I think maybe it's "time..."
我想,我们也许都该…
...we both stop trying to hold on to the people we've "lost..."
停止被失去的亲人牵绊着
...and start turning to the ones we still have in our lives.
转而来关心还在世的人
Yeah, I think you're right.
我想你是对的
You're freezing. Oh, no, I'm okay.
你受凉了 我很好
No, I'm gonna get you a blanket.
我帮你拿条毯子
范恩先生? 范恩先生
Senor Fine? Senor Fine.
Hello?
哈罗?
Lex?
莱克斯?
No. No, I don't know where she is, but I can find out.
不,不,我不知道她在哪里 不过我查得出来
I'll call you as soon as I know anything.
我一有珠丝马迹 会马上打电♥话♥给你
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
Lana warned us her roommate was nosy.
拉娜的确有个很多管闲事的室友
You look worse than Lana.
你看起来比拉娜还糟
So you're gonna go all Mrs. Brady on me? Bring me some chicken soup?
这么有爱心啊? 你该不会要炖鸡汤给我吃吧?
No. I'm here because I'm worried about my friend.
我并不是因为你而来的
Lana's boyfriend just broke up with her. She's really vulnerable and depressed.
拉娜刚跟男友分手 她现在非常脆弱,也很消况
The last thing she needs is to flunk out of school because she's out partying.
她现在最不需要的… 就是因为过度玩乐而被退学
And you think it's your business? I know it's my business.
你凭什么管? 我不只要管而已…
If you don't tell me what you guys are taking all night...
如果你不告诉我 你们整晚都在做什么
"...I'll" make it the university's business too.
我还会让学校插手管这件事
Chill. Lana hasn't been "partying..."
用不着这么紧张 拉娜并不是在玩
"...and" she isn't moping around, mourning her high-school sweetheart.
她也没有跟我们哭诉… 跟她青梅竹马分手的事
Well, she isn't exactly acting like herself.
可是她最近的行为反常
The two of you look like poster children for the Betty Ford Clinic.
而且你们两个看起来像活强尸
Look, I told you to let it go. Now I'm done talking with you.
我叫你别管这档事 我跟你没什么好说的了
No. What is she taking? Drugs?
不行,她在吸毒吗?
You're so small-minded. No wonder Lana came to us.
你真没有想像力 难怪拉娜来找我们
Came to you for what?
找你们做什么?
That's between Lana and her loved ones.
这是拉娜和她亲人之间的事
Alley, what is it? What's happening?
爱丽,你怎么了? 你怎么了?
Near-death experience.
濒死经历
It's a compound, meteor rock.
是陨石的混合物
Oh, my God.
我的老天
I need an ambulance, please. It's an emergency. At Poss House, room 1170.
我需要一辆救护车 波斯校含,第1170室
Please, I don't wanna die.
救救我,我不想死
Oh, God.
我的天
Lance?
蓝斯?
What are you doing? Getting rid of the evidence.
你在干嘛? 销毁证据
Evidence?
证据?
Alley, she's dead.
是爱丽… 她死了
What? What happened to her?
什么?发生什么事了?
I warned her there's only so many times you could die before you stay that way.
我警告过她 这实验做多了真会过到鬼
Did your serum kill her?
是你的血清杀了她?
My serum didn't do anything. She did it to herself.
跟我的血清无关 是她害死自己的
Well, I'm willing to take my chances. I need you to send me back.
我愿意冒这个险 我要你带我回去
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了不成?
The police could be here any minute. I gotta get out of here.
警♥察♥马上就到了 我要闪人了
Then we better hurry. What the hell is this?
那我们得快点 这是什么?
Those are the keys to a very expensive Porsche, parked outside.
一辆保时捷的钥匙… 停在外面的那一辆
Figured they'd cover the cost for one more trip to the other side.
它的价值足以 让你再带我到阴问一趟
You stole a Porsche? No. I borrowed it from a friend.
你偷了一辆保时捷? 不,我跟一个朋友借的
And he wants it back.
而这个朋友想把它要回来
Lex.
莱克斯
Cool thing about expensive cars, they all come with GPS tracking.
名车的好处在于… 它们都有卫星追踪系统
Lex, I can explain.
莱克斯,我可以解释
Lex? Lex Luthor?
莱克斯? 莱克斯路德?
Dumb bitch. I never should have let you in on this.
可恶的贱♥人♥ 我根本不该让你参予这个实验
Lance, please wait. I'm out of here.
蓝斯,等等 我要闪人了
You're not going till the authorities get...
警♥察♥来之前,你哪儿也别想去
Lana!
拉娜
Say goodbye, jackass. I'm gone.
说再见吧,浑蛋 我走了
Mom?
妈?
I used to practice this for hours when you were young.
你还小的时候 我常常一练就练好几个钟头
Before Julian was born.
在朱利安出生之前
You'd sit next to me, quiet as a mouse. Such a good little boy.
你就坐在我身边,安安静静的 好个乖孩子
Never could get that part right.
我老是在这里弹错
I was injected with a hypodermic full of some kind of chemical.
我刚被注射了一针化学物质
I must have gone into shock and... Now you're dead.
我一定是休克了 你死了
This is just a delusion.
这只不过是幻象
Like last time?
就跟上次一样?
What was it then that brought you to me?
上次是什么把你带到我身边的?
Oh, yes.
噢,对了
You were shot after meeting with the man you hired...
你想让自己当选参议员…
...to destroy Jonathan Kent's "reputation..."
便雇个人来破坏强纳森肯特的名誉
...so you could become senator.
他却朝你背后开了一枪…
How'd that turn out, by the way?
那件事的结果如你意吗?
If you're my dead mother, wouldn't you know?
如果你真的是我死去的母亲 你该知道
It was a rhetorical question, Alexander. Of course I know.
这是假设性的问题,亚力山大 我当然知道
You ignored everything I showed you.
你不遵守我给你的忠告
The life you could've had, if only you had made a different choice.
如果你做不一样的选择… 你的人生将大大不同
And what choice is that?
什么忠告?
You think the path you've chosen isn't going to hurt? It will.
你以为你的选择伤不了你吗? 你错了
More than you can ever imagine.
错的离谱了
You're not the only one that's going to suffer.
你不会是唯一受苦的人
Feel the beautiful flowers, laid barren by an emptiness that can never be filled.
想想那些因无人照顾 而凋零的花朵
Unless I keep you here.
除非我把你留在这儿
Stay with me, Alexander.
留在我身边,亚力山大
Don't let the blood wash away what's left of your soul.
别让肮脏的血抹灭你仅有的灵魂
What are you talking about? What blood?
你在说些什么? 什么血?
Of all the people you're going to murder.
那些将被你杀死的人的血
No!
不!
My God, this stuff's got a kick.
我的天,这玩意好厉害
What happened? I was looking for Lana...
怎么了? 我在找拉娜…
...and I found your body.
却找到你躺在这儿
I figured, if the green stuff killed you, the other one would bring you back.
如果这绿色的玩意杀死你… 我猜另一个针筒可救活你
What? You were already dead. I figured I'd take a chance.
干嘛?你已经死了 我想反正没坏处
We have to help Lana. Lana was here?
我们得帮拉娜 拉娜在这儿?
Where is she, Lex?
她在哪里?莱克斯?
Chloe, I got your message. What happened?
克洛,我收到你的留言了 发生什么事了?
Lex died. What?
莱克斯死了 什么?
Don't worry, I brought him back to life.
别担心,我把他救回来了
He said Lana's about to take a cruise down the river Styx if we don't find her.
他说如果不赶快找到拉娜 她就要走到奈何桥的另一头了
Chloe, what's happening? You want the short story?
克洛,到底发生什么事? 我说重点就好,好吗?
Lana and her friends have been taking trips to the great beyond.
拉娜和她的新朋友 最近常到阴问闲逛
They're using a meteor-rock cocktail to prolong their near-death experience.
他们用一种陨石做成的药水 来加长他们的濒死经历
But if we don't find her in "time..."
可是如果我们不赶快找到她
...she may never come back from her next little jaunt.
她这次可能就再也回不来了
So they kill themselves and come back to life?
所以他们先自杀 再被急救回来?
Yeah. Why would Lana do something like that?
对 拉娜为什么要做这样的事?
Because she's hurting, Clark.
因为她不好受,克拉克
I mean, she won't talk to you or to me.
我是说… 她不跟你和我说话
Maybe she seeks comfort from the people who care about her most.
也许她想从最爱她的人那里 寻求一点慰籍…
The two people she knows love her unconditionally.
毫不保留爱她的那两个
Her parents. Yes.
她父母 没错
How are we gonna find her?
我们要怎么找到她?
Well, thanks to Homeland Security...
这要感谢国安局…
...being on a college campus is akin to wearing an electronic ankle bracelet.
身处大学学区… 就如同带上一条可追踪的脚链
A student ID can be tracked anywhere, anytime.
我们可以追踪任何一张学生证
All we have to do is find out where she's been using it and hope she's still alive.
只要找到她最近出没的场所 希望可以有效缩小搜寻范围
Figured I'd find a junkie where needles are.
要找毒虫 就往有针头的地方找
Let me help.
让我帮你
Tell Alley I said hi.
帮我问候爱丽
Lana, are you okay?
拉娜,你还好吗?
Clark, please help me. I need them. I need them.
克拉克,求求你帮我 我需要他们
Lana.
拉娜
Please. Clark!
帮帮我 克拉克!
Clark!
克拉克!
Do you know how much trouble you caused me? You freshmen...
你们这些大一新生 造成我非常多的困扰
We need to help him.
我们得帮他
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表