It's for those of us who can't crush metal with our bare hands.
是给那些无法赤手空拳 击断金属的人用的
Hello.
哈罗
Gabriel? Colonel Duncan? Is anybody here?
盖博尔?邓肯上校? 有人在吗?
Find anything?
找到什么了吗?
Does the fact that Gabriel's father was a not-so-retired military colonel count?
盖博尔的父亲是个 仍未退役的陆军上校
These briefs are only a few weeks old.
这些是几星期前的军情简报
A colonel with an aerospace engineering degree from Purdue?
一个拥有普渡大学 航♥空♥工程学位的上校?
Do you think that he might be the lighthouse keeper...
你想他有没有可能是…
...for the local nuclear missiles?
当地的核弹看守员?
Wall of Weird times 100.
比《古怪之墙》还要怪上百倍
Well, looks like Gabriel was giving you a run for your money.
看来盖博尔 给你了一条大线索
Yeah, I'd say he lapped me a few times.
是啊,我看还是好几条呢!
Why would he be so obsessed with meteor freaks?
他为何如此着迷 陨石变种人?
Oh, come on. Now, journalistic curiosity is one thing...
拜托,新闻记者的好奇 是一回事…
但是将剪报贴满墙 那可是另外一回事
...but papier-m芒ch茅ing your walls with them is another.
Call me conventional, but shouldn't this have been a red flag for Gabriel's dad?
或许我太多虑 但这不就代表盖博尔的老爸有问题?
I just... If Gabriel was so determined to go atomic on the meteor epidemic...
我…如果盖博尔如此着迷 陨石传染病的话…
"...why" didn't his dad stop him?
他爸爸为何没阻止他?
Looks like he tried.
看来他试过了
I expected results by now.
我现在就要结果
Mr. Luthor... Why isn't this open?
路德先生… 这玩意为何还没打开?
That laser uses technology so cutting edge...
这镭射技术已经很先进了…
"...even" the military doesn't know about it. We've tried.
甚至连军方都不晓得 我们试过每种办法
LuthorCorp doesn't believe in finite solutions.
路德公♥司♥无法接受 这种推托之辞
I'm not sure you understand, sir.
我不认为你了解…
We've used every chemical compound that exists.
我们使用过各种既存的化合物
Every alloy of metal, every method known to man.
每一种金属合金 各种办法都试过的
Which would clearly suggest that this craft isn't known to man.
那证明这艘机组不是人类制♥造♥的
So I recommend you and your team start thinking out of the box.
那我建议你和你的小组 发挥创意,集思广益
I'm... I'm trying to explain... For every question, there is an answer.
我…我已经解释过… 每个问题都有个答案
Now, if you find that task too challenging...
如果你认为这任务过于艰难…
"...I'll" recruit someone who doesn't.
我只好另请高明
Find a way in.
找个办法进去
Wait.
等等…
I didn't see this before.
我之前没看过这个
That's because it wasn't there.
那是因为之前并不存在
I don't know how they'll check 15 silos in 40 minutes.
我不晓得他们如何在四十分钟内 追查十五座飞弹基地
Well, neither can you anymore, Clark, if that's what you're thinking.
你也不行了,克拉克 如果你是那么想的话
It's rough being regular flesh and blood. Never stopped you.
当个几夫俗子挺难的,对吧? 你就当得很出色
Of all the people in Smallville, you're the only one he warned.
小镇这么多人 他就只警告你一人
He just wants me to tell his story. Either way, he trusts you.
他只是想告诉我他的故事 无论如何,他相信你
Maybe we don't need to search every silo.
或许我们不需要去搜 每座飞弹基地…
Hello. "Gabriel. Hi, l... I need your help."
嗨,我…我需要你帮我个忙
I started to leave town, then I was freaked out when I was driving.
我要离开小镇了 我一边胆战心惊一边开车…
And then this dog ran out on the road and l...
结果路上突然冲出一条狗 我…
Chloe, slow down. What happened?
克洛,说慢点 怎么回事?
L... I guess I must have overcorrected, and I ran my car into a ditch.
我…我大概反应过度 我把车子开到沟渠里了
And I can't get it started now. I'm really scared.
我车子发不动 我真的很害怕
Can you help me? Where are you?
你能帮我吗? 你在哪?
Route 87, near the old mill.
87号♥公路,靠近旧磨坊
Okay, just hang on. I'll be there as soon as I can.
好的,撑着点 我立刻赶过来
Tell me what the symbols mean.
告诉我那些符号♥代表何意
I'm not buying it, Dad.
我才不吃你这套,老爸
You're in there.
你之前进过里面
You've been obsessively drawing these for weeks.
好几个礼拜来 你发狂的画这些符号♥
They're identical to the markings on the ship.
这些符号♥和太空船上的记号♥一模一样
You'll never open it.
你永远打不开的
Only he can open it.
只有他才打得开
Gabriel, I'm sorry. Everything happened so fast.
盖博尔,真抱歉 一切发生得好快
I didn't know who to call. It's all right. Come with me.
我不晓得该打给谁 没关系,跟我来
You'll be safe there. Gabriel.
你在那里会很安全的 盖博尔!
Which silos did you activate?
你启动了哪座飞弹基地?
I trusted you.
我那么信任你…
Whatever your reasons for doing this, killing's not the answer.
不管你的理由为何 杀人并不是解决办法
You're wrong, Clark.
你错了,克拉克
It's the only answer.
这是唯一的办法
Clark! Clark! No!
克拉克!克拉克!不要!
You can't just leave him, he's gonna die! Don't fight me.
你不能丢下他不管,他会死的! 别才氐抗!
Clark! No! Chloe, you have to trust me!
克拉克!不要啊! 克洛,你得相信我!
No!
不要啊!
Farmer heard the shot and found him on 87.
农夫听到枪声 然后在87号♥公路旁发现他
Male, 18, gunshot wound to chest.
男性,18岁 胸腔中枪
Massive bleeding. Vitals are unstable.
大量流血 生命迹象不稳定
We need to intubate now. Prep him for the OR immediately.
必须立刻插管 马上帮他准备进开刀房♥
Clark? How serious is it, doc?
克拉克? 他伤得有多严重,医生?
Can't tell until I open him up. It looks like the bullet pierced his lung.
开了刀之后才晓得 子弹似乎穿透了他的肺部
Bullet? Sorry, I'm gonna have to ask "you..."
子弹? 对不起…你们必须要…
...to stay in the waiting area.
到等候区静待消息
Gabriel, Clark could die out there.
盖博尔,克拉克有可能会死的
In 20 minutes none of it will matter, Chloe.
再过二十分钟 这一切就都无所谓了,克洛
Missile trajectory locked.
锁定飞弹弹道
Latitude 37 north.
纬度37度北
You're gonna kill everyone in Smallville.
你要杀死小镇所有人
How could you do that?
你怎么能这么做?
It's not that difficult.
事实上并不难…
The fail-safes were programmed back in 1979.
这套安全系统程式 是1979年设立的
It only takes a moderate genius to bypass them.
不用绝顶天才便能破解它
You don't watch your dad do the same drill for 10 years...
看着自己老爸 做同样的工作十年…
...and not pick up a thing or two.
多多少少都会学到一点
Don't look at me like that, Chloe.
别那样看我,克洛…
You're safe here, okay?
你在这里很安全的,好吗?
With me.
和我在一起
Besides, you're getting what you always wanted.
更何况,你将得到你想要的
The story of a lifetime.
有史以来的大新闻
You actually think I care about that right now?
你真以为那是 我现在最在意的事?
You should care.
你应该在意的
The last meteor shower left 10 times as much rock to infect people...
上一场流星雨比 再上一次留下更多…
...than the last one.
感染性陨石
Pretty soon, there's gonna be more psychos running around this town.
不久之后 小镇里将满街是怪人
This is the only way to end it.
这是唯一能结束一切的办法
It's my one chance to be a hero.
这是我成为英雄的机会
So you're exterminating a few meteor freaks...
所以你为了除去几个 陨石的受害人…
...by sacrificing the lives of innocent people?
而牺牲无辜百姓的性命?
Innocent?
无辜?
Every single one of those mutants was innocent before the meteor showers.
那些变种人在流星雨之前 都是无辜的人
My dad warned me to stay away from the rocks...
我爸警告我别接近那些陨石…
...because they turned people into mutants.
因为它们会让人变成怪物
Your dad?
你♥爸♥爸?
Were those his articles on the wall?
墙上的那些是他写的报导?
He tried to warn people.
他企图警告大家
He said the meteors were destroying the town.
他说陨石将摧毁整个小镇…
No one would listen.
没人肯听他的话
Then during the last one...
结果在最后一次流星雨里…
...he became one of them.
他也成了受害者
You know, a lot of people think special abilities are a gift.
很多人认为特殊能力 是一种上天赐予的礼物
You didn't have to kill him just because he wasn't normal anymore.
就因他不再是正常人 你也不用杀掉他啊!
He asked me to.
他要我杀他的
No one wants to live like that, Chloe.
没有人会想要那样过一辈子,克洛
Pretty soon, no one will have to.
很快的,那将不再是问题了
I don't even know if you can hear me...
我不晓得你是否能听见我…
...but I need you to know...
但我必须让你知道…
...that from the first moment that I saw you...
打从我第一次见到你…
...I knew that no one could make me happier than you.
我便知道只有你才能让我快乐
But I also knew that you'd never change.
而且我也知道 你将永远不会改变
You'd... You'd always be running around, trying to save the day.
你…你总是东奔西跑 帮助大家解决问题
All those times I pulled away...
我有几次之所以冷落你…
"...it's" because I knew this day would come.
是因为我知道这天终将来临
You're not supposed to be in here. Please, you need to clear the room.
你不能在这里 请你离开这里
Charging 200. Clear.
充电至两百 准备电击!
Charging 300. Clear.
充电至三百 准备电击!
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表