Simone...
西蒙…
...with my powers...
以我的力量…
...I could hurt you.
我可能会伤到你
That's a chance I'm willing to take.
我愿意冒这种险
Make love to me, Clark.
跟我上♥床♥ 克拉克
Oh, God.
哦,天啊
Oh, God.
哦,天啊
You don't care about her anymore, Clark.
你已经不在乎她了 克拉克
Go tell her that it's over.
去告诉她 你们之间已经结束了
Lana, wait.
拉娜,等一下
This is why you couldn't spend the night with me?
这就是你不能跟我 共渡一夜的原因?
Lana, I've fallen in love with someone else.
拉娜 我爱上别人了
Mr. Luthor?
路德先生?
Welcome, Simone.
欢迎,西蒙
Don't you look delectable this evening.
你今晚真是分外赏心悦目
Do I ever get to meet the billionaire boy wonder face to face?
我是否有幸能与您这位富豪 真正面对面?
Well, as much as I'd like to admire you up close and personal...
哦,虽然我也很想 贴近的欣赏你…
...I prefer to hold on to my free will.
不过,我还是喜欢 保有我的自♥由♥意志
How is your progress?
有何进展?
Let's just say Lana Lang won't be sending Clark...
这样说好了 拉娜再也不会…
...any more Valentine's Day cards.
寄情人节卡片给克拉克了
And what about Clark?
那克拉克呢?
Have you discovered anything unusual about him?
你是否发现 他有任何不寻常之处?
Absolutely.
那是一定的
What is it?
哪方面?
Clark Kent is the most extraordinary...
克拉克肯特具有最强大的…
...kisser.
吻功
There must be more.
一定不只如此
If he had some secret, don't you think I would know?
如果他有什么秘密 你以为能逃过我的法眼?
With Clark Kent, what you see is what you get. A corn-fed farm boy.
克拉克肯特这个人很单纯 就是一个吃玉米长大的农场孩子
I've done everything you've asked me to.
我已经完成 你交待给我的任务了
Now you can get the hell out of my life and leave me alone.
现在你可以滚出我的人生 别再来烦我了
Patience, Simone.
有点耐心,西蒙
There's someone else I'd like you to "meet... "
我还要你见一个人…
...in Honduras. - No way. This was a one-time deal.
在宏都拉斯 不行,这是单次交易
Remember? Do you remember that I just...
你没忘吧? 你没忘记,我才挖掘到…
...unearthed evidence that could put you in prison for the rest of your life?
足以让你下半生 一直吃牢饭的证据吧?
Now, I think the least you could do is one more little favor for me.
我想你最少也该 再帮我一个小忙
I'll be back tomorrow night.
我明天晚上会回来
We'll talk then.
我们到时再谈
Sir, I have Roberts on the secure line.
先生 罗伯斯在安全线路等你接电♥话♥
Turns out Milton Fine isn't who we think he is.
米尔顿范恩 不是我们想像的那种人
Oh, thank God you're fully clothed.
哦,谢天谢地你有穿衣服
I was afraid I'd be walking in on some sort of dangerous liaison.
我很怕一进门会撞见 某种危险的劈腿事件
I take it you talked to Lana.
我想你已经跟拉娜谈过了
I could barely hear her through the sobs, but yeah.
她抽抽答答的根本听不清 不过,是谈过了
She called to tell me that she was spending the night at Aunt Nell's.
她打电♥话♥给我说 要在她妮尔阿姨那边过夜
So where's the hottie?
那个练妹在哪里?
If you're talking about Simone, she's in the house.
如果你是指西蒙的话 她在屋子里
I don't get it.
我不懂
I mean, if it was Red K, you wouldn't be doing chores.
我是说,如果是红氪石造成的 你现在就不会在做事
If it was Silver K, you'd be afraid that that pitchfork...
如果是银氪石 你就会怕那又子…
...was gonna turn you into a shish kebab.
把你弄成烤肉串
What happened to you, Clark?
你到底怎么了,克拉克?
I fell in love.
我坠入情网了
I don't think you fell.
我不认为你是坠入的
I think you were pushed...
我想你是被推落…
...off a cliff.
悬崖峭壁的
Chloe, just because you know my secret, doesn't mean you know how I feel.
克洛,你知道我的秘密 不代表你懂我的感情
Yeah, but I do know that you'd never intentionally hurt Lana like this.
对,不过我知道 你绝对不会如此刻意伤害拉娜
You said my relationship with Lana would never go anywhere...
你说过我跟拉娜的关系 是不可能有结果的…
...as long as I have to lie about who I am. And you were right.
只要我继续隐瞒我的真实身分 你说对了
So how are things gonna be any different with Simone?
那你跟西蒙的关系 又有什么不一样呢?
I told Simone about my powers.
我有跟西蒙提到我的超能力
Wait a minute, Clark. You may think you're madly in love with this "girl... "
等等,克拉克,你也许以为 你疯狂的爱上这个女的…
...but you need to stay away. - You don't even know her.
不过你得离她远一点 你根本不认识她
No, but I know you well enough to know when you're being manipulated.
对,不过我够认识你 你一被♥操♥纵我就看得出来
You're crossing a line here. I've always trusted you.
你逾越底线了 我一向很信任你
So how about this time, you trust me? Let me live my life.
所以这次换你信任我好吗? 让我过自己的日子
Back off.
走开
Clark, is that you? Hi, you must be Simone.
克拉克,是你吗? 嗨,你一定是西蒙
I'm... I'm Chloe. I'm Clark's friend. It's really great to finally meet you.
我是…我是克洛,克拉克的朋友 终于认识你了,真好
Hello.
哈罗
I'm so glad that Clark hooked up with you.
我很开心克拉克跟你在一起
I mean, he was just miserable with Lana...
他跟拉娜在一起时 很不开心…
...and now, I honestly have never seen him more happy.
现在呢,我没见过他 如此快乐
You two are really perfect for each other.
你们两个真的很配
That's nice to hear.
很高兴听你这么说
Do you know where he is? Yeah, he's in the barn.
你知道他在哪里吗? 他在谷仓里
Clark, I need you.
克拉克,来帮我
Clark?
克拉克?
I would have had tea and petits fours waiting, but I didn't expect you so soon.
早点通知,我就会准备茶点招待了 没想到你这么快就来了
You knew I was coming.
你早知道我要来的
You leave a trail of breadcrumbs, no surprise when the crow comes calling.
只要留下一路的面包屑 乌鸦就会来吵个不停
I think a simple phone call would have sufficed.
打个电♥话♥就够了
I couldn't reveal the truth about myself until I was sure...
我不能透露自己的身分 除非我很笃定…
...you were dedicated to your cause. - Well, I hate to disappoint you...
你真的能为理想奉献 嗯,我不想令你失望…
...but I already know what you are.
不过 我已经知道你是什么东西了
And it's not a professor of history, is it?
你不是什么历史教授吧?
No, it's something much more exciting.
不,是更刺♥激♥的
Tell me, what's the benefits package of a government operative...
告诉我 当政♥府♥的密探…
...working for a covert branch of the State Department?
为国♥务♥院♥的秘密分支做事 有何福利?
Very good.
福利很好
You found that breadcrumb on your own.
你靠自己发现路上的面包屑了
I want to know what you were doing...
我想知道你在做什么…
...posing as a college professor in a Kansas farm town.
为何在堪萨斯的农村 假装是个大学教授
I was investigating the possibility of an extraterrestrial presence.
当时我是在调查 一件外星人事件的可能性
This investigation...
这件调查行动…
...did it bear any fruit?
有什么成果吗?
Well, we believe a spacecraft of unknown origin...
哦,我们相信 有艘来自未知星球的太空船…
...touched down during the recent meteor shower.
在最近发生流星雨时降落
But an individual with quick reflexes and vast resources...
不过,有一个人 拥有很强的力量与巨大的资源…
...was able to get to it before we could.
在我们动手前 把东西弄走了
So that's why you were investigating LuthorCorp.
所以你才去调查路德公♥司♥
Yeah.
对
And I admire the remarkable advances you've made in the name of science.
我很欣赏你大力推动科学研究
Too bad you couldn't get into that ship when you had a chance.
很可惜,你有机会时 没进太空船
You know where it is.
你知道在哪里
The ancient Mayans believed they were visited by great beings from the heavens.
古马雅人坚信 有伟大的生物自天空来访
You think the ship's in Honduras.
你认为太空船在宏都拉斯
Well, I'm certainly not here for the coffee.
哦,我当然不是 来这里喝咖啡的
So I think Clark's bizarre behavior might be some form of supercharged hypnosis.
我认为克拉克的诡异行为 可能是受到某种强大的力量催眠
I've heard of hypnotism being used to stop smoking or lose weight...
我听过用催眠来戒烟或减重…
...but to reduce Clark to some goo-goo-eyed love slave?
不过,把克拉克变成 某个深情款款的爱情奴隶?
This isn't over-the-counter hypnosis, it's prescription strength.
这可不是唾手可得的催眠术 这是有专业力量的
And it never wears off. Check this out.
而且催眠效力不会消失 你看看
Simone's dad was world-renowned for curing his patients of all inflictions...
西蒙的爸爸是全球知名的治疗师 他治疗各种不同的病患…
...everything from cravings to cancer.
从上瘾到癌症都有
Maybe I can talk to him about my nail-biting.
也许我该找他谈谈 我咬指甲的毛病
I'm afraid it's a little late for that.
恐怕是太迟了点
Last month he died during a botched burglary.
他上个月就挂了 被个闯空门的杀了
Wait a second, I've seen that jewel.
等等,我看过这宝石
So have I, around Simone's scrawny little neck.
我也是 就在西蒙那骨瘦如柴的小脖子上
It's an ancient family heirloom that dates back...
那是古老的传家之宝 可回溯到…
...to the alchemists in medieval England.
中世纪英格兰的链金师
It was also the only thing stolen.
唯一被偷走的也只有这个东东
Are you saying Simone's responsible for her own father's death?
你是在说 西蒙应为她父亲的死负责?
I don't know. If it meant getting daddy's hyper-hypno powers, maybe.
我不知道,如果是为得到 老爸超级催眠的能力,不无可能
I just think it's a tad bit cocky to be wearing it around your neck like a medal.
我只是觉得直接当奖牌挂着 也太招摇了
Not if you can make any cop believe that you're innocent.
只要让警方相信你是无辜的 就没问题
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表