If you're trying to feed me some sort of self-promoting fluff piece...
如果你是想给我 那些无关紧要自我推销的新闻
"...I'm" not interested.
我没有兴趣
You can put a tuxedo on the fiddler but he's still gonna play the same old tune.
或许表面可以稍作修饰 但内容还是换汤不换药
That's good. You should jot that down and add it to your calendar.
好主意,你可以写下来 加记在你的行事历上
I gotta go.
我得走了
Your creative passion will always be for the bizarre and the inexplicable.
你独特的热心 最能处理怪诞和神秘的事件了
That's why I think you're the perfect reporter for this story.
那是我认为你适合 报导这个故事的原因
You have one minute.
给你一分钟
The clock is ticking.
计时开始了
It seems there is someone at Central Kansas University...
在中堪萨斯大学,好像有个人…
...who has the astounding ability to run at virtually the speed of light.
有惊人的能力,可以用 几乎跟光速一样的速度飞行
Have you ever heard of such a thing?
你听过这样的事吗?
The school is located in Smallville, meteor-freak capital of the world.
那学校座落在小镇上 曾出现过陨石
This person can lift an automobile with one hand.
这个人可以单手举起一辆车子
Can create fire with the blink of an eye.
一眨眼就能燃烧熊熊大火
It's extraordinary.
非常神奇
It sounds like a bit of a stretch, even for me. Do you have any proof?
那听起来太不可思议了 你有证据吗?
If we had proof there wouldn't be any need for investigative reporting.
如果我有证据的话 就不需要记者调查了
The person's name is Milton Fine.
这个人叫做米尔顿范恩
He is a professor of world history.
他是教世界历史的教授
Why did you come to me?
你为什么找上我?
Frankly?
老实说?
I didn't think "TIME" magazine would be interested.
我不认为《时代》杂♥志♥会有兴趣
Good day, Miss Sullivan.
日安,苏利文小姐
Professor.
教授
Are you shaking me down for lecture notes?
你是想威胁我给你课堂笔记?
Or are you ready to begin independent study?
还是你已经准备好自我学习了?
A mark showed up on my mom. The doctors don't know what it is.
我妈身上出现了个记号♥ 医生不清楚那是什么
Describe it to me. It's like a bruise with veiny strands.
描述给我听 像是瘀伤带有血管痕
Did it start on her left shoulder? Yes.
从她的左肩膀开始吗? 没错
Your father tortured his dissidents on Krypton the same exact way.
你父亲就是这样虐待 克普顿的异议分子
What?
什么?
I don't suppose I can hide the truth from you any longer.
我想我再也没办法 跟你隐瞒真♥相♥了
He was a violent dictator.
他是个残暴的独♥裁♥者
He ruled over Krypton with an iron grip of fear and intimidation.
他用铁腕手段恐吓统治克普顿
Anybody who spoke out against him was locked away.
任何反对他的人就会被关起来
Even the great hero of the people, Zod.
即使是人♥民♥的英雄,查德
If he hadn't been "captured..."
如果查德没被关的话
...Zod could have stopped your father from eviscerating the planet.
他就有可能阻止你父亲 毁了我们的星球
My father destroyed Krypton?
我的父亲毁了克普顿?
Billions of people died.
有数十亿的人丧生
But he made sure his only son survived.
但他确保了自己的儿子生存下来
All so that one day you could conquer the human race...
所以有一天你能征服人类
...and re-create Krypton on Earth.
将地球变成由克普顿人来统治
Why should I believe you?
我为何要相信你?
Believe what you will.
随便你吧
My concern is for your mother's health. I need to see her immediately.
我关心的是你♥妈♥的♥健康 我必须马上见她
My wife needs medical attention. You're obviously not a doctor.
我妻子需要的是医疗帮助 你显然不是医师
Make this easier on both of us, and get out of my way.
你就帮个忙,别档我的路
Dad, the doctors couldn't help. Let him look at her.
爸,医生帮不上忙 至少让他看看
It's been a day and a half since you fell? Yes. Exactly.
从你跌倒到现在,已经一天半了 完全正确
Clark, go out and get the truck.
克拉克,去开车来
Martha, I'm taking you back to the hospital. Come on.
玛莎,我带你去医院,快点
The doctors can't treat her, Mr. Kent. Trust me.
医生救不了她的,肯特先生 相信我
If they puncture her skin or use medication it could kill her instantly.
如果他们刺了她的皮肤 或用药物治疗会马上害死她
Why should I trust you? Because he's Kryptonian.
我为何要相信你? 因为他是克普顿人
This could be a Kryptonian disease. Clark.
这有可能是克普顿的疾病 克拉克
Mom? Mom? What's happening?
妈?妈? 怎么了?
She needs a meteor rock. Do you have a meteor rock?
她需要一颗陨石 你有陨石吗?
Dad, in the closet! Yeah.
爸,在衣柜里! 好的
It's on the top shelf.
在顶层的架上
Martha?
玛莎?
Hold it to her forehead.
放在他的前额
Martha, Martha. Breathe, Martha.
玛莎… 呼吸,玛莎
That's it. It's me.
就这样,是我
It's working.
奏效了
In this case, appearances are deceiving.
就这件事而言,表相是会骗人的
There is no cure.
这是无法治愈的
The meteor will only help ease her pain.
陨石只能减轻她的痛苦
No. I'm sorry, KalEI.
不 很抱歉,凯尔
Within a matter of hours, your Earth mother will be dead.
再过几个小时 你在地球上的母亲就会死亡
Sweetheart.
甜心
Where are you going? To see JorEI.
你要去哪里? 去找乔艾尔
Don't. He'll only feed you more lies. I don't care!
不要,他只会说更多谎言 我不在乎!
Hey, wait a minute.
嘿,等等
Are you telling me Jor-El is responsible for this?
你是说这是乔艾尔的错?
What's going on, Clark?
怎么回事,克拉克?
When Jor-El brought me back...
乔艾尔带我回去的时候
...he warned me someone close to me would have to die.
警告过我 跟我亲近的某个人必须死
So he is going after your mother.
所以他就找上你妈
And why didn't you tell me about this before?
那你以前为何不告诉我?
I didn't want you and Mom to worry.
我不想让你跟妈担心
You're the only one that has a chance of stopping this, so do something.
你是唯一有机会阻止这件事的人 去想办法吧
I won't let him kill her.
我不会让他害死她
Don't.
那就去吧
Kal-EI, why have you come?
凯尔,你怎么来了?
Please...
求求你
...do whatever you want to me.
要我做什么都行
Leave my mother alone!
但是放过我妈!
I have caused your mother no harm.
我没有伤害你妈
No! Don't lie to me!
不!别对我说谎!
If I'd have known someone close to me would die...
如果我知道 我亲近的人会死的话
"...I'd" have given up my life.
我宁愿奉上自己的性命
It was you...
是你自己…
... who chose to give up your powers and turn your back on me.
选择放弃自己的超能力 并且背叛了我
Please let her live!
不要杀害她!
I am sorry, my son.
很抱歉,孩子
The wheel of fate has already been set in motion.
命运之轮已经启动
Even you cannot alter destiny.
即使是你,也无法改变命运
So, what am I looking at here?
所以,这是什么?
It started 48 hours ago, and it's been continuing on and off since.
48小时就开始了 从那时就断断续续的
What is it, a video glitch?
是什么呢?影像出差错?
More like an electromagnetic tidal wave.
比较像是电磁波干扰
Good afternoon, Lex. Thank you.
莱克斯
Dad, if you've come to dispense a dose of political advice, save your breath.
爸,如果你是来给选举建议的 那就省省吧
I know. I know, Lex.
我知道,莱克斯
You have a cadre of top-shelf professionals for that.
你有最好的专家替你打选战
I wonder...
我是在想
...do they know of the sorts of things you keep hidden behind closed doors?
他们是否知道你不为人知的秘密?
You must be referring to our deep, dark family secrets.
你一定是指我们家族 那些深藏的黑暗秘密
Don't worry, I won't embarrass you.
别担心,我不会让你难堪
I'm talking about what you keep in Warehouse 15.
我是指你在第15号♥货仓的秘密
If you wanna make up stories, you won't be the first.
你不是第一个想借题发挥的人
Just make it original.
但请你有创意一点
It's not your campaign I'm worried about, it's your legacy.
我担心的不是你的选战 而是历史的留名
You don't want to end up an eccentric like Howard Hughes...
你不希望变成古怪的霍华休斯
...remembered more for his 10-inch toenails than his contributions to society.
大家只记得他十英寸的脚指甲 而不是他对社会的贡献
I'm afraid you're the eccentric in the family, Dad.
爸,恐怕你才是我们家的怪人
Yes, but I'm not the one running for public office.
没错,但我不打算从事公职
Believe me, Lex, the electorate has little patience...
相信我,莱克斯 选民对沈迷于小绿人的候选人
...for candidates obsessed with little green men.
没什么太大的耐性
It's time to get your house in order, Lex.
是时候整顿自己的家了,莱克斯
Where's my smile?
给我的微笑呢?
Are you okay, Mom? Can I get you anything?
你还好吗,妈? 需要什么吗?
Your father told me about Jor-EI, Clark.
你父亲告诉我乔艾尔的事了 克拉克
I want you to know...
我要你知道
"...I'm" more than ready to give up my life for the life of my child.
我很愿意为自己的孩子牺牲
Don't talk like that, Mom.
别那样说,妈
You've given me so much happiness, Clark.
你带给我很多的快乐,克拉克
I don't know what I would've been without you.
我不知道没有你的话 我会如何
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表