What did you do?
你做了什么?
Super shake.
喔,大摇特摇
Not bad. Not bad.
还不赖
I am not crazy. No one's saying that.
我没有疯 没人那样说
Then why won 't you believe me?
那你们为什么不相信我?
I saw a ship crash in the meteor shower.
我在流星雨看到一艘船坠毁
I saw what came out of it.
还看到从船上出来的东西
Gregory... They hit us with some heat beams...
葛瑞… 他们用热光束打我们…
... from their eyes. Took out the cars and the helicopter.
那些光是从他们眼睛射出来的 射毁一堆车子跟直升机
I was pinned.
我当时被困住了
I could smell something burning.
我闻到烧焦的味道
It was me.
结果发现是我自己
I was burning.
我烧了起来
Didn 't scream, didn 't make a sound because they would've seen me.
我没有叫、没有出声 不然他们就会发现我
Who? Those things from the ship.
谁? 船上的那些外星人
They killed everyone.
他们杀了所有人
Everyone except the girl. She got away.
除了一个女孩 她逃跑了
"We've been over this." Lana.
我们已经谈过了 是拉娜
There is no ship. Your team was hit by a meteor.
根本没有太空船 你的队员是被流星打中的
That's what he wants you to believe!
那是他说谎!
I saw him take the ship!
我亲眼看到他把船拿走!
I am not crazy!
我没有疯!
Ask Lex Luthor! He knows the truth! He has the ship!
去问莱克斯路德! 他知道真♥相♥!是他把船拿走的!
Lex.
莱克斯
Clark, that's where they must be.
克拉克,他们一定在那里
Damn, I wish I could do that.
讨厌,真希望我也可以那样
Sheriff?
警长?
Lex.
莱克斯
Lex?
莱克斯
We're here. Make the call and get Lex help.
我们到了 快打电♥话♥叫人来救莱克斯
After I see the ship.
等我看到船以后再说
What are you gonna do? Climb inside and fly away? There's no way in.
你们到底要干吗? 把船开走吗?你们根本进不去的
Oh, we don't plan to.
我们也没那样打算
You don't want to take the ship. You want to destroy it.
你们不想把船拿走 而是要毁掉它
That thing crashed from outer space.
那个东西是从外太空来的
Couple of pounds of C-4 wouldn't dent it.
几磅炸♥药♥也没办法损害它
But it will make an awful lot of noise.
但是会制♥造♥出很大的噪音
Police, fire, news crews, they'll all come running.
警♥察♥、消防队跟媒体都会过来
And they'll see it.
他们就会看到船
Just like us. Only difference is, you kept quiet and I told the truth.
就像我们一样,唯一的差别是 你保持沉默,让我来说出真♥相♥
And they sent him to a psych ward for it.
他们把他送到精神病房♥
连我,他的未婚妻 都看不到他
And they wouldn't even let me see him, his own fianc茅e.
People need to be warned before more of them land.
我们必须在更多外星人降落前 警告大家
It's the right thing to do.
这是对的事情
Tell Sheriff Adams that.
去跟亚当斯警长说啊
Where is it? I don't know.
在哪里? 我不知道
It was here before. I swear it was.
之前在这里的,我发誓
Don't lie to me.
不要说谎
Lex. Lex! Where's Lana?
莱克斯!莱克斯!拉娜在哪里?
Get him out of here! Tell me where she is.
快把他送走! 告诉我她在哪里
Warehouse 15.
15号♥仓库
Greg. Get the case.
葛瑞 去拿手提箱
We gotta get the case.
我们得把手提箱拿走
The what? The case!
拿什么? 手提箱!
Greg. Greg...
葛瑞、葛瑞…
I got it. No, we gotta get out of here.
我拿到了 不,我们得马上离开
I got it. Greg. We have to get out of here!
我们必须离开!
Come on!
快点
Lana. Clark?
拉娜? 克拉克?
What happened?
发生什么事了?
I don't know. Lex told me where to find you.
我不知道 莱克斯告诉我你在哪里
When I got here, you were laying on the ground.
等我找到你的时候 你躺在地上
I don't understand.
我不懂
You're alive. That's all that matters.
你没事,这才是最重要的
She knows where the spaceship is. Don't let her lie!
她知道太空船在哪里 不要让她说谎!
She's working with Luthor! She knows everything!
她跟莱克斯是一伙的! 她知道一切!
What a nut.
真是个疯子
How you doing?
你还好吗?
Doing all right, considering I almost got blown up.
想想刚刚差点被炸死 我现在还好
I can't believe Lex would risk your life.
真不敢相信莱克斯会让你冒这种险
Clark... He knew there was no ship in there.
克拉克… 他知道太空船不在那里
Clark, it wasn't his idea. I brought them here on my own.
克拉克,那不是他出的主意 是我自己带他们去那里的
You did? It was my only chance to get Lex help.
是吗? 只有这样做莱克斯才有获救的机会
You risked your life for Lex?
你冒着生命危险是为了救莱克斯?
He did the same thing for me back at the mansion.
他在房♥子里面的时候也救了我
Clark, if it wasn't for him, I'd probably be dead.
克拉克,如果不是他 我可能已经没命了
Lex saved my life.
莱克斯救了我一命
A good neighbor, a man who knows the value of an honest day's work...
值得信赖的邻居 了解辛勤工作的价值…
... and the responsibility of family.
以及照顾家庭的责任成
"Jonathan Kent..." What did you think?
强纳森肯特 怎么样?
I think the flag might have been a bit much, don't you?
国旗的画面太多了点吧?
Nothing says America like the Stars and Stripes.
没有比国旗更能代表美国的了
Except maybe the name Jonathan Kent.
强纳森肯特这个名字除外
I'm sorry I accepted Lionel's contribution without asking you first.
抱歉我没先问过你 就收了李涅的献金
It was wrong. I shouldn't have done it. Lois. Lois.
这是不对的,我不该这么做 露意丝…
He knows.
他已经知道了
He does? Yeah.
是吗? 对
I know. Martha told me that she's the one that accepted the money.
我知道了,玛莎已经告诉我 她才是接受献金的人
It's a fact you might've shared when I was yelling at you.
你应该在我对你大叫的时候 告诉我这件事
Well, the decision to use it was still mine.
要不要用那笔钱还是我的决定
Look, I think you are going to be a great senator, Mr. Kent.
你一定会是优秀的州参议员的 肯特先生
But the hard truth is you wouldn't have a chance without Lionel's money.
但是如果没有李涅的钱 你根本无法完成这个梦想
No, Lois. The hard truth is...
不,露意丝,事实是…
"...by" taking it, I'm no longer the man that you just saw on television.
如果拿了他的钱 我就不再是你在电视上看到的人
And I'm no longer the man you married.
我也不再是你嫁的那个人
That's why I've decided to pay back Lionel Luthor every cent he loaned us.
所以我决定要把李涅路德的钱还给他
How? Not having any green is what put us in this hole.
怎么还?我们就是没钱才会接受献金
I sold the back 40 this morning.
我今天早上把后面的40英亩地卖♥♥了
Jonathan, that land has been in your family for generations.
强纳森,那是你们家族留下来的
Yeah, and I've never done a thing with it, sweetheart.
是啊,可是我都没有用到
I should have sold it years ago. I was just too proud. I'm sorry.
我早在几年前就该卖♥♥掉了 是我太爱面子了,抱歉
I know it's not the whole thing, but it's certainly a start. Here you go.
我知道这还不够 不过至少是个开始,拿去吧
Well, I'll do everything I can to help you.
我会尽全力帮你的
I never doubted that, sweetie.
我从来没怀疑过这点,甜心
So, what happens in the meantime?
现在会怎么样呢?
If you're right, Lionel will want something from you.
如果你说的对 李涅将会要求你回报
I'll find out soon enough. But right now, we have an election to win.
马上就会知道了 不过首先我们得先赢得选举
Absolutely.
一点都没错
That doesn't look like bed rest.
你怎么不躺在床上休息
Yeah. I was never really good at taking things lying down.
是啊,我不喜欢躺着
Well, you are a Luthor.
你的确是路德家的人
Yeah.
是啊
I guess I am.
没错
Lana...
拉娜…
"...I'm" sorry I didn't tell you about losing the ship.
很抱歉我没告诉你 太空船搞丢的事情
Wouldn't matter. It'd still be gone.
没关系,反正都已经不见了
Yeah, well, at least you wouldn't hate me for it.
但是至少你不会恨我
I don't hate you, Lex.
我没有恨你,莱克斯
How could I after you risked your life to save mine?
你冒生命危险救我 我怎么会恨你呢?
You're one of the few good things in my life.
你是我生命中美好的部分之一
I hope that won't change.
我希望这点不会改变
Well, that depends on you.
那就要看你的表现了
All I ever asked for was the truth.
我只要求真♥相♥
And that's all you'll ever get from me from now on.
从此以后我只会跟你说实话
I promise.
我发誓
Lana, we may not have the ship...
拉娜,虽然船不见了…
"...but" that doesn't mean we can't keep trying to find it.
不代表我们不能继续寻找
And solve all the mysteries that go with it.
我们还是有机会解决迷团的
Partners?
还是伙伴吧?
No.
不
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表