I wanna see her. You will.
我想见她 你会的
But first you'll return to the lab, with these gentlemen.
但你得先跟这些人回实验室
I hope you win your Nobel Prize.
我希望你能赢得你的诺贝尔奖
You were right.
你说的对
He came here like a fish to water.
他就像一只看到水的鱼
Yeah, well, the heart has a way of clouding one's better judgement.
他的判断力被心里的欲望蒙蔽
Did you bring the money?
你有带钱来吗?
Yes. Who are you?
有,你是谁?
Why are you doing this?
为什么你要这样做?
Lionel.
李涅
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这里?
Well, I could ask you that same question.
我才想问你同样的问题
You have no idea what you just did.
你不知道你刚做了什么
I got worried, Martha. I saw that package at your house this morning.
我只是担心,玛莎 我早上在你家看到那个包裹
I know you don't want to accept help from me...
我知道你不想接受我的帮忙…
"...but" I can't just sit back and let you walk into trouble alone.
但我不能眼睁睁看你陷入危险
You don't understand. Yes, I do. I recognize the signs.
你不了解 我当然了解,我知道当中含义
You're a senator. You've got a high profile. You're in the public eye.
你是个参议员,有着高知名度 一切言行都被监督着
Blackmail comes with the territory.
所以才会有人给你黑函
So...
所以…
...what does one do in this position?
这封黑函的目的是什么?
You can't give in to blackmail, it never ends.
你不能让发黑函的人予取予求 这种事不会停止的
You don't understand. There's a lot at stake.
你不懂,这当中牵涉很多事
There always is. Let me help you. No, Lionel, I can handle it.
不都是这样嘛,让我帮你 不,李涅,我可以处理
Yes, you're a very capable "woman..."
是,你是个很有能力的女人…
...but this is something quite beyond your experience.
但有些事超过你能力范围
What came to you in that package is of no interest to me.
包裹里装的是什么我没兴趣
My only interest is your well-being.
我只关心你的状况
Let me take care of this for you. Please.
让我帮你处理这件事,拜托
Where's Katherine?
凯萨琳在哪里?
Back at home. But don't worry, we've called off the dogs.
她在家,不过别担心 去监视她的人已经彻掉了
You'll be happy that we've replaced the "tubing..."
你应该很高兴知道 我们已经把管子拔掉…
...re-calibrated a few of the servo-mechanisms.
装上伺服机制
Your arm is even better than before.
你的手臂比以前更强壮了
Can't wait to use it to smash your skull in.
我等不及要用它来打碎你的头
How you feeling?
你还好吗?
Victor, I'm glad we managed to get to you in time to save you.
维多,我很高兴我们及时救了你
You got some kind of God complex or something?
你有救世主幻想症吗?
I didn't ask to be saved.
我又没有求你们救我
Look, all I'm doing is giving you a future, a chance for a normal life.
我只是想帮助你回到正常生活
Normal? Half my body is straight out of The Sharper Image catalog.
正常?我的身体里有一半东西 可以在电器用品店的目录找到
At a price a lot steeper than 6 million dollars...
投资了超过六百万的钱…
...the last thing I wanna do is cause you more pain.
我再怎么样也不会想伤害你
Then why not take back all your fancy gadgetry?
那你为什么不把这些玩意拿走
Roll my sorry stump out in a wheelbarrow for all I care.
用小推车将我这拙劣的残肢 带离这里,我只在乎这些
You'd die without this gadgetry.
没有这些仪器你会死的
But I'm as eager for your freedom as you are.
但我也希望放你自♥由♥
You just need to be patient.
你得要有耐心
What's that?
那是什么?
It's gonna make life easier for you.
这会让你舒服些
What are you doing to me?
你在干什么?
What am I doing? I'm helping you be whole again.
我在干什么? 我在帮助你恢复健康
Anger...
愤怒…
...despair, Ioneliness.
绝望、孤单
Such strong emotions can create a rift between brain and bionics.
这些强烈的情绪 会造成脑子跟仿生物体互相排挤
This chip will take the edge off when necessary.
而这个晶月可以解除这种排斥
You're trying to turn me into a drone, that's what.
你要把我变成一个没情绪的人
A robot. Vic...
一个机器人 维多…
Easy.
别激动
You've read too much science fiction.
你看太多科幻小说了
Pacemakers, synthetic tissues, artificial hearts.
心律调整器 人工组织跟心脏
The merging of man and machine is nothing new.
把人跟机器结合在一起早有先例
I'll get out of your way.
我不阻碍你了
Keep me updated.
随时跟我报告进度
I'll prep him for the implant.
我会准备帮他做移植
Lana, where's victor?
拉娜,维多呢?
He left. What?
他走了 什么?
He wasn't supposed to leave.
他不应该离开这里的
He wanted to see Katherine one last time.
他想再见凯萨琳一面
That's the first place they'll look. I tried to stop him, he wouldn't listen.
他们一定会去那里找他 我试着阻止他,可是他不听
Do you think they brought him back to that lab?
你想他们会把他带回实验室吗?
I'm gonna go check that out. We should call the police.
我去看看 我们应该打电♥话♥报♥警♥
These people have shot at us before. Who knows what they're gonna...
这些人曾对我们开枪 谁知道他们会不会再…
Just relax, Victor. This won't take long.
放轻松,维多 一下子就好了
You want me to relax, put away the drill.
如果你要我放松 那就把电钻拿走
When we're done, I promise you, you'll feel like a new man.
等事情办好了 我保证你会改头换面
Nice tackle.
好一个阻截动作
Come on. Let's get you out of here.
快点,我们快走吧
How did you do that, Kent? I can do a lot of things.
你怎么办到的,肯特? 我能做的可多了
Clark.
克拉克
Gonna try some small talk first this time?
这次要尝试跟我心平气和捣⒏吗?
Like how Victor Stone escaped from the lab?
谈谈维多史东怎么逃出实验室的事吧
I guess not.
大概没办法
That's everything that Chloe and I could find on the Machina Project.
这是我跟克洛查到 有关机器人计划的资料
Well, there's nothing here about Krieg's renegade experiment...
关于的克瑞格的复仇计划…
"...I" haven't already uncovered.
我都已经知道了
I have no desire to harass Victor Stone.
我并不想骚扰维多史东
He's suffered enough. Suffered because of you.
他已经受够多苦了 都是你害的
Clark... Lex, you were there in the lab.
你当时人在实验室里
When they tried to put a chip in.
当他们要把晶月植入他脑子里时
I was there.
我的确在现场
To stop Krieg. That's not what victor said.
但我是去阻止克瑞格的 维多不是那样说的
Victor was under heavy anesthesia.
维多当时处于嘛醉状态
He must have misconstrued my intentions.
他一定是误解了我的用意
Seems to happen a lot to you, doesn't it?
看来你很常被误解啊
You think he would have been better off...
你觉得让他…
"...if" he'd died along with his family?
跟家人一起死比较好吗?
You always think the ends justify the means.
你总是喜欢用事情结果 为你的不择手段找借口
What I think is that some miracles have a price.
有些奇迹需要付出代价
But that doesn't make them less profound.
这些代价代表的意义深远
Tell Victor I hope he can move past what happened.
帮我转告维多 我希望他可以摆脱过去
I assure him LuthorCorp has.
我保证路德公♥司♥已经这样做了
You can let yourself out.
你请回吧
Is everything working all right?
一切都还好吗?
I feel like a billion dollars...
我觉得自己价值上亿元
...which probably isn't too far off.
我这样说应该不为过吧
You really think Luthor's gonna let that much money walk off into the sunset?
你想路德愿意让这么多钱付诸流水吗?
I didn't give him a choice.
我让他没得选
I'd say thank "you..."
我应该跟你道谢…
...but the words seem too small.
可是道谢也不足以形容我的感激
And completely unnecessary.
而且没有必要
Your mom raised you modest, didn't she?
你妈妈把你教的真好
You're a hero, Kent.
你是个英雄,肯特
I'm not gonna forget how much I owe you.
我不会忘记你的大恩大德
Help someone else out when they're in need. We'll call it even.
帮助需要的人 这样我们就打平了
Katherine.
凯萨琳
Victor?
维多?
What happened?
发生什么事了?
What did those men do to you?
那些人对你做了什么?
It's a long story.
说来话长
We got time.
我们有很多时间
Lionel. Come in.
李涅,请进
What happened? Did you...? Don't worry. It's been solved.
发生什么事了?你… 别担心,事情已经解决了
The man responsible has agreed never to contact you again.
那个人已经答应不再跟你联络
Who was he?
他是谁?
He was a police academy dropout turned warehouse security guard.
他是警校的中辍生 现在在当仓库保全
He was trying to cash in at somebody else's expense.
他想籍机捞一笔
Did he tell you what this was about?
他有跟你说恐吓的内容吗?
I didn't let him. I was only interested in making sure he went away.
我没让他说 我只要他别再骚扰你
And he did.
他答应了
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表