Don't sweat it. I'm part fish.
别难过,因为我是半人半鱼
Thank you.
谢谢
I don't know, that was pretty good. You can seriously shred out there.
你游的真的很棒耶 真的很厉害耶
Lots of practice.
是靠大量练习的成果
My swim teacher was a Navy SEAL.
我的游泳老师是海豹特战部队
I swim with the seals.
我跟海豹一起游泳
They're awesome.
他们超棒的
You're not a military brat, are you?
你不会是军人家庭长大的小孩吧?
No.
不是
Just a brat.
只是个小孩
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
What? Wha-? What's happening?
干嘛?怎么了?你怎么了?
What's going on? You don't hear that?
到底怎么回事? 你没听到吗?
Hear what?
听到什么?
AC.
阿克
AC.
阿克
AC! AC!
阿克!阿克!
Okay, okay.
好了、好了
Just lie back. Lie back.
躺下、躺下来
With the exception of an unexplained disturbance at the site...
除了一些小小的意外…
"... "today's triaI was a complete success.
今天的测试十分成功
Great. Send me the tapes.
很好,把带子寄给我
The best part of my job:
我这份工作最棒的地方就是
Watching impossible dreams become reality.
看到梦想成为事实
How far was the target? Three kilometers away.
目标有多远? 三公里
Three kilometers?
三公里?
That's half a kilometer further than projected.
这比我们预期的还要多出半公里
Yes.
没错
Leviathan is exceeding all expectations across the board.
利维蓝的表现远远超出预期
If this goes well tomorrow, my associates from the Pentagon...
如果明天一切进行顺利 我在五角大厦的合伙人…
...are gonna wanna put Leviathan on every vesseI in the fleet.
会把利维蓝装置在舰队的每艘船里面
What about marine life?
那海里的生物怎么办?
We still haven't figured out how to protect-
我们还不知道该怎么保护…
There are plenty of fish in the sea, doctor.
海里的鱼多的很,医生
Nobody's gonna miss a couple that go belly-up.
死了几只鱼不会有人在意的
Let's get Leviathan back to the lab.
把利维蓝带回实验室
Hey. Thanks.
嘿 谢谢
You know, we should get you checked out at a hospitaI.
你应该去医院检查一下
No, I'm cool.
不用了,我没事
Is that surfer talk for "there was blood coming out of my ears"?
有血从耳朵里流出来 对冲浪者来说算是没事吗?
Because, you know, on dry land that usually isn't a good sign.
对我们这些陆地上的人来说 那不是一个好现象
It's probably just an ear infection or something.
大概只是耳朵感染吧
Can we just drop it?
可不可以不要再谈这件事了?
Sure.
当然
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Seeing if you have a fever.
看你有没有感冒?
You really don't listen, do you? No, I try not to. I find it distracting.
你真的不把别人的话当一回事耶 对啊,因为那样让我分心
Well, what's the verdict, doc?
你的诊断是什么呢,医生?
You're actually a little cold.
你身体还满水冷的
Well, that's weird. I'm feeling kind of warm right now.
这就怪了 因为我现在觉得身体热了起来
Does that line ever work on anyone?
你用这句话钓马子有成功过吗?
I figured it was like a one-in-ten shot.
十次大概有一次成功吧
But you're worth the risk.
可是你值得让我努力试试看
You don't even know me.
你根本不了解我
What's to know?
还有什么好了解的?
You're abrasive, sarcastic, you never shut up.
你很烦人、嘴巴很毒 话又很多
Yeah, those are my good qualities. Oh, I know.
的确,那些是我的优点 我知道
Look, just because you saved me when I wasn't drowning"... "
就算你在我没溺水的时候 救了我一命…
"... "doesn't give you the right to slobber on me.
也不表示你可以吻我
Sorry.
抱歉
You should be.
你的确该感到抱歉
Lois.
露意丝
Hey, Smallville.
嘿,小子
Lois is all over this guy.
露意丝已经迷上那个家伙
And all we know about him is that he can swim faster than I can.
可是我们只知道他可以游的比我快
Well, let me look him up.
让我查一下他的资料
He's a sophomore at the University of Miami...
他是迈阿密大学大二的学生…
...majoring in marine biology.
主修海洋生物学
Oh, and here's a shocker.
哇,让人惊讶的事情来了
He's on the swim team, leaving all of his competition in the wake.
他是游泳队的队员 表现十分杰出
Does he have a criminaI record?
他有任何犯罪纪录吗?
Yeah.
有
Last year he broke into the Ocean Village Resort.
去年他闯入海镇渡假旅馆
What'd he steaI?
偷了什么?
Eight dolphins.
八只海豚
He busted open an underwater fence and released them back into the ocean.
他撬开海底的栅栏 把八只海豚放回海里面
I don't know, Clark. It doesn't sound like FBI's Most Wanted materiaI to me.
克拉克 我不觉得他是什么凶神恶煞耶
Maybe it's the only thing he's been caught for.
搞不好是因为他没被抓到其他把柄
Maybe, but according to all this...
或许吧,不过根据这里的资料…
...he has never dipped a fin in Smallville untiI now.
他之前从没到过小镇
Sort of shoots down our meteor-freak theory.
不符合我们之前假设的流星效应理论
Not the first guy who didn't get his abilities from meteors.
超能力并非来自流星的 不只他一个人
Really?
真的吗?
There was this kid last year, kind of ran too fast for his own good.
去年有一个孩子 跑步跑的超快
Well, so far the only thing we have on Arthur Curry...
目前我们只知道亚瑟克利…
...is that he saved Lois from being permanently waterlogged.
替露意丝检回一命
Are you sure you're not just upset that someone was stealing your hero thunder?
你不是因为 他抢了你的锋头而不灸吧?
I don't know what it is about this guy"... "
我不清楚那个家伙的来历…
...but I got a bad feeling.
不过我有不好的预感
You should've seen this guy, it was amazing.
真可惜你们没看到 他真的很厉害
I've never seen anybody swim so fast.
我从没看过有人游泳游的那么快
Or drink so much water.
又喝那么多水
It keeps my skin soft.
这样我的皮肤才会好
So how do you like the University of Miami?
你喜欢迈阿密大学吗?
You go to schooI in Miami? Yeah.
你在迈阿密念书? 对啊
How do you know that? I'm a big fan of college swimming.
你怎么知道? 我很迷大学游泳比赛
Really? Since when?
真的?什么时候开始?
Since Arthur Curry started dominating the sport.
从亚瑟克利囊括所有比赛冠军开始
So how'd you learn to swim so fast?
你为什么能游的这么快?
I don't know. I guess it runs in the family.
我也不知道 大概是家族遗传吧
My dad operates a lighthouse down South.
我爸在南边看守灯塔
Swims like a lead weight.
不过游泳很笨拙
So it must have been my mom with the skills...
所以一定是遗传自我妈那边…
...but she died when I was a baby.
可惜她在我小时候就过世了
AC, I'm so sorry.
阿克,我很抱歉
I'm not gonna say it doesn't suck"... "
我不能说我不难过…
...but, you know, growing up by the water was awesome.
不过在海边长大很棒
I probably spent more time in it than out.
我待在水里的时间 大概比在水面上的多
And what brings you to the most landlocked spot on the map?
那你为什么会到这个内陆小镇来?
Crater Lake.
因为火山湖
Last few months, a bunch of fish have been dying off.
过去几个月以来 有不少鱼暴毙
The EPA blames it on temperature change...
环保署归因于气候的改变…
"... "but I think that's totally bogus.
可是我觉得他们根本是胡说八道
Smallville's a long way to go to check on temperature changes.
小镇离这种气候变化应该还很久吧
Not if you care about the world you live in.
如果你在乎自己居住的这个世界 就不会那样想了
People think what happens in oceans and lakes...
大家都以为湖泊海洋的变化…
"... "doesn't affect their lives.
对他们的生活不会产生影响
It does. It's all connected.
其实影响很大,一切都息息相关
You really believe that, or is that a pick-up line?
你是真的相信 还是只为了钓马子才那样说
Clark.
克拉克
Smallville, can I talk to you over here for a minute?
小子,我可以跟你单独谈一下吗?
There's a cinnamon bun I need your opinion on.
是关于肉桂卷的事情
What are you doing? I already have an overprotective dad.
你在干嘛? 我已经有个紧张兮兮的老爸了
I don't need an overprotective brother, especially one who isn't my brother.
我不需要一个爱管闲事的弟弟 再说你根本不是我哥
Am I the only one who thinks there's something fishy?
只有我觉得事有蹊跷吗?
Yes. Now quit being a jerk.
没错,别再这样惹人厌了
I'm sorry about that. No, it's cool.
抱歉 没关系
I gotta bounce.
我得走了
Do you want some company?
需要人陪你吗?
No, I have a few things I need to take care of...
不用了,我还有些事情要办…
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表