Let's try being friends.
让我们试着当朋友吧
What is it? It's nothing.
怎么了? 没事
The only reason Lana almost got killed was because of Lex.
拉娜差点送命都是因为莱克斯
Lana can make her own decisions.
拉娜会自己判断的
I'm not saying she can't, but we all know Lex.
我不是不相信她 可是我们都知道莱克斯的为人
He twists everything until you don't know what to believe.
他会扭曲事实 让你不知道该相信什么
Oh, no, Lex is a snake. Believe me, I've seen his scales.
喔,不,莱克斯根本是条蛇 相信我,我知道他的能耐
But he did almost die taking a bullet for Lana.
但是他为拉娜档子弹 还差点没命
I saved her. Does that mean anything? Yeah.
我从爆♥炸♥中救了她,难道不算吗? 是啊
You know what? It would, if she knew about it.
如果她知道的话,当然会有不同
The only reason Lana started talking to Lex...
拉娜之所以会跟莱克斯有接触…
...was to learn more about that spaceship.
是因为她想知道太空船的事情
If I was honest, she never would've had to.
如果我对她坦白的话 她就不会那样做了
No, she wouldn't.
没错
I love her so much, Chloe.
我真的好爱她,克洛
I know.
我知道
But all you're doing now is pushing her further away.
但是你现在的所作所为 都只是把她推得更远
That's not what I want.
那不是我想要的
I want us to be together for the rest of our lives.
我要我们永远在一起
The only way that's ever gonna happen is if you tell her the truth.
只有告诉她真♥相♥ 你的愿望才能实现
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表