Where's the doctor?
医生呢?
Mr. Luthor? I'm Dr. Scanlan. What's happening, doctor?
路德先生?我是史卡蓝医师 怎么回事,医生?
Your son's been shot.
你儿子中枪了
Shot?
中枪?
Fortunately, his life is no longer in danger.
幸运的是,他已脱离险境
I'm afraid Lex is going to be permanently paralyzed from the chest down.
但是恐怕莱克斯胸部以下 将永远瘫痪
Internal bleeding created a blood clot...
内部出血造成血液结块…
...that's slowly compressing his spinal cord.
逐渐挤压他的脊椎骨
Lf we could relieve the pressure, we... lf?
如果能够释出那道压力… 如果?
No.
不行…
No. We are going to do it, doctor. Now.
不行,我们一定要这么做 现在就做!
Mr. Luthor, Lex hasn't stabilized yet. An operation at this stage could kill him.
路德先生,莱克斯情况尚未稳定 在这时候开刀有可能会害死他
My son is going to walk, doctor.
我的儿子一定可以走路,医生
Get me Dr. Litvack.
帮我接利维克医生
So then they put me in charge, and I've gotten a great response.
然后他们要我负责 各界反应很热烈
I have doubled the number of Toys for Tots the "Planet" collected last year.
我为《星球日报》募到 比去年多出一倍的玩具
Okay, so, what's the problem?
好,那还有什么问题?
Well, the presents need to be delivered tonight, and the Teamsters are on strike.
问题是礼物必须在今晚送出 工作人员全都罢♥工♥
On Christmas Eve. So instead of FedEx, you called me?
圣诞夜耶! 你不找快递,就找我?
I do realize it's a lot to ask, but, I mean, you do run faster than a speeding bullet.
我知道这要求有点过分 但你的速度比子弹还快
You don't wanna disappoint those underprivileged children, do you?
你可不想让那些 贫困孩子失望吧?
Chloe, you didn't have to go there.
克洛,你没有必要这么说
You know it's true. I mean, you'd be helping out a really great cause.
你知道的 你这样等于是在行善
Not to mention saving my career.
更别提帮我保住饭碗
It's just, I promised Lana I would... I'm sure she'll understand.
可是我答应拉娜我会… 我想她会了解的
Or at least she'll understand whatever you make up to tell her. Please?
不管你编什么理由 她都会谅解的,好不好嘛?
All right.
好吧
I'll deliver some on my way to the party. My hero.
我去参加派对时顺便送 你真是我的英雄!
I knew you'd come through.
我就知道你靠得住
Okay.
好了
Chloe, this isn't Toys for Tots, it's Toys 'R Us.
克洛,这不是〝玩具募集〞 这简直是《玩具反斗城》嘛
How many are there?
一共有多少玩具?
Couple thousand, give or take.
差不多几千个吧
I MapQuested these addresses, and the sooner you can get started, the better.
我已经查出地址了 你最好早点出发
Here comes Santa Claus.
圣诞老公公来罗
You're not Santa Claus.
你才不是圣诞老公公
Yes, I am. "I'm..."
是的,我是…
I'm the new, improved model.
我是新版的圣诞老公公
Liar. You can't be Santa. He is.
骗人,你才不是圣诞老公公 他才是
Are you all right?
你还好吧?
You're a little close to the edge, aren't you?
你未免太靠近屋檐了吧?
Makes it easier to jump.
这样才方便往下跳啊
Yeah, I guess it does, doesn't it.
是啊,可不是
Mind if I sit? It's a free whatever.
我可以坐下来吗? 随便
You want a drink?
你要喝一杯吗?
No, thanks. I'm good.
不,谢谢
Why don't you have a seat.
你何不坐下来
You can always jump later.
你可以晚点再跳
Yeah, I guess you're right.
是啊,你说的对
After all...
毕竟…
"...it's" not like I've got somewhere to be.
我哪里也不用去
Listen, I don't wanna be nosy, "but..."
我无意打探你的私事 不过…
...I was just wondering, Santa...
我很好奇,圣诞老公公…
...what are you doing up here?
你在这上面做什么?
I mean, why are you gonna jump?
我是说,你为什么要跳楼?
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't.
给我一个不狈Ⅷ楼的好理由
You can't, can you?
给不出来,是吧?
You had a good look at the world lately?
你最近可曾仔细看过这个世界?
It's all take, take, take, bitch, bitch, bitch.
每个人都只会索求无度 怨天尤人
What happened to Christmas?
圣诞节的精神何在?
Peace on Earth?
大同世界的理念何在?
Goodwill to men?
善心助人的精神何在?
I'll tell you "something..."
我告诉你…
...the spirit of Christmas is dead!
圣诞节的精神已死!
And it's gonna take a lot more than Santa Claus to revive it.
光牺牲一个圣诞老公公 还不够挽救它
Increase his liquids and give him 8 milligrams of decadron.
增加他的流质量 并给他八毫克的类固醇药
The only thing you'll have to give my son...
你只要给我儿子…
...is whatever is medically necessary to have him moved.
任何能让他 再度活动四肢的药物
I am having Lex airlifted to the Davis Clinic in Metropolis for surgery.
我要将莱克斯空运到 大都会的戴维斯诊所动手术
Their neurosurgeon is standing by.
他们的脑神经手术大夫 正在待命中
Mr. Luthor, I can't condone this.
路德先生,我不允许这么做
Luckily, doctor, you don't have to.
医生,不需要你允许
Listen to me.
听着…
You are going to walk, son.
你一定可以行走的 ,儿子
Mommy, come see. It's a beauty, isn't it, Dad?
妈,快来看 真漂亮,不是吗, 爸?
I know what you're thinking. That you've given in to your son again?
我知道你在想什么 你又被你儿子降服了?
That you're spoiling him?
你又宠坏他了?
Exactly.
没错
And I can certainly understand how you reached that conclusion.
我了解你为什么会有这种反应
The thing is...
但重点是…
...this tree is for me.
这探树是我要的
I don't know if I ever told you this, but...
我不晓得是否跟你提过这事 不过…
...after my mother died...
自从我妈死了之后…
"...my" father didn't allow Christmas to be celebrated in our house.
我爸再也不准我们在家里 庆祝圣诞节
It was a very bleak, very Ionely time for me.
每逢圣诞节我都觉得 很况问、很寂寞
Anyway, I saw this tree...
但是,我看到这探树…
...and it was exactly like the ones I dreamed about...
它正是我一直梦想的树
"...all" the years I couldn't have one.
这么多年来 我一直得不到的树
Somehow it represented all the Christmases I missed.
好像代表着 我这些年来错过的圣诞节
Can you understand that?
你能了解吗?
Of course I can, honey.
我当然能了解 亲爱的
It's the same thing that you tell me every year.
你每年都告诉我相同的故事
Let me get something for the floor before needles get everywhere.
我先在地板上铺个东西 免得针叶掉满地
Come on, muscles. I have to do this all myself?
快使劲啊 我得自己拉吗?
Hey, what's this?
嘿,这是什么?
Your father's secretary never does forget us.
你♥爸♥爸的秘书总是不会忘记我们
No, this is a corporate gift. Not something from my father.
不对,这是公♥司♥给的礼物 不是我爸给的
I don't understand.
我不明白
Lex, you know Christmas is just another opportunity for your father to ignore you.
莱克斯,圣诞节只是你父亲 又一个忽略你的借口
He's reminding you how disappointed he is in you for turning your back...
他要提醒你当年背叛他 让他有多失望
...on what he thinks it means to be a Luthor.
他觉得你背叛了路德家
But as far as I'm "concerned..."
但是我认为…
...getting shot was the best thing that ever happened to you.
遭枪击是你有生以来 最幸运的一件事
Coming that close to dying made you realize the things that are important.
死里逃生让你了解到 哪些事情才是重要的
It made you the man that you are today.
所以才能让你成为 现在的你
The man I married.
我托付终身的人
Medevac standing by.
就医直升机待命
Roger that. Proceed with the patient. Over and out.
知道了,将病人送上直升机 通话完毕
Now, let me get this straight.
让我把这事搞清楚…
You gave up your first Christmas with the girl you have loved since...
你放弃和你爱的女孩 过第一个圣诞节的机会…
...you spied on her through your telescope...
那个你从前 用望远镜偷看的女孩…
...to deliver these gifts?
只为了要发送礼物?
Yeah, I mean, well, I wasn't spying on her.
我那时并不是在偷看她
Look, I wasn't the only one. My friend Chloe, she gave up her plans too.
并不只有我放弃今晚的计划 我朋友克洛也是
I mean, someone had to do it.
总要有人送吧
Otherwise, those kids wouldn't have gotten their presents.
否则那些孩子就拿不到礼物了
And they're the ones who really need them.
他们非常需要那些礼物
So the two of you decided to try and play Santa Claus?
所以你们俩就决定 当圣诞老公公?
I guess I was wrong.
我想,是我错了…
The spirit of Christmas isn't dead after all.
圣诞节的精神尚未消失殆尽
You sure you're all right?
你确定你没事?
I am now.
我现在好多了
Ho, ho, holy cow!
呵!呵!呵!赞耶!
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐!
We'll begin by collapsing the left lung, followed by a left-sided thoracotomy.
首先让左肺衰竭 然后进行左侧胸腔探查
Merry Christmas, everyone. Now kill the carols.
祝大家圣诞快乐 关掉圣歌♥
I'm about to perform a miracle.
我就要行使神迹了
The party can begin. The Luthors are here.
派对可以开始了 路德一家到了
Merry Christmas, Lana. Merry Christmas, Clark.
圣诞快乐,拉娜 圣诞快乐,克拉克
Lex. Merry Christmas. Hey.
圣诞快乐
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表