I've climbed these stairs so many times before...
这段楼梯 我走过太多次了…
...why do they seem steeper than ever?
为何如今感觉 愈来愈陡?
Thanks for coming, I didn't wanna bother you at school.
谢谢你过来 我不想在学校烦你
Clark, you can spare me the speech about how sorry you are.
克拉克 你不用说你有多抱歉
I know you were hypnotized...
我知道你只是被催眠了…
"... and" I know that you weren't in control of your actions.
我知道你当时 无法控制自己的行为
I need to be honest with you.
我必须对你坦白
That would be refreshing.
这可新鲜了
I don't know any other way to say "it... "
我不知道该怎么说…
...but the truth is...
事实是…
...my feelings for you have changed.
我对你的感情已经改变了
Clark, I want you to look me in the eye...
克拉克 我要你看着我的眼睛…
"... and" tell me that you don't love me.
对我说 你不爱我
I don't love you.
我不爱你
I have waited for you to grow up...
我一直在等你长大…
...to get over whatever hang-ups you may have.
等你熬过你所有的困惑
I never meant to hurt you.
我绝非故意伤你
I don't want another Clark Kent apology.
我再也不要听你道歉了
It's over.
结束了
Forever.
永远结束了
We need more samples.
我们需要更多的样本
How did she take it?
她的反应如何?
I've never seen her so "hurt... "
我不曾见她如此疼痛…
...so angry.
如此愤怒
Saying those words was the hardest thing I've ever had to do.
我觉得那是我这辈子 最难说出口的话
You're an adult now, "Clark... "
你是大人了,克拉克…
...in an adult relationship...
你们在谈成年人的恋爱…
...and they rarely end the way we want them to.
这种恋爱很少能有 我们所期待的好结局
You know, I just didn't know what else to do.
我只是不知道还能怎么做
It was either make a clean break...
要不是彻底分手…
...or tell her my secret. - Yeah.
就是把我的秘密告诉她 对
I know you didn't tell Lana the truth because you wanted to protect her...
我知道你不对拉娜说明真♥相♥ 是因为你想保护她…
...but maybe there was actually more to it.
不过,也许不只如此
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Do you think you didn't tell her because maybe deep down...
你之所以不对她说 是否因为…
"... you" didn't think she was the one?
在你内心深处 你不认为她就是你的真爱?
Mom, I'll always love Lana. I know.
妈,我会永远爱着拉娜 我知道
That's why you did this.
所以你今天才会这么做
But you didn't just break her heart, Clark...
不过,你不只是让她心碎 克拉克…
...you gave her reason to hate you.
你还给她恨你的理由
I just hope her anger doesn't drive her to do something we'll all regret.
只希望她的怒火不会让她做出 让我们全感到悔恨的事
Oh, just the woman I wanted to see.
哦,正好是我想见到的女郎
So it turns out everybody's favorite academic, Milton Fine...
结果大家最爱的学者 米尔顿范恩…
...isn't a professor at all.
根本不是教授
Lex, I'm not here to talk about Milton Fine.
莱克斯 我不是来谈米尔顿范恩的
I actually wanted you to be the first to know.
我想第一个告诉你
Is everything okay?
没什么问题吧?
Clark and I broke up.
克拉克和我分手了
For real.
真的分了
Lana, I'm... I'm sorry. No, it's okay. Don't be.
拉娜,我…我很难过 不,没关系,不用难过
I actually do feel like a hundred tons of secrets and lies...
其实我感觉 有几百吨♥的秘密与谎言…
...have been lifted off my shoulders.
似乎都从我肩头上消失了
You know what it's like being friends with Clark.
你也知道 跟克拉克当朋友的滋味
No matter what he tells you, you don't know if it's the truth.
无论他跟你说什么 都无法确定是否实话
You can never trust him.
无法信任他
Lana...
拉娜…
"... I" know Clark's probably not the easiest guy to be in a relationship with.
我知道克拉克 也许不是个容易交往的对象
I don't think he... He means...
可是我不认为他…他…
Please don't defend him, Lex.
不要帮他说话了,莱克斯
How could I have been so stupid?
我怎么会这么笨?
You're not stupid.
你不笨
You just put your trust in the wrong person.
你只是挑错了信任的对象
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表