Like what? Like this.
比方说? 比方说像这样…
Oh, my God, did you see her face?
喔,天啊,你看到她的表情了吗?
She's all like:
她好像…
Oh, didn't we tell you?
我们没告诉你吗?
You get to live forever.
你会长生不老
Cool.
太棒了
I don't know what's going on with Lana.
我不晓得拉娜是怎么了
But I went over to the sorority house to say hi...
但我跑去姐妹会之家跟她打招呼…
...and one of the pretty plastic people told me she was still asleep...
其中一个塑胶美人出来告诉我说 她还在睡觉
...at 3:00 in the afternoon.
下午三点咧!
Yeah, I tried calling her too, but she won't pick up.
我也一直试着打电♥话♥给她 但她都没接
Maybe she needs a little space.
或许她需要一点空间
Or some serious deprogramming. What do you mean?
或需要被洗洗♥脑♥ 什么意思?
Well, I'm pulling up some information for a story I'm working on...
我正在为一篇报导 进行调查…
...and I think there's more going on at that house...
我觉得那姐妹会之家怪怪的…
...than pedicures and pillow fights.
不光只是美容、睡衣派对而已
I think you better get over here...
我想你最好过来一趟…
Hey. Clark.
嘿 克拉克
What do you got? Besides a heart attack?
有何进展? 除了我心脏病发作之外?
Okay, six years ago Tri Psi was just your regular sorority...
六年前,三合一姐妹会 只是一般的姐妹会…
...and then their new president took over.
后来新的会长接手后就变质了
Buffy Sanders. Yeah.
巴菲山德斯 是的
After that, they became the most exclusive sorority at Met U.
之后它成为大都会大学 最隐密的姐妹会
They get more pledges than any other Greek sorority every year...
她们每年比其他姐妹会 吸引更多新人上门
...but they only choose one girl to be part of Tri Psi.
但三合一每次只挑一人
Lana. Yeah.
拉娜 没错
It looks like she's a member for life.
看来她拿到终生会员了
According to this, ever since Buffy Sanders took over...
根据这上面记载 自从巴菲山德斯接手后…
...not one Tri Psi has ever left the sisterhood.
三合一成员从没有一个脱离该会
Think that has something to do with the way Lana's been acting?
你想这和拉娜近来的举止有关吗?
I think that there's only one way that we can be sure.
只有一个办法可以探出真♥相♥…
A costume party? It's the perfect cover...
化装舞会? 这是很好的掩饰…
...for us to get in there and poke around.
让我们混进去 探查究竟
I hate costumes.
我讨厌穿道具服
Invitation?
邀请函呢?
Right, invitation.
对,邀请函…
I had one when I was at the nail salon...
我去做指甲时还带在身边的…
...and then, of course, I went to get waxed and to the tanning bed.
结果我后来还去蜡除毛 用紫外线床…
So I...
所以我…
Carlos, do you remember where I put it?
卡罗斯,你记不记得我把它放到哪了?
Carlos?
卡罗斯?
No. No, I don't.
不…我不记得了
I'm not supposed to let you in without an invitation.
没有邀请函不能让你们进去
But I won't tell if you don't, carlos.
只要你不讲,我就让你进去,卡罗斯
Great. Okay, well...
太好了,好吧…
Let's go, carlos. Sorry.
咱们走吧,卡罗斯 抱歉
So Carlos, huh?
卡罗斯?
It starts with a C.
卡♥通♥的卡
Don't you think the cape was a little much?
你不觉得这彼风有点多余吗?
I kind of like it. It's not too bad.
我还挺喜欢的 不太坏
It's the mask. It slides around. I can hardly see anything sometimes.
就是面具经常滑来滑去 有时根本看不到东西
Why don't you check upstairs, see if you can find anything.
你到楼上去看看 是否能找出任何蛛丝马迹
I'll scope things out down here.
我就在楼下这里观察
Lf you see Lana... I'll let her know that you're here.
万一看到拉娜的话… 我会告诉她你在这里
Lana!
拉娜
Lana. Hey!
拉娜 嘿!
Go play with your six-shooter. Me and the kitty-cat here need to have a talk.
去玩你的枪吧 我和小野猫有话要谈
What are you doing in here? I was looking for the bathroom.
你在这里做什么? 我在找洗手间
Hot tub!
到热水池啰!
Sorry, Buff.
抱歉吧菲
Come on, let's go.
来吧,咱们走
Lana, what is wrong with you?
拉娜,你究竟怎么了?
I'm having fun. You should try it sometime.
我正玩得很开心呢 你偶尔也该试试
What if Clark saw you with that guy?
万一被克拉克看到你和那人呢?
You remember Clark, right? Your boyfriend?
你还记得克拉克吧? 你的男朋友?
The one who cares about you more than anything?
那个把你看成天底下最重要的人?
You sure know how to ruin a party, don't you?
你还真是个扫兴鬼,不是吗?
Lana, I don't know what's going on, but this isn't you.
拉娜,我不晓得到底怎么了 但你不是这样的人啊
You wouldn't hurt clark like this.
你不可能会这样伤害克拉克的
I'm sorry, chloe.
对不起,克洛…
But you shouldn't have come here.
你不应该到这里来的
Oh, sweetie, this isn't a movie.
亲爱的,这可不是电影…
Never confront a vampire when they're hungry.
吸血鬼饥渴时,绝对不要和它们硬杠上
Even if they are your best friend.
即便他们是你的知己也不成
Clark. Please help me.
克拉克,求求你救我
Lana?
拉娜?
Frankly, I don't know what else to try.
老实讲,我不晓得还能怎么办…
We've given her a transfusion. There's no improvement.
我们帮她输了血 但是完全没有改善迹象
What's wrong with her?
她怎么了?
As near as we can tell...
就我们所知…
...she's been infected with some sort of rabies-like virus.
她被感染了类似狂犬病的病毒
It was probably transmitted in the saliva of whatever animal bit her.
大概是从咬到她的动物唾液感染的
It's attacking her red blood cells, preventing them from regenerating.
病毒侵噬她的红血球 阻止红血球的再生功能
Is there anything you can do?
你能救她吗?
We can keep up the transfusions and hope she stabilizes.
我们可以一直给她输血 希望能维持病情稳定
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
You have to fight it, Chloe.
你得振作,克洛
You have to fight it.
你一定要战胜它
Is she all right?
她还好吧?
Professor, what are you doing here?
教授,你在这里做什么?
Visiting a sick colleague.
探望一位生病的同事
Though he seems to be doing better than your friend.
他的情况比你的朋友还乐观
What happened to her? She was bitten.
她怎么了? 她被咬了
By what?
被什么咬了?
I know how this is gonna sound...
我知道这听起来很荒诞…
...but I think she was attacked by a vampire.
但我认为她是被吸血鬼咬的
There's no such thing as vampires. I know what I saw, professor.
世界上没有吸血鬼 我知道我看到的一切,教授
She's lost a lot of blood, and the transfusion didn't work...
她失好多血 输血也没用…
...because she's infected by some weird strain of rabies.
因为她被感染上某种怪异的狂犬病毒
Rabies?
狂犬病?
You might wanna have a word with your buddy Lex Luthor.
或许你该去找你的朋友 莱克斯路德谈谈
Lex? Yeah, ask him about Project 1138.
莱克斯? 没错,问他关于1138企画案
You got that just from looking at chloe's chart?
你光看克洛的病历就晓得?
I recognize the symptoms from my research at LuthorCorp.
我调查路德公♥司♥时 看过这症状
Now, you wanna play 20 Questions or save your friend's life?
你到底要一直问下去 还是要救你朋友性命?
How could you be so stupid?
你怎能如此愚蠢?
You never leave anyone alive. You have to finish them off.
永远不能留活口 你得一口气做掉他们
Or turn them by making them drink your blood.
或者让他们喝你的血 让他们变成吸血鬼
Oh, that guy Carlos saw you.
那个叫卡罗斯的家伙看到你了
His name's clark. Oh, whatever.
他的名字叫克拉克 随便啦
He saw you feeding. And he was sneaking around my room.
他看到你吸血 他还在我房♥间里东翻西找
That's two strikes. I'm not waiting for a third.
那已经两次了 绝对不能有第三次
He's my boyfriend. So?
他是我男朋友 那又怎样?
Lana, you are going to live forever now.
拉娜,你现在已经得到永生
He's gonna get old and withered and sag in places you don't wanna see sagging.
他将来会变老变皱,肌肉松弛 你看了会倒胃口
You're special, he's not. Deal.
你很特别,他才不呢 面对现实吧
What are you gonna do to him?
你打算如何对付他?
Me? Oh, honey, this is your freshman mess.
我?喔,亲爱的 这是你第一次把事情搞砸
Find Clark and bring him back here...
去找克拉克,把他带来这里
...with just enough life in him so we can all have a taste...
让他留一口气 好让我们也能分一杯羹…
...or you're the one we'll be feeding off of tonight.
否则你便是我们今晚的主食
Lex.
莱克斯
Project 1138, what is it?
什么是1138企画案?
I never heard of it. Don't lie to me.
我从没听说过 别对我说谎
I know it has something to do with rabies.
我知道那和狂犬病有关
Chloe's in the hospital dying from it right now.
克洛正因此在医院里奄奄一息
And I think Lana's been infected too.
我想拉娜也被感染了
Lana? No more games.
拉娜? 别再玩把戏了
If you know anything about what's going on, you gotta tell me right now.
如果你晓得究竟是怎么回事 现在就告诉我
Before it's too late.
否则就太迟了
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表