I'm transferring the other patients out of this wing, per your request.
依你的指示 我把其他的病人转出这一区
But a reorganization of this size...
可是,这等规模的改组…
The board of directors will ask questions, Mr. Luthor.
董事会一定会关切的 路德先生
For what I'm paying you, doctor, I'm sure you can buy some answers.
从我付给你的钱看来,医师 我相信你一定有办法应付董事会
Keep him isolated.
继续隔离他
Twenty-four-hour surveillance.
二十四小时监看
Notify me immediately if there's any change in his condition.
他的状况一有变化 就立刻通知我
Hey!
喂!
Sorry about that, Mr. Luthor.
很抱歉,路德先生
Yeah, my bad.
对,都是我不好
You're good at making friends, aren't you, Lee?
你很会交朋友 对不对,李?
I guess I'm just a people person.
我就是个很会交际的人
Hey, he... He's out!
嘿,他…他挣脱了!
Can I light up a room or what!
我很会放电,对不对!
Get your hands up. Get your hands up.
手举起来,手举起来
Time to do your thing, boys. Go, go.
轮到你们表现的时候了 孩子们,快,快
Stop! Freeze!
站住!别动!
What's going on? Let's blow this joint.
搞什么? 咱们把这臭地方炸了
Where to... Now, boss?
去哪里… 现在怎么办,老大?
Smallville.
小镇
Okay, pull!
好,拉!
Steady!
稳住
Steady up! Pull! Left side.
稳住!拉! 左边
Come on! Steady!
快!稳住
Pull! Okay.
拉! 好了
That's good.
很好
Pull!
拉
Almost there!
快好了
Okay, brace it.
好,固定
It's good? It's great.
可以了? 可以了
It's a lot heavier than I remember.
感觉比以前重多了
You're just gonna have to learn to pace yourself.
你得学习调整自己的节奏
You're only human now, remember?
你现在只是几人了,别忘了
Martha!
玛莎!
The joys of manual labor.
啊,劳动的乐趣
It's not so bad. I kind of like being sore.
没那么糟,我爱瘦痛的感觉
Makes me feel like I accomplished something.
让我有成就成
No pain, no gain, right?
没有努力就没有收获,对吧?
Well, being a mere mortal does have its drawbacks.
嗯,当几人还是有缺点的
Are you all right?
你还好吧?
Are you sure this is what you really want?
你确定这就是你要的?
It's what I've always wanted.
这是我长久以来的渴望
I was talking about you, Clark, not your feelings for Lana.
我是在说你的事,克拉克 不是你对拉娜的感情
I mean, one day I find out my best friend's an "alien... "
我是说,有一天我发现 我最好的朋友是外星人…
...and then the next day, presto change-o...
然后突然有一天 天灵灵地灵灵…
"... he's" just your average Kansas farm boy.
他就变成一般的 堪萨斯农家男孩
Excuse me if I'm finding this a little hard to accept.
请原谅我一时无法接受
Well, you're gonna have to just get used to it.
哦,你只好慢慢习惯了
This is who I am now.
我现在就是这样了
Clark, with all that you were able to do...
克拉克,凭你的能力…
"... I" just can't help but thinking that your destiny is more...
我不禁要想 你的命运应该不只是…
...than just milking cows and raising barns.
挤挤牛奶、盖盖谷仓
Destiny is another word for no choice.
命运的另一种说法就是 毫无选择的余地
Okay. What about alien Ken and Barbie?
好,那么外星人肯尼和芭比呢?
They tore apart Smallville looking for... They were looking for KalEl.
他们掀了小镇,只为了… 他们要找的是凯尔
They're gone, and so is he.
他们走了,他也是
Just let it go, Chloe.
你就算了吧,克洛
Here you go. Thank you.
给你 谢谢
I've never been so thirsty.
我从没这么渴过
It's incredible, isn't it, how the entire town gets together to rebuild Smallville.
真是不可思议吧? 所有镇民团结要重建小镇
Thanks to Lex. If he hadn't pulled those strings at FEMA...
多亏了莱克斯 要不是他对联邦救难总署施压…
... we'd still be waiting for relief money. Yeah, he's a real hero.
我们搞不好还在等救助金 对,他是真正的英雄
Hey, Clark? We're getting low on nails.
嘿,克拉克? 我们的钉子快不够了
Can you run to the farm and grab some? Yeah.
你可以跑到农场去拿一些来吗? 好
I'll come with you. Yeah.
我跟你去 好
The happy couple.
快乐的情侣
Sneaking off while there's work to be done?
还有一大堆工作 就想跷工?
Supply run.
要去补货
I'll wait for you. Okay.
我等你 好的
I get the feeling I'm not her favorite person.
她好像不喜欢我
She doesn't trust you.
她不信任你
I'm sure you're used to that kind of reaction from people by now.
我相信现在你应该很习惯 别人对你这种反应了
Look, Clark, we've all made mistakes.
喂,克拉克,谁不会犯错?
That's in the past.
一切都已经过去了
For whatever reason, we've been given a second chance.
无论如何 我们都有重来一次的机会
I hope we can rebuild more than just the town.
我希望我们重建的 不只是这座小城市
So do I.
我也希望如此
I can't believe a second meteor shower hit Smallville.
我真不敢相信 会有第二次的流星雨击中小镇
Like the first, when we were kids, wasn't bad enough.
好像我们小时候第一次的流星雨 还不够糟似的
Maybe this time it's different.
也许这一次不一样
Maybe it's not the end of something but the beginning, a second chance.
也许这次不是一种结束 而是一种开始,是重来一次的机会
Clark, there are so many things that I haven't told you.
克拉克 我有很多事没告诉你
Things that I've done.
一些我做过的事
Whatever we've both done, it's in the past now.
无论我们做过什么 都已经是历史了
The past can't hurt us anymore.
过去的事 不会再伤害我们了
You're right.
你说得对
No more crystals or spaceships or meteor showers.
不再有水晶石或太空船 或流星雨
Sounds good to me.
好
This will only take a second. No hurry.
只要一下子就好 不用急
I think I need a break anyway.
我想,我反正得休息一下
Found them.
我到了
You know, sometimes taking your time isn't a bad idea.
知道吗? 有时慢慢来也不错
Sorry.
对不起
It's okay.
没关系
We should probably be heading back anyway.
我们反正也得回去了
You're right.
你说得对
We should probably be heading back.
我们也许该赶回去了
Everyone's waiting for us at the barn raising.
大家都在盖谷仓那里等我们
Which means we're all alone.
那就是说 这里只有我们两个人罗
Wait, we should... We should take this slow.
等一等,我们应该… 我们应该慢慢来
Clark, we've been taking it slow for four years now.
克拉克 我们慢慢来已经四年了
I know. It's "just... "
我知道,只不过…
...I want our first time...
我希望我们的第一次…
...to be as special as you are.
能够像你一样的特别
It's...
这是…
It's my first time.
是我的第一次
It's mine too.
我也是
You and Jason never...? No. No.
你和杰生从没…? 没,没有
You and Alicia...?
你和爱丽西亚…?
No.
没有
You're the only one I've ever really loved.
你是我唯一真正爱过的人
It's only been you, Lana.
只有你,拉娜
My parents.
我爸妈
Hey, Mom. Dad!
嘿,妈,爸爸!
We were just...
我们只是…
We were just...
我们只是…
Clark!
克拉克!
Pretty girl. I approve.
美女,我同意
What do you want? What every freak in Belle Reve wants.
你们要做什么? 要贝尔瑞里每个怪物都想要的
You!
你!
Get in there!
进去
Sit down. Lana.
坐下 拉娜
Stop it! Stop?
住手! 住手?
Fun's just getting started, baby girl.
我们才要开始玩呢,小女孩
Clark, what's going on? Who are they?
克拉克,怎么了? 他们是什么人?
I don't know. Oh, but we know you.
我不知道 哦,不过我们可认识你
You're a legend in Belle Reve. Half the freaks are there because of you.
你是贝尔瑞的传奇,那里的怪胎 有半数是因为你才被送去的
What is he talking about?
他在说什么?
You got the wrong guy. Oh, yeah?
你们找错人了 哦,是吗?
Well, maybe sweetmeat here knows where I can find the right one.
也许这位甜蜜佳人 知道我上哪里才能找对人
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表