Does she know what happened to him?
她知道他发生什么事吗?
No. He doesn't want her to know.
不知道,他不想让她知道
He's afraid how she'll react. Well, what's he gonna "do..."
他怕她不能接受 那他会怎么做?
...keep lying to her and hope that she doesn't notice how different he is?
继续说谎 希望他女朋友不会发现?
I did some digging in Cyntechnics' backyard, and I came up with...
我查了新能科技的资料 结果…
...more flowers than dirt. - There's gotta be something.
没什么负面消息 一定有的
Well, their main focus has become the Machina Project.
他们把主力放在机器人计划上
It's cutting-edge prosthetics designed to replace damaged or severed limbs.
这是一种新的人工肢体技术 取代受伤或被截肢的部分
What they did to Victor is more extensive than a severed limb.
他们对维多做的不只是装义肢
Who owns Cyntechnics?
新能科技的幕后老板是谁?
Guess what. It is owned by LuthorCorp.
真想不到,是路德公♥司♥呢
We need to talk.
我们需要谈一谈
And you should work on your entrance, Clark.
你进门的礼貌有待改善,克拉克
Bit abrupt, don't you think?
你这样也太鲁莽了吧?
What do you know about Cyntechnics?
你对新能科技的了解有多少?
See, now that's exactly what I mean.
看到没?你就是这样
No small talk, no pleasantries, just straight to the accusations.
有事不好好说 一开口就大声指控我
I haven't accused you of anything.
我没有指控你
You don't have to. Your righteous tone says it all.
不需要 看你理直气壮的态度就知道了
So, what am I supposed to have done this time?
怎样?我这次又做了什么?
How about turning Victor Stone into a Tin Man without his consent?
没有经过维多史东同意 就把他变成锡铁人?
Victor Stone, the football player?
维多史东?你是说那个卓炝蓑员?
I thought I read he died in a car crash.
我以为他死于一场车祸
That's what Cyntechnics wanted everyone to believe.
那是新能科技的诡计
Then maybe you should be badgering Cyntechnics.
那你应该去问新能科技
I am. LuthorCorp bought them out seven months ago.
我是啊,路德七个月前买♥♥下新能科技
Clark, in the last quarter alone...
克拉克,光是上一季…
...LuthorCorp has sold or acquired over a hundred small ventures.
路德公♥司♥就并购了上百个小公♥司♥
You don't know your own company?
你连自己的公♥司♥有哪些都不知道?
I'm saying I run a multinational corporation.
我的意思是 我经营的是一个跨国企业
The complexity of keeping it operating requires me to delegate responsibilities.
经营这种大公♥司♥ 我必须把责任授权给部属
If someone's abusing that "position..."
如果有人滥权…
"...I'll" take the necessary steps to rectify the situation.
我会采取措施阻止这种状况
So will I.
我也会
Victor?
维多?
Victor?
维多?
Sorry. It's okay.
抱歉 没关系
Where's Clark? He went to go talk to Lex.
克拉克呢? 他去找莱克斯
You mean, Lex Luthor?
你是说莱克斯路德?
Well, it turns out that LuthorCorp owns the company that did this to you.
害你变成这样的公♥司♥属于路德公♥司♥
Maybe I should go have a few words with Luthor.
或许我该自己去跟路德谈谈
Lex has done things in the past that I don't "like..."
莱克斯过去做了些我不欣赏的事…
"...but" I can't believe he has any part in this.
可是我不认为他跟这件事有关
He's different.
他跟别人不一样
So am I.
我也是
Only I didn't have a choice. Well, now you do.
只是我没有选择 你现在有选择了
Between what? Being a can opener or a Cuisinart?
有什么选择? 选择当开罐器或库兹纳特牌厨具?
No, between telling the truth to the woman you love or lying to her.
不,你可以选择把真♥相♥ 告诉你爱的女人或是继续隐瞒她
Clark told you about Katherine? Yeah.
克拉克跟你说了凯萨琳的事? 对
That's actually why I'm here.
这也是我来找你的原因
She's what kept me going all those months in that lab.
在实验室那段时间 是她让我支撑下去
The thought of holding her in my arms again.
我一直想着要再将她拥入坏中
Hey, where are you going? To find my girl.
你要去哪里? 去找我的女孩
I don't know what I'm gonna tell her, but at least I can... What the hell?
我不知道该怎么跟她说 但至少…怎么搞的?
Victor!
维多
Target acquired.
寻获目标
Lana. Are you okay?
拉娜,你没事吧?
Yeah, I'm okay.
我没事
That makes one of us.
还好我们其中一个没事
No one's gonna look for us here. Lois won't be back till tomorrow.
不会有人找来这里的 露易丝明天才会回来
Go lie down. I'll get you a towel.
快躺下,我去拿毛巾
Kent, I'm sorry. I never meant to bring my crazy world into your life.
肯特,很抱歉 我并非有意把你卷进这一切
Don't worry about it, all right? You're safe now.
别担心 你现在安全了
Everything's gonna be okay. Here.
一切都会没事的 拿去
I'm not so sure.
我不敢确定
This isn't exactly something you can just put a little duct tape on.
这件事不是那么简单就能解决
The bionics and my biology are all connected.
这些仿生物体跟我的身体脉脉相连
This goop coming out of my arm, it's from my power cell.
从我手臂流出来的东西是我的能源
If it continues to drain like this I'm a dead man.
如果继续这样流失 我就必死无疑
我那则不遵守交通规则的新闻 可以先榈着
So my probing expos茅 on the increase in jaywalking can wait.
We need to find this doctor. I don't know how much time he has.
我们得找到那个医生 我不知道他还剩多少时间
I know Lex likes to play hardball, but sending snipers into your backyard?
我知道莱克斯喜欢来硬的 可是派射手暗♥杀♥他?
It just doesn't seem like his style. Styles change.
这很不像他的作风 人的作风会改变
When I asked him about Cyntechnics, he was lying.
当我问他关于新能科技的事情 他推说不知道
Maybe he was telling the truth.
搞不好他说的是实话
The lead scientist, Dr. Allister Krieg, he has a history of burning bridges.
领军的科学家,艾利斯克瑞格博士 他有假公济私的纪录
He was fired from both MIT and Stanford for using their funding to conduct...
他之前被嘛省理工学院和史丹佛解聘 都是因为滥用资金…
...ethically challenged research. - Think he's doing the same?
进行违反专业伦理的研究 所以他这次也是这样?
Luthor's obsession with scientific advancement makes him a target.
他就是看上路德对科学研究的狂热
Doesn't matter. What matters is finding the guy who can save victor's life.
不重要,重要的是找到能救维多的人
Okay, do you have a name? Dr. Hong.
好,有名字吗? 洪医生
There are six Hongs with M.D.'s in the Metropolis area...
大都会地区有六个姓洪的医生
"...and" I'm thinking we can cross off the OB/G YN.
我想我们可以跳过妇产科
Bioengineer, right there.
生物工程,那里
There you go.
我到了
Dr. Hong?
洪医生?
Dr. Hong, are you there?
请问洪医生在吗?
Is he dead?
他死了吗?
I think you already know that answer, Lex.
我想你已经知道答案了,莱克斯
You think I had something to do with this?
你觉得我跟这件事有关?
Why else would you be here? You acted like you never heard of them.
不然你怎么会在这? 还装作一副不知道的样子
I hadn't. But after you waved the red flag, I looked into it.
我真的不知道 但你跟我说之后,我做了调查
Do you expect me to believe that? Believe what you want.
你以为我会相信你吗? 随便你相不相信
Dr. Hong was about to blow the whistle...
洪医生打算要透露真♥相♥…
"...and" either he couldn't live with it or the man in charge wouldn't let him.
如果不是他自己受不了而自杀 就是主事者不给他机会
You talking about Allister Krieg? You've done your homework.
你是指艾利斯克瑞格博士 你已经做了功课
Look, Krieg's gone completely rogue.
克瑞格是个恶棍
A project that started as an effort to allow amputees to live a normal life...
这个计划本来是帮助截肢者 重回正常生活…
"...has" turned into one man's quest to create a living machine.
却被他用来做机器人实验
If you know where Victor is, you need to tell me before Krieg finds him first.
如果你知道维多在哪 你得在克瑞格找到他前告诉我
He's sick. He's been shot.
他中了枪,受伤了
He said if he doesn't get repaired, he may die.
他说如果他不接受治疗 就有可能死掉
Then bring him to me. I have the technology.
带他到我那去,我有技术可以救他
I can help Victor without involving Krieg. I've seen the way you help people.
不需要克瑞格我也能帮他 我见识过你帮助人的方式
Look, I know you have your issues with me. I know you're angry.
我知道你对我不满 我知道你很愤怒
But do you want to let our differences get in the way of saving victor's life?
但你想让我们的恩怨危害到维多吗?
What happened? Did Clark find him?
怎么了?克拉克找到他了吗?
I'm so sorry, victor.
抱歉,维多
Dr. Hong's dead.
洪医生死了
Because of me.
都是因为我的关系
If he hadn't... If he hadn't helped me escape, he'd still be alive right now.
如果他没有帮助我逃跑 就不会死了
It's not your fault, victor.
这不是你的错,维多
You didn't choose for any of this to happen to you.
这一切不是你能掌控的
I always said I should have died with my family.
我说我真是早该跟家人一起死的
Guess I'll be joining them soon enough.
看来我的话很快就要成真了
You can't say that. You can't give up hope, okay?
不要这样说 你不能放弃希望,知道吗?
I need to see Katherine.
我得见凯萨琳一面
Victor, they're still searching for you. You can hardly walk.
维多,他们还在找你 而且你连走路都有困难
I don't care. I'm gonna see her before I die.
我不在乎 我得在死之前见到她
Okay, let's just wait for Clark. I'm not waiting for anybody.
等克拉克回来 我不能等了
If you had one last chance to see the person you love, what would you do?
如果你只能再见你爱的人最后一面 你会怎么做?
Katherine!
凯萨琳!
Katherine!
凯萨琳!
Hello, Victor.
哈罗,维多
Where's Katherine? She's safe.
凯萨琳呢? 她没事
And she'll stay that way, as long as you cooperate.
只要你肯合作 她就不会有事
If you so much as touch her, I swear to God...
如果你敢碰她一根汗毛 我发誓…
I'm a doctor, victor.
我是个医生,维多
My goal is to help people, not to hurt them.
我的目的是帮助人 而不是伤害他们
Don't play with me, doc.
不要耍我,医生
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表