But I seem to be shockingly cut out of the loop.
但看来我好像被蒙在鼓里
A fact you've probably known for weeks.
这件事你其实 已经知道好几个礼拜了
Come on.
拜托
You must have assumed I wouldn't inherently "believe... "
你早就知道我不会相信…
...your CIA bluff.
你那套中情局的说法吧
And that's why I chose you.
这就是我选择你的原因
For your insatiable distrust...
我知道你不轻易相信人…
...and your propensity for covering all the bases.
而且喜欢把一切揽在手里
I'm sure you didn't waltz in "here... "
我也知道你不会笨到以为…
... thinking I'd just roll over. No, not you.
我会乖乖听你的话 不,你当然不会
Not without a bone.
你不做不利己的事情
I'll take the truth.
我只相信事实
I assure you the vaccine is processed and ready.
我向你保证 疫苗已经准备好了
But I'd be foolish to hand it over to someone...
但我不会笨到 把疫苗交给一个…
...whose agenda is still up for grabs.
意图不明的人
Lex, it's a vaccine.
莱克斯,那是疫苗
What threat could it possibly pose?
疫苗能造成什么威胁?
Now, that's a question I've been asking myself for weeks.
我这几个礼拜以来 也一直问自己这个问题
I'm hoping this will help me get a few answers.
我希望这能帮我找到答案
Close...
很接近…
"... but" I'm not one of them.
但我不是其中一分子
I was only made by them.
我只是那玩意的成品
Where's the vaccine?
疫苗在哪里?
Before I tell you this, promise you'll keep "cool... "
在我告诉你之前 你要保证你会保持冷静…
...and backburner those "American Psycho" instincts, okay?
要况得住气 别冲动
Chloe, what is it?
克洛,是怎么回事?
I pulled up your dad's phone records.
我查了你♥爸♥的电♥话♥纪录
Unless Lionel was selling long-distance plans...
我怀疑李涅是 长途电♥话♥卡的推销员…
...he was desperate to get ahold of your dad.
他狂打长途电♥话♥电♥话♥我你♥爸♥
There are at least 20 calls logged in those last few weeks.
过去这几个礼拜来 他打了至少二十通
Dad said he died protecting my secret.
我爸说他是因为 替我保守秘密而死的
Maybe that's how he found out Lionel knew about me.
或许他就是这样发现 李涅已经知道我的秘密
When did the calls stop?
来电纪录到什么时候为止?
They didn't.
从来没有
Lionel talked to your dad an hour before he died.
李涅在你♥爸♥死前一个小时 还在跟他通话
Think Lionel was congratulating him?
有可能是李涅要恭喜他吗?
Not unless he did it in person.
我想他应该是当面跟他恭喜吧
Lionel's call came through a tower in Jansen's Field.
李涅的电♥话♥讯号♥ 来自詹森运动场
That's only a mile away from your house.
离你家只有一哩远
Lionel was there?
所以李涅当时在那里?
Lionel was there the night my dad died.
我爸死的那天晚上李涅野众
Clark.
克拉克
I'm glad you called. Thank you. We don't have much time.
我很高兴你打电♥话♥来,谢谢 我们时间不多了
Is this where it happened?
所以这里就是事发地点?
Is this where you met my father the night he died?
这是我爸死的那晚 你们碰面的地方?
Yes. Yes, it is.
是的,没错
I had to talk to him. It was important.
我有事得跟他谈 是很重要的事
He found out, didn't he?
他发现了,对不对?
He found out about your plan to use me as a weapon.
他发现你的计划 利用我当武器的计划
A weapon?
武器?
No. Clark, no, it...
不,克拉克 不是的
What did you do to him?
你到底对他做了什么?
Clark, I wanted to help him.
克拉克,我是要帮助他
He needed an ally but he took it the wrong way.
他需要盟友 可是他误会了
You killed my father. No. Clark...
是你杀了我父亲 不,克拉克…
What happened, he wouldn't go along with the plan?
发生了什么事? 他不同意你的计划?
You pushed. You pushed him till his heart gave out.
你一直逼他 逼到他心脏无法承受
Listen to me, Clark. I will never be anyone's weapon.
听我说,克拉克 我不可能成为别人的武器
You're not the weapon. It's not you. Lies.
你不是武器,不是你 谎话连篇
That's all he's gonna tell you, son.
他告诉你的都是谎话,儿子
Gonna have to kill him before he gets the chance.
你必须杀了他
Listen to me, Clark. Shut up!
克拉克
Do it, Clark.
动手,克拉克
Do it.
动手
You killed him. Yes, he killed me.
是你杀了他 对,是他害死我的
So go on, son. Avenge my death.
所以动手吧,儿子 帮我复仇
Your father would never make you a murderer.
你♥爸♥不会让你 成为杀人凶手的
Kill him!
杀了他!
Listen to me, Clark. Listen to me.
听我说,克拉克 听我说
Clark, I know this is very difficult for you...
克拉克 我知道这对你来说很难
...but you have got to kill Lionel Luthor!
但你得杀了李涅路德!
Clark Kent, kill him now!
克拉克肯特,杀了他!
You know...
你知道吗…
...I asked you to do one simple thing.
我不过叫你做件简单的事情
This is what I get.
结果竟然得到这种回报
You're a tremendous disappointment to me, son.
你真是太令我失望了 儿子
You're not my father.
你不是我父亲
Well, it looks like I might have underestimated you, Kal-El. Catch!
看来我太低估你了,凯尔 接住!
It would be so easy to snap your neck just like a twig.
要把你脖子扭断 实在是轻而易举
But I still need you.
但我还需要你
Who are you?
你是谁?
I'm the guy that's gonna help bring this world to its knees.
我是要让这个世界 对我臣服的人
Don't touch me. Don't do it. Don't do...
别碰我 不!不要…
What...? What just happened?
这? 这到底是怎么回事?
I was fairly certain Milton Fine was a Kryptonian...
我本来以为 米尔顿范恩是克普顿人
"... but" I didn't realize that shape shifting...
但我不知道原来变身…
"... was" one of the Kryptonian's miraculous abilities.
也是克普顿人的超能力之一
It isn't.
那不是
Then Fine's not a Kryptonian.
那么范恩就不是克普顿人
Clark, it is important to both of us that we keep this from Lex.
克拉克 我们不能告诉莱克斯这件事
Look, Fine was created by Kryptonians, and he's already been destroyed twice.
克普顿人制♥造♥出范恩 而且他已经被摧毁两次了
Twice? Some sort of self-replicating entity, it's incredible.
两次?那么他有自我复♥制♥的能力 太神奇了
That's one word for it. Why was he so afraid of you?
没错 但为什么他这么怕你?
And how were you able to destroy him, just by touching him?
你怎能一碰他就把他摧毁?
I... I'm not sure. But...
我…我不确定
I feel the answers could lie somewhere...
我想答案应该在…
...in here.
这里
Where did you find all this?
你到哪里找到这些东西的?
I didn't find it.
不是我找到的
I wrote it.
这些是我写的
And whatever voice I'm "channeling... "
不管我传达的是谁的讯,颤二
...I believe that what I wrote is meant for you.
我想我写的东西是要给你的
So hell freezes over and no one bothers to tell me?
炼狱之火冻结了 却没人告诉我?
Chloe, listen. Mr. Luthor has been writing these.
克洛,听着 这些东西是路德先生写的
Seems to be some sort of warning, but I can't decipher it.
看来是某种警告 可是我没办法解码
Unfortunately my Kryptonian's rusty. What about...?
抱歉,我的克普顿文有点逊 那些·“
I don't know what any of this means. I am simply the oracle.
我不知道这些东西是什么意思 我只是传达神谕的祭司
The answers could be found with a visit to your Fortress.
答案可能在你的孤寂堡垒里
Last time someone talked me into taking them...
上一次我被说服带人去那里…
...it was a trick to release General Zod. - I have plans this weekend.
结果是场为了救查德将军的骗局 我这个周末有事
So if we could protect Smallville from Krypton's deadliest villain, great.
如果我们能保护小镇不受 克普顿大坏蛋的攻击,就太好了
Ancient hieroglyphics were deciphered by finding repeated...
古象形文字学者解码的方法 是我出重复的…
Repeated patterns. I know.
重复的图形
So let me scan this and see if we got any.
让我扫瞄这些文字 看看能不能找到重复的图形
Why would Fine wanna expose himself now?
为什么范恩 要现在泄露自己身分?
He's afraid I'm going to help you.
他怕我会帮你
To stop what he and Lex are planning to do.
阻止他跟莱克斯的计划
Which is what? Fine has been helping Lex...
什么计划? 范恩帮助莱克斯…
...to develop a virus so lethal, it could bring humanity to the brink of extinction.
发展一种致命的病毒 会让人类灭种的病毒
LuthorCorp scientists completed the project today.
路德公♥司♥的科学家已经在今天 完成整个计划了
So the weapon isn't Clark, it's this virus.
所以那个武器不是克拉克 而是病毒
Yes.
是的
What the pattern is trying to warn me against.
这些文字警告我的东西
I have a strong sense that this warning I have been entrusted to pass on...
我强烈的感觉到 这个我传递的警告…
...is related to something more terrible even than the virus.
是在警告我们 比病毒更可怕的东西
Maybe the virus is just a part of it. Yeah.
病毒有可能只是其中一部分 对
Do you have access to the lab? I don't know where it is.
你能进出实验室吗? 我不知道实验室在哪
I think we know someone who does.
我想一个 我们认识的人知道
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Smooth one, Smallville.
真有你的,小镇先生
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表