You know, you're just lucky you snapped out of it when you did.
还好你及时恢复正常
Lf I'd have killed Lana... But you didn't.
如果我杀了拉娜… 可是你没有
So stop beating yourself up about it. I mean, Silver Kryptonite, who knew?
不要再这样折磨自己了 都是因为银氪石,谁会知道呢?
I just don't want it to happen again.
我只是不想让这种事再发生
Did you get that rock? No.
你有拿到那颗石头吗? 没有
I went to see Lex, and he said it just disappeared during the excitement.
我去找莱克斯,他说石头不见了
Not that he ever even admitted he sent the rock to Lana in the first place.
他也没承认是他把石头寄给拉娜
I still don't trust him. It's not about being paranoid.
我还是不相信他 我不是疑心病重
Yeah, well, he is a Luthor.
他毕竟是路德家的人
You know, speaking of the evil dynasty...
说到邪恶王朝…
...I need to come clean about something.
我有件事要跟你坦白说
Those e-mails that you saw on my computer from Lionel...
你在我电脑上看到那些 李涅寄给我的信…
...well, you weren't imagining them.
那不是你的幻想
So you are talking to Lionel? Yeah, but not about you, about Lex.
你真的跟李涅联络? 对,但不是因为你,是关于莱克斯
Lionel's been feeding me information about Lex's campaign for state senate.
李涅提供我莱克斯竞选参议员的资料
Why would he do that?
他为何要那样做?
Maybe because he knows his son better than any of us...
大概是因为他知道自己儿子 比我们都还有能耐…
...and the thought of what Lex would do in office scares him.
想到莱克斯当选议员后可能的作为 他就感到害怕
He's not the only one.
害怕的不只他一个
Look, Clark, I understand that you haven't been "yourself... "
克拉克,我知道你之前变了一个人
...but you know that I would never tell Lionel your secret.
但你要相信我不可能告诉李涅 你的秘密
I'd never tell anyone.
我不可能告诉任何人
I'd die before I'd ever betray you.
我宁愿死也不会背叛你
Those Kents, they pack quite a punch, don't they, son?
肯特家的人出手还真重啊,儿子?
Might be wise to avoid any more press conferences...
最近最好不要开记者会…
...until your face has healed a bit. - I wasn't planning to.
等到你脸复原再说 我本来就没有要开记者会
Not that it's any of your business.
不过这也不关你的事
Fatherly advice, I can't help it.
我是你父亲,忍♥不住给点建议
But a front-page story that you were soundly beaten by a jealous young lover...
可是看到你被吃醋的年轻人 殴打成伤的事情登上头版…
...will hardly aid your bid for office.
对你的参选是很负面的
I have a team of political advisers, Dad.
我有专业的政♥治♥顾问群,爸
Last time I checked, you weren't on the payroll.
我想你好像没在我的顾问群中
Last time I checked, Lana Lang had a boyfriend...
我想蓝拉娜好像有个男朋友…
"... and" I don't think she's in the market for a spare.
而且她没打算换男友
I think you know the way out.
我想你该知道出去的方向
This isn't about serving the greater good, or even about power.
这跟提供好的食物或权力无关
It's about you changing the way people perceive you, isn't it?
你要做的是改变人们对你的观成对吧?
That's why you're running for office.
所以你才要竞选
Even if you were president of the United States...
但是就算你当上美国总统…
"... you" think it'd make a difference?
你以为会有任何改变吗?
Because the people who are close to you...
所有跟你俗近的人…
...will always know what is truly in your heart.
永远都会知道你心里想什么
That's why Lana Lang will never love you, son.
所以蓝拉娜永远不可能爱上你,儿子
I don't know exactly what was real and what wasn't.
我无法分辨真假
Your parents loaning you to Lionel Luthor for medical research...
你父母把你卖♥♥给李涅路德做医学实验…
...definitely not real.
这件事绝对不是真的
Well, I know you'd never do that.
我知道你们不会那样做的
I'm sorry. It wasn't your fault, sweetheart.
亲爱的
I'm just glad the infection burned itself out when it did.
我只是很开心这个感染已经消失了
Yeah, me too.
我也是
No matter how much I trust someone...
不管我多么信任谁…
"... I'm" always gonna worry about my secret coming out.
我永远都会担心自己的秘密被发现
That's what I never wanted to have happen.
这是我最不希望见到的
Which is why...
因此…
"... I've" decided not to run against Lex.
我决定不参选跟莱克斯竞争了
Dad, I don't want you to put your life on hold because of me.
爸,我不要你因为我 改变你的人生计划
Clark... I'm not gonna let fear control my life.
克拉克… 我不会让恐惧支配我的生活
Or ruin yours.
也不会让它毁了你的生活
I want you to run against Lex. It's the right thing to do.
我希望你参选,跟莱克斯竞争 而这是正确的事
If anything happens...
如果有事情发生…
...we'll deal with it the same way we always have, as a family.
我们一家人就用平常心对待
Professor Fine?
范恩教授?
How are you feeling, Kal-El?
你还好吗,凯尔?
So I didn't imagine that part.
所以这部分不是我的幻想
No, you didn't.
不是
I thought I was the last son of Krypton...
我以为我是克普顿星球的唯一后代…
...but you people keep popping up.
但是却陆续出现了一堆人
Well, a superior civilization is difficult to eradicate.
高等人种是很难被毁灭的
Why are you here? To stop what's coming.
你为什么会来这里? 阻止可能发生的意外
And to help you walk the path of a true Kryptonian.
同时帮助你走向 真正克普顿星球人的道路
So I can be superior? No, thanks.
好让我变成高等人种? 不用了
Why do you continue to trust humans more than your own people?
你为什么会信任人类 而不信任自己人呢?
Just going off what I've seen.
只是根据我观察所做的判断
Maybe you need to look closer.
或许你该观察的更仔细一点
Why didn't you just tell me who you really were...
你为何不说出你的真实身分…
...instead of posing as my professor this whole time?
为什么要假扮我的教授?
Why do you keep your identity a secret, even from the woman you love?
为什么你对自己心爱的女人 也不敢透露真实的身分?
You've been on this planet many years, Kal-El.
你在这个星球待了很多年,凯尔
I had to observe you before revealing myself...
我得在透露自己身分前观察你…
"... to" determine just how much you've been influenced by these humans.
判断你受到人类影响多少
You say "human" like it's a bad thing.
你描述人类的口气 好像他们是很糟的东西
Just going on what I've seen.
只是根据我观察所做的判断
This race shows promise...
这个种族很有潜力…
"... but" at this point in history, they're still duplicitous by their very nature.
可是历史告诉我们 他们还是个擅于欺骗的种族
Even the ones you think you love can't be trusted.
就算是你爱的人也无法信赖
You don't know anything about this race.
你对这个种族一点都不了解
Yeah, they can be petty and dishonest and betray each other over nothing...
他们的确卑鄙不忠 会无故的背叛彼此…
...but they can also be honest and loyal...
但是他们也会对彼此坦承、忠心
...and they would give up everything to protect someone they love...
而且他们会为了保护所爱的人 牺牲一切“'
...even if they were from another planet.
就算对方是从不同星球来的人
Kal-El...
凯尔…
My name is Clark.
我叫做克拉克
And I'll always believe in my friends and my family.
我永远都信任我的朋友跟家人
I sincerely hope your trust hasn't been misplaced.
我希望你的信赖还没被滥用
You know where to find me...
等你准备好接受真♥相♥…
"... when" you're ready to accept the truth.
你知道要到哪里找我
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表