Jor-El wants me to kill...
乔艾尔要我杀了…
...the person who will be the vessel.
当宿主的那个人
Zod will possess a human form.
查德会寄宿在一个肉体上
Destroy Earth just as he did Krypton.
他会摧毁地球 就像他摧毁克普顿一样
But I can't kill anyone.
可是,我不能杀人
You of all people should know that.
这点你应该最能了解
Clark...
克拉克…
...the real test of a hero...
英雄真正的考验…
...is knowing when the greater good will be served by an evil act.
是了解到,有时必须以一件恶事 成就更伟大的善举
To save the Earth...
为了抢救地球…
...the cost of one life is the price that must be paid.
牺牲一个人的性命 是必须付出的代价
Even if that life is your son?
即使是你儿子的性命 也无所谓?
Lex is the vessel of Zod.
莱克斯就是查德的宿主
He was abducted this morning.
他今天早上被捉走了
Out of Maier's field.
就在梅尔的田那边
Maier's field, you say?
你是说梅尔的田?
Lex?
莱克斯?
Lex?
莱克斯?
Son.
儿子
Are you all right? Everything feels different.
你还好吗? 感觉统统不一样了
Clark told me they'd taken you. What happened, son?
克拉克说他们把你捉走 出什么事了,儿子?
Are you hurt?
你有受伤吗?
You tried to warn me about Fine, but I didn't listen.
你警告过我范恩这个人 可惜我没听进去
You never have.
你就是不听我的
No matter what I give you...
无论我要给你什么…
"... the" things you've always wanted were beyond your grasp.
你总是想要那些 你得不到的东西
This time you've overreached yourself.
这一次你玩过火了
Did you come out here to lecture me or to help me?
你是来教训我 还是来帮我的?
It's too late to do either, isn't it?
无论如何都太迟了 对不对?
You made a deal with the devil.
你跟魔鬼打交道
He always comes to collect.
势必得付出代价
Lex.
莱克斯
Dad, are you okay?
爸,你还好吧? 他们对你做了什么?莱克斯?
What have they turned you into?
他们把你变成什么了?
Lex.
莱克斯
I thought I'd never see you again.
我还以为 我再也见不到你了
It's okay.
没事了
What happened?
出什么事了?
I've been given a gift.
我得到天赋的能力
Your hand. There's not a scratch on it.
你的手 连一点伤也没有
You need to know the truth about me.
你必须知道我的真实状况
They've turned you into one of them.
他们把你变成和他们一样
I have their abilities...
我拥有他们的能力…
"... but" it's still me.
不过,我还是我
Lana...
拉娜…
"... I'd" never lie to you.
我绝对不会欺骗你
How could I keep something like this...
我怎么能不将这件事…
...from the person I care about most?
告诉我最在乎的人?
Lex.
莱克斯
I overheard Clark and Chloe talking.
我偷听到克拉克和克洛的对话
Now that you're "back... "
如今你回来了…
...Clark...
克拉克…
"... he's" going to try and kill you.
他会设法杀了你
It's fear, Lana.
那是一种恐惧,拉娜
My father's infected him with it.
是我爸爸让他感染上的恐惧
Like he used to do to me.
他以前对我也是如此
Clark can't stand the fact that I'm different now.
克拉克无法接受 我如今已然不同的事实
There's someplace I need to go. Take me with you.
我还得去某个地方 带我一起去
No.
不
Hey.
嘿
Know that I'll always love you.
你要知道 我会永远爱着你
You're talking like we'll never see each other again.
你说的好像 我们再也见不到对方了
That's your choice.
这由你决定
If you want us to be together...
如果你要我们在一起…
...meet me on the roof of LuthorCorp Plaza.
就到路德公♥司♥大厦的顶楼 跟我会合
I'll be there tonight.
我晚上会去那里
You found Lex.
你找到莱克斯了
Yeah. He was...
对,他…
"... in" the field. He's... He's not...
就在田里 他…他不是…
He's changed.
他已经改变了
What happened to you?
你出什么事了?
Everything Fine has been doing is...
范恩所做的一切都是…
It was meant to prepare Lex.
为了帮莱克斯作好准备
Somehow he now possesses the same powers as you, Clark.
不知为什么 他现在有跟你相同的超能力
You can't begin to imagine what he's gonna do with them.
很难想像 他打算如何运用他的超能力
Why do you say that?
你何出此言?
He wasn't raised like you, Clark.
他跟你的教养不同,克拉克
I taught him to survive at any cost, to be completely ruthless.
我教导他为了生存要不计一切代价 要不择手段
Maybe that's what'll save him. There's still a part of Lex that can fight this.
也许他可以因此得救 这代表莱克斯还有抵抗的能力
You see that in him because you want to.
你看到这一点 是因为你对他有期望
There's always been a dark force at work inside him.
他体内总是有一股 巨大的黑色势力存在
I don't wanna hurt Lex.
我不想伤害莱克斯
If Zod is as evil as you believe him to be...
如果查德有你想的那么邪恶…
"... it's" easy to understand why he chose Lex to inhabit as his vessel.
就不难了解 他为何挑莱克斯当他的宿主了
What about Lana?
那么拉娜呢?
Someone very close to you.
一个跟你很亲近的人
She's a big part of his life right now.
现在她已是他生命中 重要的一部分
Be careful what you decide to do, Clark.
如何决定要谨慎 克拉克
Which one are you willing to sacrifice?
你愿意牺牲哪一个?
If you'll be 20,000 feet above the ground, might as well do it in luxury.
反正是要上两万英吸高空 不如给他搞得豪华一点
Well, enjoy it while you can.
哦,你就尽情享受好了
If our flight hadn't been canceled, I'd never feel comfortable doing this.
要不是我们的班次被取消 我不可能自在上他们的飞机
Well, you might wanna start finding your comfort zone.
哦,你就开始找寻 你最自在的搭机方式吧
This isn't gonna be the last time you're invited to fly the Luthor skies.
这绝对不会是你最后一次 受邀搭路德公♥司♥的飞机
This is just a friendly gesture.
这只是一种善意的举动
Right.
对
Look, another friendly gesture.
你看,又是一个善意的举动
Card's for you.
有给你的卡片
Lionel can be a very generous man.
李涅是个很慷慨的人
I'm not interested in a relationship with Lionel or anyone.
我没兴趣跟李涅或任何人交往
Really? Yes.
真的? 对
Or are you just worried about how Clark would take it?
也许你只是 担心克拉克的反应吧?
Okay. Enough said.
好,我说够了
Lex!
莱克斯!
Lex!
莱克斯!
You'll never find him. Lana, he's in trouble.
你别想找到他 拉娜,他有麻烦了
I suppose you're gonna tell me you came here to help.
我想你是要对我说 你是来帮他的?
I don't want anything to happen to him. Like what?
我不希望他出事 出什么事?
Having your best friend turn against you?
被最好的朋友出♥卖♥♥♥吗?
I heard you and Chloe talking about killing Lex.
我有听到 你对克洛说要杀莱克斯
I don't know how you knew he was gonna come back different...
我不晓得你何以得知 他回来之后会变得不一样…
...but I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
不过,我想 也没什么好意外的
Lana, you can't stay with him. He's not what you think.
拉娜,你不能跟他在一起 他不是你想像的那样子
He told me his secret and it doesn't change the way that I feel about him.
他把他的秘密都告诉我了 我对他的感情不会因而改变
What's happened, it doesn't scare you?
这种变化 不会让你感到害怕?
I am not going to abandon Lex.
我不会抛弃莱克斯
Neither am I.
我也不会
Listen, Fine would not give him powers without expecting something in return.
听着,范恩给他超能力 绝对不会没有交换条件
It's not over, Lana.
事情还没完,拉娜
I can help him if you tell me where he is.
我可以帮他 只要你告诉我他的下落
How do I know you won't hurt him?
我怎么知道 你会不会伤害他?
You know me. No, I don't.
你了解我 不,我不了解
You have all these different sides to you. I can't tell if any of them is the real you.
你有太多不同的层面了 我看不出哪一面才是真正的你
If you have ever really cared about me...
如果你真的 曾经在乎过我…
"... tell" me what's happening to Lex.
就告诉我 莱克斯到底怎么了
Lana, please. You don't trust me.
拉娜,求求你 你不相信我
You've never trusted me, have you?
你从来就没相信过我 对不对?
I don't know how I could have ever loved you.
我不明白 我怎么可能会爱过你
And to think her loyalty could have been yours...
她的忠诚 原可能是属于你的…
"... if" you'd been honest with her.
只要你能对她诚实的话
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表