Hey, 007. Nice of you to show up.
嘿,007,有你出现真好
I'll start assuming that means thank you.
我会假定你是在感谢我
Looks like it got caught on the cable.
看来是电缆卡住了
This scumbag was about to air-cargo me...
这浑球正打算把我载到
...to the honeymoon suite at the Grope-a-cabana.
无名岛的蜜月小屋
I'm glad you're all right.
很高兴你没事
Now, if you will release him, I'm afraid Mr. Lyon is free to go.
麻烦放开他 莱恩先生可以走了
What?
什么?
You can't just let him walk away.
你不能就这样让他逍遥法外
Diplomatic immunity.
外交豁免权
As a consulate guest in our country...
莱恩先生是国家的外交宾客
"... Mr. " Lyon can't be arrested or tried for any crime he commits on our soil.
不论他犯下什么罪 我们都无法逮捕他
Even murder. I'm sorry, I can't touch him.
即使是谋杀案 很抱歉,我无法动他
Well, I can.
好吧,我可以
Some people live above the rules.
有些人是凌驾于法律之上
Guess what. That's life in Metropolis.
那就是大都会的生活写照
You want justice...
想要正义的话
...I suggest you stay a little closer to home.
我建议你们别离家太远
We'll finish this later.
待会儿再谈
All right. Yes, sir.
先生
I just wanna say thank you.
我是来道谢的
When I asked you to stay out of trouble, I thought that might include...
当我跟你说不要惹麻烦时 我以为那也包括…
...being caught at a strip club using my membership...
不要被人逮到 你拿我的会员卡到俱乐部
...while I'm gearing up for a campaign.
在我全力冲刺选战这个当头
I didn't mean to drag you into this. Come on, Clark, who you kidding?
我不是故意拖你下水 得了吧,你在跟谁开玩笑?
You had me masterminding this plot before you walked through those doors.
早在你来找我之前 你就认为我是谋杀案的主谋
I didn't think he was lying to me. But you assumed I would.
我没想到他会跟我说谎 但你认为我会
I can't believe that I looked up to Jack.
我不敢相信我那么崇拜杰克
Tell me what you remember about King David.
告诉我大卫王的故事
Humor me.
让我开心
King David.
大卫王
He slew Goliath, saved his people.
他砍了巨人歌♥利亚,解救他的子民
And afterward...
后来
...he saw a beautiful woman bathing and fell madly in love.
他见到一名沐浴中的美丽女子 疯狂的爱上她
Problem was, she turned out to be his best friend's wife.
问题是她正好是他挚交的妻子
So you know what our great hero did?
你知道我们的英雄怎么做?
He sent his best friend off to die in battle so he could have her to himself.
他让他的挚交死在战场上 这样他就能占有她
Kind of leave that part out, don't they?
这部分大家都忘了,不是吗?
We all need to believe in heroes, Clark.
我们都必须相信英雄,克拉克
And even the best ones are far from perfect.
没有英雄是十全十美的
Surprised to see your car out front.
很讶异看到你的车还在外面
I thought you'd be gone now that you're clear of murder.
我以为你走了 谋杀案已证明与你无关
I've been mulling over some pretty tough decisions.
我仔细思考了一些艰难的决定
This seemed like a good place to get my bearings again.
这里似乎是重新定位自己的好地方
Have you talked to my dad yet?
你跟我父亲谈过了吗?
I'd say he did most of the talking.
几乎都是他在念
After 20 years, the man's still got a hell of a knack for the guilt trip, doesn't he?
都过了二十年 他还是内疚之旅的大♥师♥
Usually works because he's right.
那通常奏效,因为他是对的
Your father's always had pretty high expectations of the people around him.
你父亲对身边的人有很高的期许
He's the one man I never wanted to disappoint.
我最不想让他失望
You should try being his son.
你应该当当他儿子
The thing I always try to remember is, no matter how much he lays on...
我总是试着记住一点 无论他如何要求
...he never expects more than he expects of himself.
他对自我的要求总是比别人多
You think your dad will ever forgive me?
你想你父亲会原谅我吗?
Yeah, I've given him a lot of trial runs in the forgiveness arena.
会的,我给了他不少练习宽恕的机会
Look, I know my dad's friendship means a lot to you...
我了解父亲的友谊对你意义深重
"... but" there's a lot of other people out there who look up to you.
但是外面有很多人景仰你
I guess you can only pull off the disguise of being superhuman for so long, huh?
我只能卸下 戴了这么久的圣人面具,对吧?
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么做?
I've called a press conference.
我打算召开记者会
I'm pulling out of the race.
我会退出选战
Going back to the city, facing all those reporters takes a lot of guts.
要回到城市面对那些记者 需要极大的勇气
After facing you...
面对你之后
...live feeds and bloodthirsty journalists are a walk in the park.
再面对那些嗜血的记者 就像公园中散步一样轻松
Look, if we let a couple of rough days destroy over 25 years of friendship...
如果几天的难过日子 能毁掉我们超过二十五年的友谊
"... then" I guess we weren't as good of friends as I thought we were.
那么我们就不算是好朋友
Jack, if you're pulling out of this "race... "
杰克,如果你退出选举…
...because your old buddy can't seem to climb off of his "pulpit... "
是因为你的老友卸不下道学面具
...that's not what I wanted. All I really ask is that you be honest.
那不是我乐意见到的 我只希望你对自己诚实
I'm pulling out of the race because I'm no longer the best man for the job.
我退出选举是因为 我不再是那工作的最佳人选
Are you sure?
你确定?
If you wanna hang in there and fight, I'll be behind you 100 percent.
如果你想坚持下去 我会全力支持你的
I know.
我知道
But all those things you said about me being loyal and trustworthy...
但你曾说过 我是忠诚和值得信赖的人
...and willing to take on the Luthors of the world...
能挺身对抗像路德那样的人
I might have been that man once, but I have to step aside...
或许我以前曾是那样 但我必须退出
...when I see somebody who still embodies all those qualities.
当我发现有人仍拥有那些特质
Jack, you can't seriously be talking about Lex Luthor.
杰克,你该不会 真的认为莱克斯路德是这种人
I'm talking about you, Jon.
我说的人是你
Kansas could use a senator like you.
堪萨斯需要像你这样的参议员
You should think about it.
你应该考虑考虑
Hey, Smallville.
嘿,小镇
Your personal space is about to be reinstated.
你的私人空间又要恢复原状了
What are you doing? You just moved back in.
你在做什么?你才刚搬回来
Well, now that Lana's living with Chloe, I'm taking the place.
既然拉娜跟克洛一起住 我也要加入
You don't have a key to the apartment, do you?
你没有公♥寓♥的钥匙,对吧?
You know, now that you two have been doing it.
你也知道你们俩都在做什么
No, we... Good.
没有,我们… 很好
I wouldn't want any surprise midnight visits.
我不希望有出其不意的半夜访客
Anything I can do to make this move go faster?
我如何才能让你尽快搬完?
Pack your three closets of clothing?
帮你打包三个衣柜的衣服?
Burn your loofa? Take your Whitesnake collection to Goodwill?
烧了你的丝瓜海绵? 还是把你的摇滚唱月送总善机构?
You can take this.
你可以拿这个
Come on, Smallville. Move it.
快点,小镇,动手
You know, this is weird. I've spent so much time here with Lana.
感觉真怪 我跟拉娜在这度过不少时光
Clark, it's not like I'm taking her place, just her sublet.
克拉克,我不是取代她的位子 我只是分租
Okay, before I start any of the real heavy lifting...
好吧,在我开始当苦力之前
...you have to indulge me for just a moment...
你们得好好宠宠我
...in my first "Daily Planet" byline.
我的第一份《星球日报》报导
It's not exactly the "Torch," Clark. Page 73.
不在头版,克拉克 在73页…
At the bottom.
的下面
Congratulations. Congratulations.
恭喜 恭喜
Thanks, you deserve half the credit.
谢了,你们有一半的功劳
I'd still be playing point guard at the pet obituary hotline if it weren't for you two.
如果不是二位 我还得继续接听宠物讣闻热♥线♥
Oh, it says here Interpol was able to arrest him...
喔,看到了 国际刑♥警♥接获密报
...due to an anonymous tip.
采取逮捕行动
About that heavy lifting...
关于苦力的事…
Clark?
克拉克?
Look, I'm not great at this, so just keep your mouth shut and listen up.
我不擅长此事 所以你最好别说话只管听
Even though I was kicking butt on the helicopter...
虽然说我在直升机裹修理了他们
...it was nice to have backup.
但有后援的感觉真好
And you didn't have to come after me, but you always do.
其实你不用来救我的 但你总是会出现
So I wanted to say thank you. You're a really good friend.
因此我想谢谢你,你是个好朋友
Oh, and about the lap dance?
喔,关于我跳大腿舞的事?
If you decide to tell anybody about it...
如果你打算告诉别人
...your Elmer Fudd night-light will make a very public appearance.
你的卡♥通♥夜明灯就会公开亮相
Aye, aye...
遵命
...sailor.
水手
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表