Yes, I'd like to make an order for delivery.
哈罗,我要订彼萨
My number's 555-0138.
我的电♥话♥是555一0138
1436 Stanton Street. Yes, that's my address. Thank you.
史丹顿街1436号♥ 对,是我的地址,谢谢
Looks like it's time to call the police.
看来是该叫警♥察♥的时候了
No. No.
不 不
Clark, don't you think you're a little too close to this?
克拉克,你不觉得自己有点过头了?
Chloe, if I don't use my abilities to stop lowlifes like this...
克洛,如果我不用超能力阻止这些无赖
...what's the point in having them?
那我还要这些超能力干嘛?
I really don't think that you should be go...
我觉得你最好不要…
Don't worry. I'll keep an eye on him.
别担心,我会目丁着他
How is it that trash like you is still alive, and my dad's dead?
像你这种杂碎怎么还活在世上 而我爸那种好人却死了?
Better leave now or you'll be dead too.
最好快离开,不然你也会送命
You stole my dad's watch. I want it back.
你偷了我爸的手表 快还给我
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't have it anymore. I sold it. It was my dad's.
我已经把手表卖♥♥掉了 那是我爸的手表啊
What are you waiting for? He deserves to die.
还在等什么? 他真的该死
Lf you won't kill him, I will. No.
如果你不杀他的话,我来 不
I'm sorry. I have to do this.
抱歉,我不得不这样做
You.
是你
Is this the knife you used to kill my mother?
这是你用来杀我妈的那把刀吗?
No. He's not worth it.
不,他不值得你这样做
You didn't have to kill her. She gave you all the money she had.
你不需要动手杀她的 她会把钱都给你
It wasn't about the money. I was told to make it look like a mugging.
跟钱无关 我被吩咐要把意外弄得像抢劫
It was a hit? She was in their way.
所以是谋杀? 她惹到他们了
Whose? Who hired you?
惹到谁?是谁雇用你的?
The suits. Those Apex suits, the ones that are tearing down the slums.
艾佩克斯集团的人 就是那些摧毁自杀窟的人
I want a name.
告诉我名字
Andrea.
安德莉雅
All I know is, the guy that hired me got a call from Lionel Luthor.
我唯一知道的就是那个雇我的人 他叫做李涅路德
Don't.
不要这样
No!
不!
I see you've already moved in. Don't you think that's a little premature, Dad?
你已经搬进来了 难道你不觉得这样有点幼雅吗,老爸?
The board doesn't meet on the bid until morning.
董事会要早上才开会
I value efficiency, Lex. You know that.
我很重视效率,莱克斯 你应该很清楚
I hear you ran a hectic phone bank today.
我听说你今天打了一堆电♥话♥
Must be humbling to pull all those strings and find out they're attached to nothing.
发现他们不买♥♥你帐的时候 一定很沮丧吧
Especially when your father's the one holding the scissors.
尤其是发现自己老爸 是幕后指使者更沮丧
You left the company vulnerable.
你这样做是置公♥司♥于险境
Then I suppose I should be thanking you.
所以我应该感谢你,是吧!
If you hadn't tried to take it, someone else would have.
就算你不并购 别人也会这样做
Exactly. What good is having a family if they don't watch out for each other?
没错,如果家人不能彼此帮助 那还要家人干嘛?
On the off chance...
如果…
...that unshakable family loyalty fails...
想要大义灭亲的话
...there's always those Luthor closets to rummage through.
总是有一堆路德家族的秘辛可以挖
All right. Let's skip the prologue, Lex.
好了,不要再废话吧,莱克斯
What ancient skeleton do you think you've dug up now?
你到底想挖什么陈年往事?
Well, it's not quite a skeleton yet.
应该还不算陈年往事吧
More like a freshly laid corpse.
是一件才发生不久的事
I wonder how Martha Kent would feel...
不知道玛莎肯特…
...if she knew you had a secret meeting with her husband right before he died.
知道她丈夫在死前跟你开过秘密会议 会作何成想
Now, a transgression like that would...
这样的罪行
...test the virtues of even the most forgiving woman.
不知道像她那么宽容的人 能不能原谅你
What do you want, Lex?
你到底想怎么样,莱克斯?
I hope you enjoyed your stay.
希望你来这里的时间很开心
Sorry it was so short.
只是遗憾时间太短了
Snake?
蛇怪?
Snake?
蛇怪?
You're a dead man.
你死定了
You kicked people out of their homes...
你害那么多人流离失所
...so you could develop Suicide Slums for profit.
然后靠着开♥发♥自杀窟赚钱
My mother stood up to you, so you had her murdered.
我妈挺身跟你作对 所以你就把她杀了
No one escapes justice, Luthor. Not even you.
没有人能躲过正义的审判,路德 你也别想逃掉
Listen to me. We're not as different as you might think.
听着,我们其实没什么不同
Like you know anything about me.
少一副很了解我的样子
I do. I grew up on the same treacherous streets that you did.
我的确很了解你 我跟你一样在险恶的街头长大
I lost my parents, just like you did, to a senseless crime.
我父母也是无辜被人杀害的
It wasn't senseless. It was calculated.
这是没有任何理由的谋杀
Andrea. Stop. Let the police do their job. If he's guilty, he'll pay.
安德莉雅,住手 如果他有罪 把工作交给警♥察♥吧 会付出代价的
If your father was murdered...
如果你父亲是被谋杀的
...and you were face to face with his killer, what would you do?
而你碰到了凶手 你会怎么做呢?
What if you're wrong? What if he had nothing to do with it?
如果你错了呢? 如果跟他无关呢?
Andrea, listen to him. Listen.
安德莉雅,听他说
Look, I know what's in your heart.
我知道你心中的感受
It's anger. I feel it too.
你感到很愤怒,我也有同样的感觉
But killing him, taking his life is not gonna change anything.
但是杀了他不会让你好过
Yes, it will. Andrea, stop. Think about your mother.
别这样,想想你妈
Is this what she would want you to do?
她会希望你这样做吗?
Let him go. Let him go and everything will be okay.
放了他吧 一切都会没事的
I killed a man.
我杀了一个人
And I know you, Clark.
我很清楚你的为人,克拉克
You could never let me walk out of here.
你是不会饶过我的
It's time for you to be the real hero.
该是你当英雄的时候了
Exceptional woman. Grossly misguided.
真是个奇女子,只可惜误入歧途
She's been through a lot.
她吃了不少苦
Why do I think you saved my life for her sake, not for mine?
为什么我感觉你是为了她才救我的?
Whatever the reason...
不管是什么原因啦
...thank you, son.
总之谢谢你,孩子
Martha, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you.
玛莎,很抱歉我不是有意要吓你
It's all right.
没关系
I was somewhere else.
是我自己心不在焉
Yes. These days must be difficult to get through. I understand.
是啊,这段时间一定很难熬 我了解
When my wife... When Lillian died, I...
当我太太…莉莉安过世时 我…
I thought I'd never be whole again. I...
我以为我无法走出伤痛 我…
It takes a long time to let yourself heal.
疗伤需要很长的时间
Well, I'm doing the best I can.
我正在努力
I hear the governor has asked you to take Jonathan's seat in the senate.
听说州长请你代他担任参议员
I haven't even told Clark about that. How do you know?
我还没跟克拉克提这件事 你怎么会知道的?
I make it a point to know things. I...
我做了一些功课,我…
I wanted to find out how you were.
我想知道你好不好
I'm not sure I'm going to accept the offer.
我还不知道会不会接受州长建议
If you came by to sway me one way or the other.
所以你也不用来左右我的想法
No, you're quite capable of making that decision on your own. I...
不,你当然有权自己作决定 我…
I'm only sorry that they burdened you with this.
我只是遗憾他们给你增加负担
You've got so much to deal with now, Martha.
你的压力已经很大了,玛莎
I know that Jonathan leveraged a good part of the farm.
我知道强纳森处理掉农场的一大部分
That was his decision. That was his pride.
那是他的决定 那是他自尊心作祟
So he could pay back the campaign contribution I made.
为了要偿还我娟的选举献金
I can't accept it.
我不接受
Jonathan and I let politics and money come between us.
强纳森跟我因为政♥治♥跟金钱 而发生对立
I don't want that to happen to us, Martha.
我不希望这种事发生在我们身上 玛莎
If you need anything...
如果你需要什么帮助
...please, I'm here for you, always.
不要忘记有我在
As a friend.
以一个朋友的身分
Hey.
嘿
I found her desk like this when I got in this morning.
我早上一来,她的桌子就是这样了
I called her home, her cell.
我打电♥话♥到她家、手♥机♥也打了
Looks like she pulled an Amelia Earhart.
看来她是彻底消失了
She's never gonna let anyone find her now.
她是不会让别人找到她的
I guess exile's the price you have to pay...
像她这样自审自判
...when you play judge, jury and executioner.
注定是要偷偷逃开的
Yeah.
是啊
Clark, what really happened out there?
克拉克,到底发生什么事了?
I should have listened to you, Chloe. You tried to warn me.
我应该听你的话的,克洛 你之前已经警告过我
I had my hand around that guy's throat.
我差点就把他格死
And I thought that if I just kept squeezing the life out of him...
我以为只要把他格死
...then it would make everything right again.
就能让一切恢复原状
God, Clark.
克拉克
But you didn't? No.
可是你没那样做吧? 没有
What made you stop?
是什么阻止了你?
My dad's voice.
我爸的声音
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表