Hey, you.
嘿,你好
Mom, you okay?
妈,你还好吗?
Yeah. It's amazing how wonderful a rainstorm smells...
很好,暴风雨的味道闻起来真棒
...after you think you'll never smell one again.
我以为再也没办法享受了
I can't imagine what it would be like if you were gone.
我真的无法想像你走了 后果会如何
The hardest thing in life is losing the people you love.
人生最难的事 就是失去自己所爱的人
But you'd learn to move on. We all do.
但你必须学习继续你的人生 我们都需要学习
It wouldn't be easy.
那不是件容易的事
Dad's given me so much, I could never measure it.
父亲给我的爱是我无法衡量的
But you're my heart. My soul.
但你是我的全部,我的灵魂
Well, I...
我…
I don't plan on going anywhere for a long, long time.
我没有计划要到哪充去 我会在家好长一段时间
Good.
很好
You know, next time I head up north, I've got to remember to pack a parka.
下一次我要往北走的话 一定得记得带件防水外套
How'd you get up there, anyway?
你是怎么进去那里的?
You left your key in the cave.
你的钥匙留在山洞里
Seriously, Clark, you've gotta be more careful.
说真的,克拉克 你得更加小心
I mean, if I can get up there, anyone can.
我是说,如果我能去的话 任何人都行
You know, Professor Fine said that human beings were insignificant...
范恩教授说人类微不足道
"...and" couldn't be depended on.
不值得信任
He obviously didn't know you very well. Please.
显然他对你们了解不够深 拜托
Robo-professor knows as much about human nature as R2-D2.
机器人教授大概认为 人类是《星际大战》里的机器人
What was he, anyway?
他到底是什么人呢?
I saw him materialize from a bunch of nuts and bolts...
我看他从太空船喷出的液体…
...that spilled out of the spaceship.
幻化成人形
Some sort of Kryptonian artificial intelligence.
他是克普顿制♥造♥的人工智慧
And what did he want with you?
那他要你做什么?
He wanted me to help him free a rebel Kryptonian named Zod.
他要我帮他释放 克普顿的反叛人士查德
What I still don't understand is how you got onto Fine's trail.
我还是不懂你怎么知道范恩的事
You're not gonna like this very much.
你一定不会喜欢这件事
Lionel Luthor gave me the lead.
是李涅路德给我的线索
Lionel?
李涅?
How'd he know about Fine? I have no clue.
他怎么知道范恩的? 我不清楚
I hope he doesn't know about the spaceship.
我希望他不知道太空船的事
You should get ahold of that thing before somebody else beats you to it.
你得想办法拿到它 免得有人用它来攻击你
There's a problem.
事有蹊跷
I checked out that warehouse you told me about. The ship's gone.
我看过你告诉我的那问仓库 但太空船不在那里了
Well, the master of the shell game must have moved it.
一定是事情的主谋把它移走了
Or... Or what?
或者… 或者什么?
Or I have bigger problem than I thought.
或者我的问题比我想的还要严重
Lex.
莱克斯
Your message sounded urgent.
你的留言听起来很急
You all right?
你没事吧?
I thought you were past your kleptomania stage, Dad.
我以为你已经 改了偷窃的恶习,爸
But I guess old habits die hard.
我想你还是恶习难改
If you are accusing me of some sort of thievery...
如果你是指控我偷窃
...I assure you, son, I have no interest in your little baubles and trinkets.
我跟你担♥保♥,儿子 我对你那些无用的收藏没有兴趣
You seemed interested in what was in my warehouse.
你似乎对我在仓库里的东西 很感兴趣
What'd you do? Pay off my security? Bribe my scientists?
你做了什么?收买♥♥我的警卫? 贿赂我的科学家?
You're telling me you misplaced your most prized possession?
你是告诉我 你最珍藏的宝贝不见了?
Oh, Lex, Lex. How many times have I told you.
喔,莱克斯 我跟你说过多少遍
If you don't keep an eye on the things you value, they will disappear.
如果你不好好看管你珍视的东西 它们会不见的
I want it back now!
我要你现在还给我!
I wish I could oblige...
我希望我能够
...but, sadly, I had nothing to do with this unfortunate heist.
但可悲的是 我跟这件不幸的偷窃事件没有关系
I don't know what happened to you in that meteor shower, Dad.
我不知道 那场流星雨是怎么回事,爸
But you're more connected to what was in that warehouse than I ever realized.
但我知道你绝对 跟仓库失窃的这件事有关
Please be careful, Lex. You're a fragile man.
请你小心一点,莱克斯 你很脆弱的
I don't wanna see you shattered again by your delusions.
我不希望你再被你的错觉所逼疯
Tell me you've managed to dig up at least a speck of dirt on Lex.
跟我说你已经挖到莱克斯的疮疤了
I'll take an unpaid parking ticket at this point.
我会帮你付停车费的
I told you, Lex keeps his dirty laundry in a cast-iron hamper.
我跟你过说了 莱克斯的保密很到家
I might have done this at first because of pride...
这件事一开始可能是关乎我的自尊
...but then I started to worry...
但我开始担心
...what would Lex Luthor do with the power of public office?
莱克斯路德干嘛要取得官职?
He's gonna try to rule the world.
他打算统治世界
Lf you're that worried, do something. I plan to.
如果你这么担心,那就付诸行动 我是这么打算
But the one thing I plan on not doing is poking around inside his warehouses.
但我没从没想到要去刺探他的仓库
I can't believe after that "Charlie's Angels" escapade...
真不敢相信我们像 《霹雳娇娃》那样脱身之后
...all you found in there was fertilizer. - It wasn't a complete waste of time.
你发现那里只有肥料 那不是全然没用
No? What did we manage to do besides put a scratch on my new car?
是吗?除了我的新车刮花了之外 还有什么呢?
You got to experience the chills and thrills of journalism.
你体验了跑新闻的刺♥激♥成
Thanks, but no, thanks.
那真是谢了
I don't know how you do it.
我不知道你如何办到的
Chasing story after story that only leads to dead ends.
新闻追了老半天最后发现此路不通
I'd never be able to let go.
我没办法这样放弃
That's usually how it starts.
通常那就是当记者的精神
Hey.
嘿
I know how hard all this has been on you. How you holding up?
我知道这一切对你来说很难受 你还好吗?
I just don't know how I could be so gullible.
我只是不知道自己怎么那么好骗
I believed everything he said. I would've done the same thing, son.
我相信他所说的一切 我也会这样的,儿子
You were trying to save your mother.
你是想救你妈
Luckily, she's safe now.
幸运的是,她现在平安了
I think the best thing we can do is just put all this behind us...
我想我们能做的就是 把这件事抛在脑后
...and move on with our lives, don't you?
继续过我们的日子,不是吗?
I'm not so sure.
我不是很确定
Jor-EI's warning is still out there.
乔艾尔的警告历历在耳
Clark...
克拉克
...your mother's virus was caused by Fine, not by Jor-EI.
你妈妈发病是因为范恩搞的鬼 而不是乔艾尔
He hasn't done anything yet.
他又没做过什么伤害
And for all we know, he might never do anything.
或许他永远都不会
Dad, we both know that Jor-EI's not the type to just let things go.
爸,我们都知道 乔艾尔不是那种善罢干休的人
Clark, when it comes down to it, none of us are gonna be around forever.
克拉克 我们无法陪伴彼此一辈子的
Now, we can't dwell on that.
那是不可能的希望
I think the trick is to just live your life to its fullest.
我想关键在于好好过你的日子
Make sure you spend as much time as you possibly can...
尽自己最大的可能
...with the people you love.
陪伴自己所爱的人
You're right.
你说的对
Yeah.
是啊
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表