The only direct access to Level 3...
唯一直接进入第三区的管道…
...is through a magnetically sealed door with power backup.
就是穿过一扇磁力控制 还有备用电力的大门
You have to get in through the vents and unlock the mag-locks from inside.
你只能从通风管进入 从内部打开磁力锁才行
How much further?
还要多远?
According to the diagram...
依据蓝图看来…
...you should be getting close to an exhaust port right above no man's land.
你应该接近一个 位于无人区上方的排气管了
Take your next left.
下一个转弯左转
Come on, Clark, left.
快,克拉克,左转
I'm going in circles. No, you're not.
我在烧圈圈 不,你没有
It just feels that way because you're in a confined space with no visual markers.
有这种感觉是因为你在封闭空间 又无可辨识的标志
This is impossible. It's a million degrees in here.
这根本不可能 这里有几百万度的高温
Gosh, I didn't realize super-whining was one of your powers.
老天,我到现在才晓得 你也有嘀嘀咕咕的超能力
Pete was a lot better at pep talks in these situations.
在这种情况 彼得比较会给人打气
Pete?
彼得?
You told Pete your secret?
你有跟彼得说出你的秘密?
I kind of had to. He saw my ship.
不得不说 他看到我的太空船
Pete got to see your spaceship?
彼得还看到你的太空船?
What was that?
怎么了?
Oh, no.
哦,不好
You tripped some sort of lockdown protocol.
你触发了某种封锁的指令
What?
什么?
Well, what do I do? Go.
我做了什么?
Go, go, go.
快,快,快
Make a left.
左转
Clark, I said left.
克拉克,我说左转
Go, Clark. Hurry. Hurry.
走,克拉克,快,快
Clark? Clark, are you all right?
克拉克? 克拉克,你还好吗?
Clark? Clark, are you okay?
克拉克? 克拉克,你还好吗?
Yeah. Super.
好 好得很
Good coffee, Mr. Kent.
很棒的咖啡 肯特先生
Thank you, sheriff.
谢谢你,警长
You mind if I finish my chores while there's still some daylight?
我想趁天色未暗之前 把工作做完,可以吗?
Oh, right. Yeah, I should get going myself.
哦,对 对,我也该走了
Thanks for the coffee.
谢谢你的咖啡
Wouldn't think a man with your heart condition...
没想到你这种心脏有状况的人…
...would take to smoking, Mr. Kent.
还敢抽烟,肯特先生
Oh, those are mine, sheriff.
哦,那是我的,警长
You know, I started after the meteor shower.
我是在流星雨之后开始抽的
Nerves.
抒解压力
Nasty habit, Miss Lang. You ought to quit before they kill you.
很不好的习惯,蓝小姐 你最好在还没死于烟瘾前把烟戒了
Thanks again for the hospitality.
感谢你的招待
I'll let myself out.
不必送了
All units. We got a 10-11 out at the Kent farm.
各单位请注意 目前在肯特农场有1011状况
I repeat, a 1011 out at Kent farm. Oh, sheriff.
重复,肯特农场,10一11状况 我,警长
Mr. Kent!
肯特先生!
That really... Hurt!
这真的… 很痛!
Get the field up!
建立防护网!
Get down.
趴着
Check him out!
注意!
Well, ain't this a right pickle.
哦,真是直入困境
Clark, how's it going?
克拉克,还可以吗?
Well, I'm not really crazy about heights.
哦,我实在不喜欢高处
Okay.
好
Chloe, what am I looking for?
克洛,我要找什么?
Okay, just a really big door.
好,就是一扇很大的门
Big door. Big door.
大门,大门
Got it. "Okay. "
有了 好
Now look for the manual override switch.
然后找手动的操纵开关
Good work.
做得好
You didn't have any trouble with guards.
你没过到警卫
No, it was weird actually.
没有,其实还挺怪的
It was like they were only guarding the perimeter outside.
他们好像只巡逻外♥围♥
Can you get us in?
你能开吗?
No.
不能
The locking mechanism's controlled by fingerprint access.
开关机制是指纹控制的
There's gotta be a way to bypass it.
一定有别的方法
Maybe if I had, like, a week, or Lex's thumb...
如果我有一星期 或有莱克斯的大拇指,也许…
Lex's thumbprint.
莱克斯的大拇指指纹
What?
干嘛?
What the hell is this, sheriff?
这是什么鬼东西,警长?
Another day in Smallville.
就是小镇无奇不有的东西
We cannot... Maintain the field.
我们没办法… 维持防护网
Finishing each other's sentences is really starting to grate on me.
你们这样互相接话 快把我逼疯了
We need... The serum.
我们需要… 血清
You ain't the only ones.
又不是只有你们需要
You keep that field up, all right? We're almost home.
维持住防护网,好吗? 快成功了
Perhaps we should... Cut...
也许我们应该… 设下…
Our losses. No!
停损点 不!
No! We're gonna stick to the plan, wait for the Kent boy to get back...
不!我们必须依计行事 等肯特回来…
"... and" then we're off the hook. So you guys shut up, and you concentrate.
我们就自♥由♥了 所以你们给我闭嘴,专心一点
Is it just me, or are they starting to look desperate?
这只是我的感觉 还是他们开始要情急拼命了?
Don't worry, Mrs. Kent.
放心,肯谭ue766太
Clark will figure a way to get us out of this.
克拉克一定有办法救我们的
He always does.
他一向如此
Is that gonna do it? It better, it's our last clean print.
这样就可以了吗? 最好如此,我们只剩这个指纹了
All right, hand me the tape.
好,把胶带给我
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello?
喂?
Time's up, bright boy.
时间到了,好孩子
I want my stuff.
我要我的东西
I got it. I'm on my way. You better be.
拿到了,我现在就过去 最好如此
Who needs superpowers with you around?
有你在 谁还需要超能力?
Clark.
克拉克
He's got a couple of minutes, and then I'm gonna start killing me some people.
再给他一点时间 然后我就要开始杀人了
Starting with you, Mom.
就从你开始,妈妈
Can you disrupt the signal? Might shut the grid down.
有办法破除这种讯号♥吗? 也许可以关掉电网
I could try, but that could take hours.
我是可以试 不过得花好几个小时
Chloe, I already told him I had the serum.
克洛,我已经跟他说 我拿到血清了
Call. See if he can give you more time. He's not a "more time" guy.
打电♥话♥去,叫他再给你一点时间 他不是那种〝再给一点时间〞的人
We don't have a choice. You can't just walk in.
我们没有办法 你不能直接走进去
Without your abilities, the lasers will cut you to pieces.
你已经没有超能力 雷射会把你剁成碎月的
There might be one other way.
也许还有一个办法
Find where the signal's coming from. What are you gonna do?
查查讯号♥出自哪里 你打算怎么做?
Whatever it takes.
不计一切代价的做
Sheriff! Hey, hey.
警长! 嘿,嘿
Sheriff! Let him through!
警长! 让他通过!
What do you think you're doing? I'm trying to save my parents and Lana.
你以为你在干嘛? 我想救我的父母和拉娜
Please, pull your men back.
求求你,彻掉你的人
Last time I checked, I was wearing the badge and barking orders.
据我所知,戴警徽下命令的人 是我才对
I can stop this. This is not the time to be a hero.
我有办法阻止这件事 现在不是逞英雄的时候
I'm not!
我没有!
Look, I'm just a normal guy that doesn't wanna see everyone he loves die.
我只是一个普通人 我不要见到深爱的每一个人死去
Please, sheriff, you have to trust me, I can do this.
求求你,警长,你得相信我 我可以解决的
Even if I lost all sense and I gave you the okay...
就算我完全失去理性而答应你…
...there is some kind of invisible barrier or whatnot around the whole place.
这里还是有看不到的障碍 围住整个地方
How do you plan to get past that?
你打算如何穿越?
With this.
用这个
Nice and easy. I'm feeling kind of twitchy.
慢慢来 我有点开始发作了
Get the force field down! He did it.
解除防护网! 他拿到了
Look, shut up. He ain't done nothing yet.
喂,闭嘴 他什么都还没办到
All right, get the field back up. Get it up!
好,重建防护网 快上!
Get it up!
快点
Starting to wonder if you forgot us. Everything's gonna be okay.
我还以为你把我们给忘了 别担心,不会怎样的
Ain't nothing okay till I say so.
我说了才算
They really did a job on you at LuthorCorp, didn't they?
他们在路德企业 真的有对你做什么研究?
Look, they made me more than I was. I didn't ask for "it... "
他们超乎我的预期 不是我要求的…
...but the power grows on you really fast.
不过在体内的力量 成长得非常快速
I guess all the talk about you is true, kid.
我想,有关你的传说 都是真的,小鬼
You really are out of this world. You have no idea.
你真的是令人刮目相看 可不是吗
God!
天哪!
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表