We need to get you to a hospital.
我们得送你到医院去
Oh, my God.
喔,老天…
Our home.
我们的家
It's just wood and plaster, Martha.
不过是些木头和石膏罢了,玛莎…
Fact is, our family's still standing.
我们的家庭仍屹立不摇
We might be a little bruised, but I think we're stronger for it.
我们或许有些擦伤 但我们仍坚强不倒
You're right.
你说得对
A house can always be rebuilt.
房♥子总是可以重建
It doesn't hurt to have a one-man construction team as a son.
尤其是有个能独当一面的儿子 修复工程将会很顺利的
Hi. Hi.
嗨嗨
Don't worry. Things are gonna get back to normal soon.
别担心,克拉克 一切很快就会回复正常的
Actually, things will be a lot more normal around here than you think.
事实上,事情会变得 比你想像的还要正常
My abilities are gone.
我的超能力不见了
How? JorEl took them.
怎么呢? 被乔艾尔取走的
But I'm not sure it's such a bad thing.
但我不认为这是件坏事
All I've ever wanted was to be normal. And now, finally...
我一直以来就希望能做个正常的人 现在,终于…
...I am.
我是正常人了
I don't think that this adjustment is gonna be quite as easy as you do, Clark.
我认为这适应过程 不如你想像的那么简单,克拉克
But that's why I'm lucky to have parents like you.
所以我很幸运 有你们这种父母啊
Every time I woke up and had a new ability...
每次早上醒来 发现自己又有新能力…
...you were there to help me adjust. And this time's no different.
你们总是会帮我适应它 这一次也会一样
It is different. You can get hurt now. You're vulnerable.
这次不一样,你有可能会受伤了 你是脆弱的
Isn't that what it means to be human?
那不正是之所以为人的条件吗?
No, I can't imagine Jor-El giving up on you that easily.
不,我不认为乔艾尔 会这么轻易地放弃你
I took care of the danger he warned me about.
我已经处理好他警告过我的危机
If losing my abilities is the consequence, then I think he's done with me.
如果丧失超能力是我该承受的后果 那他再也不会来烦我了
Look, it's all in the past now.
听着,一切都过去了
I'm ready to take a step to the future.
我已准备好迎接未来了
Start by rebuilding this house one board at a time.
就从重盖这房♥子开始 一砖一瓦来
Clark?
克拉克?
Now, how could Clark possibly be here?
克拉克怎么有可能会在这里?
We're in the middle of the Yukon.
我们现在在育空…
I don't know. I must have been dreaming, I guess.
不晓得… 我大概是在作梦吧
What's going on, Lex?
怎么了,莱克斯?
I came to take you home.
我来带你回家
Clark, really, you shouldn't have.
克拉克,你用不着这么多礼
Actually, I didn't. Too sweet for words.
我又没要送你 总是不会讲好话
How'd you get that frog in your throat?
你的喉咙怎么了?
That's what happens when you get a neck massage from Barbie the Barbarian.
全拜那个野蛮美女之赐
Doctor says I shouldn't talk too much.
医生叫我别说太多话
Oh, gee, that's too bad.
喔,天啊,那太糟了
Don't get your hopes up, Smallville. It's not permanent.
你别高兴得太早,乡巴佬 这只是暂时的
I gotta catch a plane in two hours for Geneva, and if I'm "late... "
再过两个小时要赶搭飞机去日内瓦 万一我迟到的话…
...the general will court-martial me. - I did wanna say thank you.
将军铁定会下令抓拿我 我想向你道谢
You were there for my parents. It means a lot.
你救了我的父母 那对我意义深远
I'm sure it does.
我想也是
But not enough to give me this deluxe iris arrangement...
可是显然还不够 让你从大街花店…
...from Main Street Florist.
买♥♥这束鸢尾花给我
She's down the hall, room 258.
她在258号♥病房♥
Hope irises are still on your favorite-flowers list.
希望鸢尾花仍是你最爱的花朵之一
Some things stay number one forever. Thank you.
有些东西永远都是最爱 谢谢你
Lana, before the meteor shower, you came by the barn.
拉娜,流星雨开始之前 你跑来谷仓…
You said some things.
你说了一些话
And three words sort of stood out.
其中三个字特别醒耳
Clark, the sky was literally about to fall down on us.
克拉克,当时整月天 几乎就要塌下来了
I never knew if I'd ever see you again.
我没想到我还会再看到你
Right.
是啊
We were in the middle of a crisis.
我们当时正面临危机
Sometimes people say things they don't mean.
有时候我们会说些 言不由衷的话
Clark...
克拉克…
...I meant every word.
我每句话都是真心的
The question is...
问题是…
...did you?
你是否真心?
No more secrets.
再没有秘密…
No more lies.
再没有谎言
Clark, I wanna ask you something.
克拉克,我要问你一件事…
Do you believe in life on other planets?
你相信别的星球上有生物吗?
Actually, I do.
老实讲…我相信
I saw something in that crater.
我在火山口里看到一样东西…
It was a spaceship, Clark.
一艘太空船,克拉克
It was unbelievable.
真的很不可思议
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表