"... "so I'll just swing by later.
我会再来找你
You know, you're right"... "
你说的对…
...I was being a jerk. I'm gonna go apologize.
我刚才的确很可恶 我去跟他道个歉
I don't know how you put up with him, Lana.
真不知道你怎么受得了他,拉娜
Thanks for dropping the A-bomb on my date.
谢谢你毁了我的约会
Did you apologize to AC? I didn't get a chance to.
你跟阿克道歉了吗? 我没有机会
Why not? He was too busy playing terrorist.
为什么? 因为他忙着当恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
What?
什么?
Lois, I saw him trying to blow up some sort of lab.
露意丝 我看到他正计划要炸掉某个实验室
You really don't like him, do you?
你真的很不喜欢他,对不对?
This has nothing to do with how I feeI.
这跟我个人喜好无关
No? Attacking AC, making up stories.
是吗?攻击阿克、捏造这些故事
You know, if I didn't know any better, I'd think somebody was jealous.
我想该不会是有人嫉妒吧
Is she great or what?
她很棒吧?
Arthur. Call me AC.
亚瑟 叫我阿克
Man, I thought I had the hook up, but the way you flak-jacketed that C4...
我还以为我已经很厉害了 不过你竟然能抵档我的炸♥弹♥…
... that was awesome, bro. I was just trying to stop a bomb, bro.
很了不起啊,老兄 我只是想阻止炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥,老兄
Yeah. Nice work.
干的好
Thanks to you, the oceans are one step closer to becoming a graveyard.
谢谢你让海洋变成坟场的日子 更进一步了
That thing you tried to blow up had something to do with the dead fish?
你想炸掉的东西跟那些死鱼有关?
No, not something. Everything.
何止有关
It's a sonar weapon called Leviathan.
那是个叫做利维蓝的声纳武器
It emits a focused sound wave...
它会发射出强力的声波…
...that packs enough punch to rip a submarine in half.
强到足以把一艘潜水艇剖成两半
How do you know that? I peeked at some documents at the lab.
你怎么知道? 我偷看了实验室的资料
They had "LuthorCorp" stamped all over them.
上面全部盖了路德公♥司♥的章
You mean Lex is trying to develop some sort of weapon.
你是说莱克斯要研发某种武器…
One that also happens to kill any sea life around it.
会把海洋生物毁灭
Even when it's on stand by.
就算在待命时也一样
In four hours, he's demoing Leviathan for the Pentagon.
四个小时过后,他就要把利维蓝 送到五角大厦
If they bite and start dropping these things in the water, it'll be a disaster.
如果他们把那些武器丢到水里 就会造成生态大灾难
We have to stop him.
我们得阻止他
I'll go talk to Lex. There isn't enough time.
我去跟莱克斯谈 时间不够了
With you on the turf and me in the surf, we could stop this thing.
你在陆地上,我在水里 我们可以联手阻止他
By blowing up his lab?
联手炸掉他的实验室?
Well, I'm not gonna sit back and let this happen, Clark.
我可不会坐视不管,克拉克
I was born with an amazing gift...
我拥有与生俱来的超能力
...and I plan to use it to help protect this planet.
我打算要用来保护这个地球
I'm not gonna let you put innocent lives at risk.
我不会让你伤害无辜的生命
Like your buddy Lex Luthor?
比如说你的兄弟莱克斯路德吗?
He's not my buddy. Not anymore.
他不是我的兄弟,不再是了
I think we can get him to You think he doesn't know what it does?
我想我们可以说服他… 你以为他不知道炸♥弹♥有什么影响吗?
He doesn't care.
他根本不在乎
You wanna work together, then we go clear this up with Lex. That's the deaI.
你如果要跟我合作,那就先跟我 一起去找莱克斯,这是我的条件
All right. We'll try it your way, boy scout.
好吧,那就照你的话作 乖宝宝
Let's have words with the cue ball.
去跟他拂牌吧
Clark, you got here fast. Thanks for seeing us, Lex.
克拉克,你来的还真快 谢谢你见我们,莱克斯
Well, I only have a few minutes. I'm on my way out.
我只有几分钟时间 因为我要准备出门了
Yeah, we know, bro.
我们知道,老兄
Now, I don't believe we've had the pleasure.
我想我们没见过
Lex, this is my friend from out of town, Arthur Curry.
莱克斯,这位是我外地来的朋友 亚瑟克利
You have to stop it.
你必须停止
Stop what?
停止什么?
We know about the weapon you're testing, Lex.
我们已经知道 你在测试武器的事情了,莱克斯
I guess the billions you make from agriculture isn't enough.
我猜之前靠农业赚了数十亿 对你而言还是不够
One day of college and he's already an activist.
才刚上大学就已经变成 激进分子啦
Clark, the only weapon I'm developing is the kind that fights hunger.
克拉克,我唯一在研发的武器 是解除饥荒的武器
My team's been working on a fast-growing, high-protein kelp-
我的小组成员正在研发一种 成长快速、又有高蛋白质的海草
Leviathan has nothing to do with feeding the hungry, Luthor.
利维蓝跟解除饥荒才没有关系呢 路德
It's a weapon that'll kill everything in the water.
那是一种会把海底生物杀光的武器
I'm sorry, who are you again?
抱歉,你是谁啊?
Someone that cares about the world he lives in.
我是在乎这个世界的人
Shut Leviathan down. There's other ways to defend this country.
把利维蓝关闭 要保护这个国家还有别的方法
The days of you barging into my home to give me sage advice are over.
我再也不会让你 随便闯进我家这样对我说教
Lex, whatever our differences, I don't want to see you get hurt.
莱克斯,虽然我们之间有很大的差距 我还是不希望你受到伤害
There are people out there who will stop you.
会有人阻止你的
If you think I'll bow down to the tactics of extremists...
如果你以为我会被激进分子吓到…
"... "you really don't know me very well.
你真的不够了解我
I told you this was a waste of time.
我跟你说过这是浪费时间
Arthur.
亚瑟
You know, you're a reaI tooI, Lex. I hope you get what you deserve.
你不过是个爪牙,莱克斯 希望你得到该有的报应
I'm out of here. I got things to do.
我要走了,我还有事要做
Your new friend's got a bit of an anger problem.
你的新朋友还真容易生气
He gets that way when someone tries to destroy what he loves.
有人想摧毁他所爱的东西 他才会这样
Clark, I'm not trying to destroy anything.
克拉克,我没有想要摧毁什么
Lex, don't bother trying to cover it up.
莱克斯,不要再掩饰了
The days of me believing your lies are over.
我已经不再相信你了
Why are you doing this to me?
为什么要这样对我?
One, you called me a tooI.
首先,你叫我爪牙
And two, most people I know need scuba gear to breathe underwater.
第二,几乎所有我认识的人 都需要戴氧气罩才能在水里呼吸
I'm just good at holding my breath.
我只是很会恋气而已
I shouldn't be surprised there's something unusuaI about you.
我不该因为你有超能力的事情 大惊小怪
I mean, you are a friend of Clark Kent's.
毕竟你是克拉克肯特的朋友
He doesn't know anything about this.
他并不知道这件事
How about some water?
来点水吧?
I'm running a little thirsty. So am I.
我有点渴了 我也是
I have a thirst for knowledge. One that never seems to get quenched.
我对知识的追求一向很饥渴 而这种渴望从没被满足过
What group are you with? Guardians of the Sea?
你是哪个组织的? 海洋防卫队?
I don't traveI with an entourage.
我都是独来独往的
Please...
拜托…
...I need some water.
我需要水
Now, I usually don't deny my guests a drink...
通常客人想喝水我都不会拒绝
...but something tells me if I give you water...
可是如果我给你水的话…
"... "you'll bust out of those restraints before the glass is empty.
在你把水喝完之前 就会挣脱了
Now, let's try again.
让我们重新来过
How are you able to breathe underwater?
你怎么在水里呼吸的?
Shut down Leviathan, and I'll tell you everything you want to know.
关闭利维蓝 我就告诉你想知道的事情
Mr. Luthor, Leviathan is submerged. The clients are in the viewing room.
路德先生,利维蓝已经况入水里 客户都已经到观赏室了
All systems are ready to go.
所有系统都准备就绪
Well, I guess we'll have to pick this up later.
恐怕我们得待会儿再谈了
Please. Please. Please.
拜托、拜托、拜托
I don't care what you do to me.
我不在乎你怎么对我
Please destroy that weapon.
但是请把那个武器摧毁
Okay, you convinced me.
好吧,你成功的说服我了
I'll flush $ 100 million in R & D down the toilet...
那我就把一亿美金的研发经费 冲到马桶里去…
"... "and put the nation's fleet at risk while I'm at it.
顺便让国家的舰队陷入危机
You might be a big fish in the water, but up here, I'm the shark.
在水里你或许是条大鱼 但是在这里,我可是大鲨鱼
No.
不
Water.
我要水
I knew I'd find you here. Are you okay?
我就知道会在这里找到你 你没事吧?
Wet and ready, bro.
精神奕奕,老兄
The test is going down. The security's everywhere.
他们的测试已经开始进行了 而且到处都是警卫
I'll never make it through in time. You might be able to with a little help.
我来不及了 有帮手的话可能还来得及
Gentlemen, I stand before you humbled by a technology...
各位,我在此跟大家介绍 这项伟大的科技…
...that will forever tip the balance of navaI power in our favor.
将会让海军的力量永远站在我们这边
That's a bold claim.
口气还真大
You'll see with your own eyes.
你们即将亲眼目睹
Let the show begin.
开始吧
Activating ranging system.
启动射程系统
Modulator engaged.
调幅器固定
What the hell was that?
怎么搞的?
What's going on?
怎么回事?
Looks to me like Mr. Luthor's miracle weapon just self-destructed.
看来路德先生的神奇武器自动毁灭了
AdmiraI. AdmiraI, please.
上将、上将、拜托
Yes, admiraI, I understand.
是的,上将,我了解
I'm sorry to have wasted your time.
抱歉浪费你的时间
Clark, I thought the next time I saw you...
克拉克,我还以为下次见到你
"... "you'd be waving a banner at some protest rally outside LuthorCorp.
你会在路德公♥司♥外面 举着布条抗♥议♥呢
I was thinking I'd write a paper on that high-protein kelp you were working on.
我想要写一篇你现在研究的 有关高蛋白质海藻的报告
There any new developments?
有什么新发展吗?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表