You know, it wasn't a big deal.
没什么大不了
Really, I mean...
真的,我是说…
Trust me. It was... Clark.
相信我,真的… 克拉克…
You know that it goes both ways.
你知道感情是双方的事
Lana, I... Don't.
拉娜,我… 别说了
Unless it's the truth.
除非你要说的事实
Clark, as much as I love you, I can't do this anymore.
克拉克,虽然我很爱你 但我再也不能这样下去
Lana, you don't understand.
拉娜,你不明白
Lf anything ever happened to you... Like what?
万一你出了什么事… 比方说?
What could be worse than losing the person that you love?
还有什么比失去所爱的人 更痛苦的呢?
Nothing.
没有
I need a break.
我需要离开一下…
From me?
离开我吗?
No.
不是
From us.
是离开这段感情
She's really done this time.
她这次是来真的了
Done-done? Or just on a downward slope...
玩完了? 还是情侣之间…
...of the perpetual Lana-Clark roller coaster?
吵吵闹闹的别扭赌气?
Really?
真的?
What happened? Ready to put on your Wall of Weird hat?
怎么回事? 准备要听古怪的事了吗?
I've lived this day before.
今天我已经历过了
I kind of went back in time.
我等于是回到过去
Right. What'd you do, spin the Earth backwards on its axis?
怎么,你把地球往反方向旋转吗?
You didn't pick up the lottery "numbers... "
你在穿梭时空的同时…
...while you were at it, did you?
有买♥♥乐透吗?
You see these flowers?
你看到那些花吗?
They're going to this secretary. Margaret?
那是送给秘书的 玛格丽特?
She's a workaholic. She hasn't had a date in like a year.
她是工作狂 她已经一年没约会了
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
喔,天啊!喔,天啊!
And your boss, he's firing someone right now.
你的老板现在正要开除某人
Within the hour! You're fired!
一小时之内 你被开除了
You can't fire me! I quit!
不是你开除我!是我不干了!
Don't bother. It's a wrong number.
不用接了 是打错的电♥话♥
Chinese takeout.
中餐外送
Hello?
哈罗?
No, I'm sorry, we're all out of egg rolls.
对不起 炸春卷全卖♥♥光了
All right, McFly, do you wanna start with how or why?
对吧… 你得把一切经过原原本本告诉我!
Jor-El.
是乔艾尔
I went to him to try to change things back.
我去找他 试图将事情恢复原状
Back to what?
什么原状?
The first time around, I told Lana the truth about me.
上一次 我告诉拉娜所有实情
And I asked her to marry me.
我向她求婚
What?
什么?
What...? What...? What did she say?
什…?什么…? 她怎么说?
Yes.
她答应了
Oh, my God.
喔,老天
What...?
什…?
Well, what was my reaction?
那我上次的反应如何?
A lot like that.
跟这次很像
But listen, it was a big mistake.
听着,那是个错误
Lex was chasing her on Route 40 and... Clark.
莱克斯在四十号♥公路上追逐她 克拉克…
There was an accident. I didn't get there in time.
结果发生车祸 我来不及赶到
Why was Lex chasing Lana? He figured out she knew my secret.
为什么莱克斯要追拉娜? 他猜出她知道我的秘密
It's why I've been afraid to tell her. This time you can warn her.
那便是我迟迟不敢告诉她的原因 这一次你可以警告她
This doesn't mean you have to lie to her.
你用不着永远瞒她啊
Chloe, she knew for less than a day.
克洛,她知道还不到一天…
Someone's always gonna be trying to find out about me.
一定会有人试图发现我的秘密
As long as we're together, they'll be watching her.
只要我们在一起 他们一定会目丁她
Don't worry, Clark. We won't let her near that road.
别担心,克拉克 我们不会让她开车上路
What time is this supposed to happen?
车祸几点发生的?
11:02. Problem is, she's not talking to me.
十一点零二分 问题是,她不肯和我说话
You could stay with her and make sure that...
我希望你可以去陪她…
Fate doesn't get a second chance? I won't leave her side.
让命运不再度捉弄? 我不会离开她一步的
Man of the hour, Jonathan Kent.
风云人物强纳森肯特
Everything all right, Clark? Yeah, everything's great.
一切还好吧,克拉克? 一切都很好
Good luck tonight, Dad. Thank you.
祝你好运,爸爸 谢谢
Hey, you made it.
嘿,你来了
Hey. Hi.
嘿嗨
How's everything? Good. I haven't left her.
情况如何? 很好,我寸步不离
Tightly contested Lowell County Senate race.
洛威郡的州参议员选战 进行激烈…
Jonathan Kent has just been elected...
强纳森肯特登上了…
Wait, something's not the same. Senator.
等等,有件事不太一样 州参议员
Lois?
露意丝?
Lois!
露意丝!
Lois.
露意丝!
Lana? Lana?
拉娜?拉娜?
Yeah. Hello.
哈罗
I wanted to be the first to congratulate you, senator.
我想要第一个恭贺你 州参议员
There are a few things I'd like to discuss with "you... "
有几件事我想和你讨论一下
"... now" that we've won.
既然我们已经赢了
You okay?
你还好吧?
You sounded pretty upset in your message.
你的留言听起来挺沮丧的
I probably shouldn't have called.
我不应该打电♥话♥的
I shouldn't do a lot of things, but I seem to do them anyway.
很多事我都不该做 但我却还是做了
I'm sure you want to get back to the party. So...
我知道你很想回去参加庆功宴 所以…
I was kind of looking for a reason to get some air.
我正想找机会出来透透气
Clark and I had our last fight.
克拉克和我昨晚最后一次吵架了
Last, huh?
最后一次?
I kept waiting for that armor to crack, but...
我一直在等他敞开心房♥ 但是…
I thought that if I was patient enough, he would finally let me in.
我以为只要有耐心 他终究会接纳我的
But I guess people have armor for a reason.
但我想一个人若有防御心 总有他的道理
Lana.
拉娜…
I hate to say this...
我很不想这么说…
"... but" it's possible Clark's never going to trust you.
但我想克拉克很可能 永远都不会信任你
I don't understand.
我不明白
Why would you lie to someone you love?
为什么要欺骗自己所爱的人呢?
I wouldn't.
我就不会
Wow, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't... It's okay. It's okay.
我很抱歉,真的很抱歉,我不是… 没关系,没关系
I'm just gonna... I'm gonna go. I...
我只是…我得走了 我…
Let's go. Do I really need an audience?
走吧 我不用人陪啦!
Back to the party. There's lots of chocolate cake, nine cases of merlot.
回去参加庆功宴啦 好多巧克力蛋糕、红酒…
You were out. Have someone take a look at you.
你昏厥了 你得去检查一下
Do you need to haul me to HMO-land for committing a serious party foul?
就因我在派对上闯祸 你就得这样对我吗?
Clark.
克拉克!
Clark, I've looked everywhere, and I can't find Lana.
克拉克,我找遍每个角落 就是我不到拉娜
Lana. Listen, I'm... I'm sorry.
拉娜,听着 我…我很抱歉
Can we talk about this?
我们能不能谈一谈?
I'm not gonna tell you again.
你们别闹了!
Watch out!
小心
Lana.
拉娜
Lana. I'm okay. I'm okay.
我没事
I'm sorry.
对不起
I didn't mean what happened back there. I was just coming to apologize and...
刚才的事我不是有意的 我只想来向你道歉…
Lex, let's just forget it ever happened, all right?
莱克斯,刚发生的事我们就忘了吧 好吗?
I'm sorry. It's okay.
我很抱歉 没关系
Senator Jonathan Kent.
州参议员强纳森肯特
And I didn't expect you to duck out of your victory party tonight.
我没料到你居然能从庆功宴脱身
But I'm here.
我来了
And I'm alone, as you requested.
我一个人来 正如你要求的
Good.
很好
So why don't you come down here and face me, you son of a bitch.
你为何不下来面对我 你这混帐
Perhaps a few lessons in tact, senator.
说话请得体一点,州参议员
Now that you're gonna be in the public eye.
你现在可是公众人物
Why don't you just cut the crap, Luthor?
你有话就直说吧,路德
I know my campaign accepted funds from you.
我知道我收过你的参选资助
But I also know I'm gonna pay them all back. I won't owe you a thing.
但我会全数归还 不欠你一毛钱
I wonder how far that virtuous stance will get you once you're in office.
不晓得你这义正词严的样子 新官上任后还能维持多久
I just wanna make sure you understand. You don't have a puppet, here.
我只是要你了解 我不会是你的傀儡
I should hope not. I didn't put my financial and political clout...
希望不是 我可不要将我的钱和政♥治♥影响力…
...behind a candidate who would be anyone's puppet.
投♥注♥在一个任人耍弄的傀儡身上
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表