Look for anything my dad might warn me about.
找找看有没有 我爸警告我的事物
Okay, it might take a minute.
好,大概要花几分钟
I can't exactly search for a file called "My evil scheme. "
我查不到一个叫做 〝我的邪恶计划〞的档案
Have you thought that if Lionel knows your secret...
你想过吗 如果李涅发现了你的秘密…
...he might have told...
他有可能告诉…
Lex?
莱克斯?
Knowledge is power. Lionel would never level the field.
知识就是力量 李涅不会把这种力量分给别人的
I guess this is one rare time...
我想这是唯一一次…
...when we have to put our faith in the Luthor family dysfunction.
我们得对路德家的 家庭问题有信心的时候
Locked out. Check his calendar.
被锁住了 查查他的行事历
All right. I'm multitasking as fast as I can.
好,我已经尽快 同时在进行很多事了
Leon Rowland? Who's that?
李昂洛蓝? 他是谁?
Lionel has an interview tomorrow with the "Inquisitor's" top reporter...
李涅明天好像要跟 《询问报》的大记者访谈
...regarding something called "The Weapon. "
要谈有关〝武器〞的事情
Then at the Pentagon.
然后又要去五角大厦
Looks like the mysterious weapon is the hot topic this week.
看来这个神秘武器 是本周热门话题
Maybe it's not so mysterious.
或许不是太神秘
Wait, you think that you might be the weapon Lionel's talking about?
等等,你会不会就是 李涅所说的〝武器〞?
I bought us coffees.
我买♥♥了咖啡
But after a three-hour conversation with Lois, they got a bit cold.
但是跟露意丝谈了三小时后 咖啡有点冷掉了
I can't wait to read all about Lex and Lana in tomorrow's early edition.
我等不及看明天报纸 关于莱克斯跟拉娜的报导了
She's not like that.
她不是那种人
Believe it or not, she's a great listener.
不管你相不相信 她很善于倾听
And with everything that's been going "on... "
最近发生这么多事情…
...she's been a wonderful outlet for me.
她对我来讲是 很棒的倾诉对象
It looks like I'm not the only one who needs an outlet.
看来某人也需要个倾诉对象
Lana, something's happened.
拉娜 发生了一些事
I've been wrestling with whether or not I should let you in on it.
我一直在挣扎该不该告诉你
But, when all is said and done...
但是想了那么多之后…
...you're the one person in the world I can share it with.
我发现你是唯一一个 能跟我分享这件事的人
I've been working on something.
我最近在进行一个计划
Something bigger than either of us.
这个计划比我们自己重要的多
Lex, whatever it is, I trust you. This isn't about trusting me anymore.
莱克斯,不管是什么事我都信任你 这不是信不信任我的问题
It's about trusting you.
重点是你信不信任自己
It's about how deep you wanna get involved, and knowing when to say stop.
这跟你想涉入多深 还有什么时候想退出有关
Lana, what I'm about to show "you... "
拉娜 我让你看这个东西…
...means you're all in.
就代表你也会涉入
A hundred percent.
百分之百
What is this place?
这个地方是做什么用的?
The future.
这里是未来
I'd like you to be by my side when it arrives.
当这个时刻到来时 我希望你在我身边
You've been collecting viruses?
你在收集病毒?
The most deadly on the planet.
而且是世上最强的病毒
What are you gonna do with them?
你要拿来做什么?
Change the world.
改变这个世界
Lana, we've been able to alter the viruses...
拉娜 我们可以改变这些病毒…
...transforming them into the ultimate vaccine.
把病毒转化成万能疫苗
One shot of this, and theoretically you'd be "protected... "
只要打一针 理论上你就可以…
...from any disease that could be unleashed.
不受任何被释放的疾病侵袭
Unleashed?
释放?
By whom?
谁释放那些疾病?
Well, according to Fine...
根据范恩的情报…
...the CIA believes the black spacecraft might be the first of many.
中情局认为那艘黑色太空船 就是释放病毒的来源之一
Listen, you need to keep this between the two of us.
你不能把这件事告诉别人
Fine doesn't know we're developing the vaccine here.
连范恩都不知道 我们在这研发疫苗
I thought you two were working together.
你们不是合作伙伴吗?
Why don't you trust him anymore?
你为什么不相信他?
Because I think he might be reporting back to something a little higher up.
因为我觉得他会把状况 回报至某种高层
You found the ship?
你我到太空船了?
I was tracking Fine and he led me directly to it.
我追踪范恩才找到船
But that's not the intriguing part.
但那不是最有趣的地方
These two photographs were taken a hundredth of a second apart.
这两张照片问隔只有百分之一秒
Where did he go?
他去哪了?
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Do you think he came out of that ship like the others?
你觉得他也是 从太空船来的人?
That's why I was going along with him.
所以我才会跟他合作
I thought I could buy some time to find his weakness.
我以为可以拖延时间 我到他的弱点
But I'm starting to think he doesn't have one.
可是我开始觉得 他没有弱点了
He might.
或许有
After the meteor shower, when I found your dad in that strange trance...
流星雨过后 当我发现你♥爸♥恍恍降总时
...he grabbed me, and he told me how to stop them.
他抓住我 告诉我怎么阻止他们
Hi, this is the Kent residence. Leave a message.
嗨,这里是肯特家 请留言
Martha, it's Lionel.
玛莎,我是李涅
I know things are strained...
我知道最近我们关系有点紧绷
...but something's going on that Clark needs to know about.
但有件事情克拉克得知道
Please. Call me as soon as you get this.
拜托 请在听到留言后马上回电
Jonathan.
强纳森
How long, Martha?
多久了,玛莎?
What?
什么?
How long have you had feelings for Lionel Luthor?
你喜欢李涅路德多久了?
It's not like that.
事情不是那样的
I want you to be happy, sweetheart. I've always "just... "
我希望你能开心,甜心 我一直都希望…
Just wanted you to be happy...
你能幸福开心…
...but not with him.
但不是跟他在一起
Jonathan.
强纳森
You know you're the only man I've ever loved.
你知道你是我唯一爱过的人啊
It's "been... "
这段时间…
...so hard without you.
没有你的日子真的很难熬
Your voice, your touch.
你的声音、你的抚模
I miss you so much.
都让我好坏念
I miss you too, sweetheart.
我也很想念你,甜心
Why did you have to leave me?
你为什么得离开我?
I'm sorry, Martha. I didn't have any choice.
抱歉,玛莎 我没得选择
And soon, neither will a lot of other innocent people.
很快的 很多无辜的人也将跟我一样
Are you talking about Lionel? What is it? What is he doing?
你是说李涅吗? 他到底在干什么?
He's going to drown you all in your own blood.
他会让你们不得好死
Just like he did me.
就像他对我所做的一样
Like he did you? What...?
就像他对你所做的? 什么意思?
Martha, I'm sorry. But, you've got to tell Clark there is no other choice.
玛莎,很抱歉 你得告诉克拉克,他没有选择
Lionel Luthor has to die.
李涅路德一定得死
Jonathan.
强纳森
He has to.
他必须死
Jonathan?
强纳森?
He was standing right here. Like he was still alive.
他就站在这里 就像他还活着一样
He said Lionel was gonna drown us all in blood.
他说李涅会让我们不得好死
What does that mean? I don't know.
什么意思? 我不知道
Mom, I think it might have something to do with Lionel using me as a weapon.
妈,我想这大概跟 李涅计划利用我当武器有关
But, Clark, you would never go along with that.
但是克拉克 你是不会顺从他的
What if he found a way to control me?
如果他找到控制我的方法 怎么办?
Maybe that's what Dad's come to stop.
搞不好爸就是要阻止这个
All this time I thought Lionel was making up for his past.
我一直以为李涅 在补偿过去做的坏事
Mom, it's not your fault.
妈,这不是你的错
Lionel has been manipulating all of us.
李涅一直在操纵我们所有人
Clark, he said something else.
克拉克,他还说了别的事
I think he meant Lionel had something to do with his death.
我想他是说 李涅跟他的死有关
We've tracked Milton Fine to the Midwestern United States.
我们追踪米尔顿范恩到中西部
We're working to narrow his coordinates. We'll let you know.
目前正在缩小他所在的座标范围 我们会再通知你
Sir, please be advised unofficial data... Good evening, Mr. Luthor.
非正式的资料… 路德先生
May I?
可以喝杯酒吗?
Please, help yourself.
请自便
Everybody else does.
其他人也都是这样
Some say the toast came about...
有人说敬酒的由来…
...by a man who feared that his drink had been poisoned.
是有个人害怕自己的酒被下毒
But he was a quick-witted man.
不过他是个聪明人
He joyfully clanked his mug with the mugs of his mates...
他开心的拿自己的杯子 去碰朋友的杯子
...sloshing his lethal beverage into everyone's drink with cheer.
让自己的酒 洒到所有人的杯子里
A simple tap, then, must be a sign of trust.
如果是轻轻一碰 那一定是信任对方的象征
I'm not really thirsty.
我其实没那么渴
I thought we had an agreement.
我以为我们之间约定好了
You would inform me of the virus's progress.
你答应要告诉我病毒的状况
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表