You were so nice to her at first.
你刚开始对她很好
You gave her a pretty green bracelet and you held her when she cried...
你给她漂亮的绿手环 当她哭泣时你安慰她…
...and you listened to all her problems...
你听她诉苦…
...all the things that were tearing her up inside.
说那些让她伤痛欲绝的事…
And then you told her your problems...
然后你跟她说你的问题…
...and it made her sick!
那却令她作呕!
And she tried to leave, but you wouldn't let her go!
她想要离开 但你不让她走!
And you grabbed a knife... How could you know that?
然后你拿了一把刀… 你怎么知道那件事?
No one can.
没有人知道的
Except you and Gretchen.
除了你跟葛瑞琴
She didn't deserve to die like that, you son of a bitch!
她不该死得那么惨的 你这畜生!
You're very ill, Miss Sullivan. That's why you're talking like this.
你病得不轻,苏利文小姐 所以才会那样说话
But don't worry, I can help.
但是不用担心 我会帮你
This is gonna hurt just a little bit.
这只有一点点痛
This is gonna hurt a lot.
这会很痛的
Help!
救命
Help me!
救我!
Is somebody up there?
有人在那儿吗?
Chloe. We have to get out of here.
克洛,我们得离开这里
The orderly from the hospital killed that girl.
医院里的勤务员 杀了那个女孩
I know. It's okay.
我知道,没事了
He's not gonna hurt anyone again.
他不会再伤害任何人了
Chloe!
克洛
Time for your treatment, ladies.
治疗的时间到了,小姐们
Does it hurt?
会痛吗?
Feel like you wanna do something wrong to yourself...
我知道你们想做傻事…
...even though you deserve it?
虽然你们活该?
Let them go.
放她们走
"Them"?
“她们”?
Disassociated.
分♥裂♥人格
Removed from what's happening.
跟现实脱节
You really are sick.
你真的疯了
Look who's talking.
你才是疯了
There are things that squirm just beneath the skin.
在你的外表下 隐藏着不安
But I can make them stop.
但我可以让它停止
Hey! Get the hell away from her!
嘿!别动她一根寒毛!
I'm just trying to help before she ends up in an asylum...
我是在帮她 以免到时她跟她妈一样…
...like her mother.
落得住进疯人院的下场
Her mother?
她妈妈?
It was one of her squirmy things.
那是她内心不安的因素之一
She didn't even tell her doctor.
她甚至没告诉医师
But I get inside my girls.
但我看得出来
I find out things.
我发现真♥相♥
My father used to make these.
我爸以前常做这些东西
He was very good with his hands.
他的手相当巧
I'd just sit for hours and watch him.
我以前会坐着看他做好几个小时
While I watched, he would tell me secrets...
当我在看时 他会告诉我…
...about my mother.
关于我妈的秘密
She wasn't very nice.
她对他并不是很好
But he loved her.
但他很爱她
He helped her be at peace.
他帮助她得到平安
I help my girls.
而我帮助我的女孩们
I take their secrets...
我带走她们的秘密…
...and they take mine.
她们也带走我的秘密
Forever.
永永远远
You always hurt the ones you love.
你总是伤害你爱的人
It's not a secret.
那不是秘密
It's just something you have to learn.
那只是你必须学习的事
No, wait! Wait!
不,等等!等等!
Wait, I'm sorry! So am I, sometimes.
等等,我很抱歉 有时候我也是
But we do what we have to to get better.
但我们总得尽量 让事情改善
No! No!
不!不!
Take it.
拿着
Take it!
拿着!
Slit your wrist.
割你的手腕
Screw you, shorty.
去你的,矮子
Open your wrist and release all your secrets.
割开你的手腕 释放你的秘密
You can be at peace, just like all of them.
你就可以得到平安 像她们一样
Or...
不然…
...you'll watch your cousin die.
你就等着看你表妹死去
Do it!
动手!
Do it.
动手
Or her pretty face won't be so pretty anymore.
否则她的漂亮脸蛋就要毁了
Are all the women in your family crazy?
你家的女人都是疯子吗?
No! No!
不!不!
No, Mikey! Mikey! Mikey! Mikey.
不要,小麦…
Mikey.
小麦
What did you call me?
你刚叫我什么?
Mikey. That's what your dad used to call you, "little Mikey. "
小麦,你♥爸♥经常那样叫你 〝小小麦〞
Remember that? You hated it.
记得吗? 你很讨厌他那样叫你
How do you know so much?
你怎么知道那么多?
I know all your secrets, Mikey.
我知道你所有的秘密,小麦
It's me.
是我
It's Gretchen.
我是葛瑞琴
Gretchen.
葛瑞琴
I need you, Mikey.
我需要你,小麦
Please? I need you to take away all my secrets.
求求你? 带走我所有的秘密
Make it stop hurting, just like you did before. Please?
让我不再痛苦 就像你以前做的那样,拜托
Anything for my girl.
我什么都愿意
Anything for my girl.
我什么都愿意
No. What...? What are you doing?
不… 你在做什么?
Gretchen, stop it.
葛瑞琴,住手
Chloe.
克洛
You okay? Yeah.
你没事吧? 没事
What happened?
怎么回事
I guess Gretchen got what she came back for.
我想葛瑞琴完成了她的愿望
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Chloe told me what happened.
克洛告诉我发生的事情了
Yeah, how's she holding up? She's "okay... "
是啊,她怎么样? 她很好…
...considering that she was possessed...
就一个被附了身…
...and almost chopped up by a psychotic orderly.
还差点被个发疯的勤务员 砍死的人而言
Why didn't you tell me you went to Lex?
你去找莱克斯怎么没跟我说?
Why didn't you tell me you broke Chloe out of the psych ward?
你怎么没说 你偷偷把克洛带出院?
We should have come together, Clark.
我们应该一起商量,克拉克
That's what couples do when these things happen.
伴侣就应该一起解决问题
They turn to each other.
他们会找彼此帮忙
Why didn't we?
我们为什么没有?
I love you.
我爱你
I love you with all of my heart.
全心全意的爱你
But...
但是…
"... I" don't know how to talk to you anymore.
我已不知该如何跟你开口
I guess we all have our secrets.
我猜我们都有自己的秘密
How's the tractor coming? I think I got it working.
拖拉机好了吗? 我修好了
I'm not as handy with tools as Dad was. I'm sure it's fine.
但我没爸那么在行 我相信没问题的
There's an awful lot of your father in you.
你跟你♥爸♥真的很像
I hope so.
希望如此
You really understand all that stuff?
你真看得懂那东西?
Most of it.
大部分都懂
Your mother was a corporate animal once, as hard as that is to believe.
你妈以前还在大企业上班 很难相信吧
It's not.
不会
I always thought you could do whatever you wanted to if you put your mind to it.
我总觉得只要你愿意 没什么能难得倒你
So did Dad.
爸爸也是
You should do it, Mom.
你应该试试看的,妈
You should take over Dad's state Senate seat.
你应该接下爸爸的参议员席位
I can't do that.
我不行
Why not?
为什么不?
Being a state senator isn't a part-time job.
参议员不是兼♥职♥工作
I'd be gone all the time. We have a farm to run.
我会常常不在 我们还有农场要管理
Mom, I can take over the farm.
妈,农场上的事我可以做
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表