Without me, none of this would have happened.
没有我,这一切就不会发生了
Don't ever feel guilty about this. Do you hear me?
不要为这件事责怪自己 听到了吗?
I wouldn't have it any other way.
人难免一死
You're gonna be fine.
你不会有事的
Look at you.
看看你
You're a man now, Clark.
你是个大男人了,克拉克
A wonderful man.
一个很棒的男人
My...
我的…
My job is done.
我的任务已经完成
No, it's not, Mom.
不,才没有,妈
You can't say that.
你不能这样说
You have to fight this.
你得对抗它
I love you, Clark.
我爱你,克拉克
And just because I'm "gone..."
我的爱并不会…
"...it" doesn't mean my love goes with me.
因为我走了而消失
I will always be in your heart.
我会永远在你的心里
Always.
永远
I'm not gonna let you die.
我不会让你死的
I won't let you.
我不准你死
Baby.
宝贝
I don't mean to stop the presses, but I have a favor, Chlo.
我不是故意要阻止你发稿 但我要你帮忙,克洛
What else are cousins for? Shoot.
表姐妹就是要互相帮忙?说吧
You once mentioned that Lex Luthor spent time in the cuckoo's nest.
你曾提过莱克斯路德住过杜鹊窝
Why not write an exposé...
何不写一篇报导揭发…
...on the mental stability of the great bald hope of Kansas?
〝堪萨斯未来的希望〞 他的心理健康问题?
That would make a great story...
那会是很棒的报导
...if I could find any shred of evidence or a source that would talk.
如果我能找到一丝证据 或任何消息来源
There has to be something.
一定能我到的
There's lots of sex, lies and videotapes in Lex's vault.
莱克斯的地下室 肯定有见不得人的事
The problem is, he sleeps with the key under his pillow.
问题是,无法拿到他的钥匙
Why the sudden urge to take down Lex?
你为何急着拉莱克斯下台?
I'm just sick and tired of rich powermongers...
我只是受不了那些有钱有势的人
...who think they can win an election with their checkbook.
自认为凭着他们的支票 就能赢得选举
Not to mention the fact that he called me a "muffin peddler."
更别提他说我是〝卖♥♥松饼的小妹〞
Oh, so basically he hurt your feelings. Sort of. But that's beside the point.
喔,原来这一切是因为他伤了你 有一点啦,但那不是重点
You have to have something on that little hard drive of yours.
拜托,你一定可以查出个什么来
Actually Clark's professor at CKU was doing some investigating on LuthorCorp.
事实上克拉克的教授 在做一些路德企业的调查
Clark's professor? Yeah. He's writing a book.
克拉克的教授? 是的,他在写一本书
I actually followed him to a LuthorCorp warehouse downtown.
事实上我跟踪他到市中心 路德企业的仓库
And what did you see?
你发现了什么?
Nothing. Thanks to a little thing called security, I couldn't get near it.
什么都没有,多谢〝警卫〞这玩意充 我根本进不去
Well, now you have your trusty sidekick along for the ride.
现在你有个忠实的跟班 可以载你去了
Yeah? Yeah.
真的? 真的
Let's go.
我们走了
Hey. Maybe you can help me.
你好 或许你可以帮个忙
I'm trying to find the highway and I'm lost.
我想上高速公路但是迷路了
Hold on. I got a map.
等等,我有地图
Go.
快去
You know, this is a really nice car. Yeah, it is, isn't it?
你知道吗?这台车真的很棒 是啊,真的很棒
You know, you can't fully appreciate a car like this unless you sit in it.
这种车不坐进来看看 是无法了解它的好
Really? Come on. Yeah.
真的? 进来吧
Okay. Just for a minute.
好啊 你等一下
Go ahead.
进去吧
Yeah.
好
Ready for this? It's amazing. Yeah.
准备好了吗?真是神奇 是啊
If you look there, there's all sorts of really cool buttons.
你看那边有各种超酷的按钮
Okay, you have a pop-up thingy.
那是置物匣
Have a look. Yeah, you can put things, like, I don't "know..."
你可以打开看看 那里可以放…
...breath mints and all sorts of stuff.
薄荷口香糖等等之类的东西
Put coffee mugs.
放咖啡杯
How's the stereo? It's fantastic. Turn it up.
音响如何? 超酷的,可以开大声一点
And, yeah, well...
还有,嗯…
You know, I really gotta get back to work.
我得回去工作了
Right. Okay.
对喔,好吧
I love a man in uniform.
我喜欢穿制♥服♥的男人
Hey, how'd you get in here?
嘿,你怎么进来的?
Attention. Cobra Niner.
注意,紧急警报
This is Three-four-niner, come in.
349,请回答
Hey.
嘿
Thank you, Miss Andretti.
谢了,女超人
Hold it!
停下来!
There's gotta be a way to save my mom.
一定有方法救我妈
There must be. I'll do anything.
一定有,我什么都愿意做
There is one option, but I wouldn't recommend it.
是有个方法 但我不建议这么做
What is it?
怎么做?
No matter how malevolent he is...
不管乔艾尔有多凶残
...Jor-El represents your only connection with your past.
他都是你跟过去的唯一联结
Just tell me what it is.
只管告诉我该怎么做
The only way to save your mother is to destroy the Fortress.
救你♥妈♥的♥唯一方法 就是毁掉那座城♥堡♥
Jor-EI's will is controlling her virus through the crystals.
乔艾尔是透过那些水晶 控制她身体的病毒
If you bring down his Fortress, you will save your mother from his grip.
如果你毁了他的城♥堡♥ 就能救你妈脱离他的掌控
All he's ever done is try to ruin my life.
他只会毁了我的生活
Sadly, that was his legacy on Krypton as well.
很悲哀的是,他对克普顿也是如此
I want him gone.
我要他消失
If anyone is strong enough to get through this...
如果有任何人能坚强的撑过这关
"...it's" you, sweetheart.
那一定是你,甜心
You can't give up.
你不能放弃
You can't give up.
你不能放弃
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Mr. Kent, I'm so sorry, but I have to find Clark.
肯特先生,很抱歉 但我必须找到克拉克
He's not here, Chloe.
他不在这里,克洛
He's with his professor, is he? Yeah, they went to the cave.
他跟他的教授在一起? 是的,他们一起去山洞
I've gotta get to him. Okay, Milton Fine is not your ordinary Ph.D.
我必须找到他 米尔顿范恩不是一般的博士
I know about him. He's trying to help Martha.
我知道,他在想办法救玛莎
I don't know how helpful he's actually gonna be.
我不确定他能帮什么忙
I'll tear this place down piece by piece.
我要将这块地方夷为平地
Just tell me where to start.
告诉我该怎么开始
Right here.
用这个
Stab it into the console.
将这个插入控制盘
It'll trigger a self-destruct mechanism...
那会启动自我毁灭的机制
...and Jor-El and his Fortress will be forever gone.
乔艾尔和他的城♥堡♥就会永远消失
What is it? It was created to defeat your father.
这是什么? 那是用来打败你父亲的
But Zod was a man of peace. He would only use it as a last resort.
但查德是个和平人士 不到最后一刻他不会用
There was never a chance.
而当时并没有机会
There is now.
现在有了
You will never hurt my family again.
你再也不能伤害我的家庭了
I couldn't have done it without you.
这件事没有你还真办不到
You're the only one who could affect the Fortress.
你是唯一能够影响城♥堡♥的人
Now that you've accomplished your task, you're just a petty annoyance.
既然你已经完成任务 就只是个讨厌鬼了
The meteor rock. You're not even Kryptonian, are you?
陨石 你不是克普顿人?
I was created by Kryptonians...
克普顿创造了我
"...but" I'm a whole lot smarter.
但我比他们聪明多了
You are free, General Zod.
你自♥由♥了,查德将军
Zod?
查德?
The one true Kryptonian.
一位真正的克普顿人
Finally he will rid this fertile planet of the scourge of humans...
有一天他会除掉 在这丰饶的地球上的该死人类
...and create Krypton here on Earth.
在地球上创建另一个克普顿王国
Everything you said to me was a lie.
你告诉我的一切都是谎言
When you were talking about Jor-EI, you really were talking about Zod.
你说关于乔艾尔的事 事实上说的就是查德
Jor-El didn't infect my mother, did he? You did!
伤害我母亲的不是乔艾尔,对不对? 是你!
To think that you would sacrifice your Kryptonian heritage...
没想到你为了个原始人类
...for a single "Homo sapien."
竟然愿意牺牲克普顿的传承
You are a pitiful disgrace.
你真是可悲的耻辱
Goodbye, Kal-EI.
再见了,凯尔
Welcome to our new home, General Zod.
欢迎来到我们的新家,查德将军
Clark?
克拉克?
Clark?
克拉克?
Chloe.
克洛
Oh, my God!
喔,老天爷!
It's gone.
不见了
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表