Or on someone. And when he does...
或是对某人发泄 这种状况发生的话
"... I'm" afraid of what might happen. We both know what he's capable of.
我很害怕会有意外 我们都知道他的能耐
Yeah, but Clark's always managed to keep things in perspective.
是啊,可是克拉克很能克制自己的
It's just that Jonathan was always there.
可是以前都有强纳森在旁边
He always knew what to say.
他总是知道该说什么
Mrs. Kent, I don't think that he was the only one.
肯谭ue766太 我相信他不是唯一有办法的人
When he died...
他死的时候
"... I" really didn't know if I could keep the secret by myself.
我不知道自己有没有办法 继续保守秘密
It's good to know you're here.
还好有你
Thank you.
谢谢
He's gonna be okay.
他会没事的
We won't let anything happen to him.
我们不会让他发生意外的
That's the guy he was with.
那是他的伙伴
Sorry, this isn't a costume party.
抱歉,这可不是装扮派对
Whoa there, Jethro.
哇,大英雄
Maybe you should put the brawn away and let the brains handle this.
你最好不要光用拳头解决问题 用点脑袋吧
Looks like somebody got the best of you. We're looking for that friend of yours.
看来有人比你还要头脑简单 我们在找你的朋友
You know, the one with the serpentine-facial graffiti.
就是那个脸上画了蛇纹图案的人
So why you talking to me? Because he's gone kind of AWOL.
那你们干嘛来问我? 因为他不见了
And he's got something of mine. We want it back. Tell us where he is.
我的东西在他那边 我们要拿回来,快说他在哪
You know what? Just tell him we're looking for him.
这样吧,就跟他说我们在找他
What are you doing? So much for brains winning out.
你在搞什么? 你的脑筋有问题啊?
Snake, it's Ono. That chick showed up with some boy scout.
蛇怪,我是巫诺 那个小妞带了个男生来找你
They said to tell you they're looking for you.
他们要我告诉你 他们在找你
Can you check the last number he dialed?
可以查到他最后一次的拨号♥纪录吗?
Well, I guess my go-to status has been reinstated.
我想我的搜寻功能又恢复了
For a while there, I thought maybe I'd been "replaced... "
我之前还以为自己会被皮衣人取代呢
You always change in a phone booth? The janitor was in the bathroom.
你都是在电♥话♥亭换衣服吗? 因为清洁工在厕所里面
I thought the glasses were fake?
我还以为眼镜是假的
Are you kidding? I'm blind as a bat.
开什么玩笑 我的视力跟蝙蝠一样差
Besides, the mask doesn't look so good with glasses over it.
戴面具又戴眼镜看起来很拙
Acuvue to the rescue.
所以隐形眼镜就派上用场啦
Those were some impressive moves you used to jack that phone.
你偷他手♥机♥的手法还真厉害
I could use a sidekick more often. I'm not a sidekick.
我应该找个合作伙伴的 我不是你的伙伴
We should find a reverse list.
我们应该搜寻反向电♥话♥纪录
Yeah, and then maybe we can just bypass the log-on page.
这样就可以跳过登录页
Got it covered.
早就搞定了
That's why you work here, isn't it?
这就是你在这里工作的原因是吧?
Nothing happens in Metropolis without going through the "Daily Planet. "
大都会的大小事都逃不过 《星球日报》的报导
Way to put the pieces together, Brenda Starr.
你还真有两下子啊,大记者
Unless Snake's real name is Beatrice Krauss, I think he's using a stolen phone.
除非蛇怪的真正名字是毕崔斯库斯 不然他就是用偷来的电♥话♥
Can you pull up the outgoing calls?
可以把拨出电♥话♥列出来吗?
Looks like he's a proud supporter of Fantasy Fone.
看来他是遐想通讯公♥司♥的爱用者
More importantly, deep-dish pizza.
应该说是厚月彼萨的爱好者
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表